l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

Finally Back-Rehab center

Well after one bad thing to another then horrible depression I decided to go to a 30 day alcohol recovery program and damn does it feel amazing to be back. Finally I feel life is what its suppose to be and get back in touch with myself. Just wanted to share!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    Well after one bad thing to another then horrible depression I decided to go to a 30 day alcohol recovery program and damn does it feel amazing to be back. Finally I feel life is what its suppose to be and get back in touch with myself. Just wanted to share!
    Brother..... CONGRATS! Thats a big step...... much support to you!

My wife entered a 7 day narcotics rehab..... got out and is now an alcoholic...... i've got a lot of work to do LMAO.

once again man...... GREAT JOB! If you need support at all..... hit me up - my father is 12 years or so sober...... i've been through it all.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Great work, congrats.
    Damn Haz, that's some rehab.

Going to this place really opened my eyes to see how BLESSED I really am even when I dont see it.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro. Really happy for you! I got clean 7 yrs ago and my life since then has been great! 7 days for narcotic rehab? That wouldnt have worked for me. I wish you the best Haz!

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Keep your head up brother. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. 3 years 7 months 21 days. It gets better and easier.

God grant me the serenity
    To accept the things I cannot change
    Courage to change the things I can
    And wisdom to know the difference

Nice prayer ; ). The hardest part is before rehab I got myself into some serious situations. Legal issues, no car/license. Im trying to be strong but this is hard.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Nice prayer ; ). The hardest part is before rehab I got myself into some serious situations. Legal issues, no car/license. Im trying to be strong but this is hard.
    Own your decisions and mistakes. You will be stronger and happier because of it. Just remember, keep your head up and count those days.....one at a time.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea bro, i was in the same boat before I got clean. Just remember that you dont have to repeat those mistakes again. For me it took some serious consequences for me to commit to a program of recovery. You can do!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    congrats! good for you bro!

closegrip921 is offline New Member
    congrats man, thats real strength. God bless.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    its hard at 1st but gets easier. been sober(coke) since feb 17th. it took me going to the ER 3 times with a heart attack and almost loosing my wife and little girl. my friends checked me into rehab and i bailed after 7days. then relapsed 3 more times. then one day i was cooking in the kitchen and my little girl(8mon at the time) was laughing in the living room. i went in there and picked her up and she hugged my neck. reality slapped me in the face and i started crying and havent touched the stuff since.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I'll drink to that!

Good job man!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    great work brother...

never forget where you where, and remember that u never want to be there again...

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    honestly man....my respects to you..... now just be yourself,....find that greatness inside of you...

LIVESTRONG!!!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

My wife entered a 7 day narcotics rehab..... got out and is now an alcoholic...... i've got a lot of work to do LMAO.

~Haz~
    Your wife is an alcoholic? Sorry to hear that. My wife is also an alcoholic and its giving me fits. Ive known about it for 2 years, but she confided in me that its been a problem for 10 years. She hides it so well, it took me a long time to fully grasp the problem.

Sorry to hijack this thread, Congrats on your return to society!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    its just as bad as over eating your just killing yourself a lil bit at a time the problem is they dont see it as a problem ( i can stop anytime i want ) there are a few lucky ones who seek help to better one self

u can put yourself in rehab or be put in rehab but the only way it works is if u really want help and can see u got a problem

i didnt know i had a problem when i was drinking i found it fun till one night i tried to walk 1 block home passed out and was choking on my own puke i could of died that night someone called ems to come get me i was lucky i was in the hospital for 5 days 2 of them i was in a coma

10 years later iv found 1-2 beers once in a blue moon is all u really need if u just got to have a drink

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Congrats man good to see things are turning around for you.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad you're doing better. Not-a-drop sober is better than non-functioning alcoholic, but if you find that you're having trouble with it like I did, I suggest looking into the sinclair method and the drug naltrexone. I cannot overstate the way in which it changed my life.

Thread Information