Thread: rhinoplasty

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

rhinoplasty

anyone here ever have a nose job done. my nose is naturally crooked and it screws with my self confidence. it really bothers me and i wanna get it fixed and maybe slightly alter the shape. who's a good surgeon to use in the ny/nj area? and how much does it usually cost?

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A rhinoplasty can cost anywhere from 6-10 grand depending on surgeon, surgical suite fees, anesthesiology costs, etc. I can tell you NYC has some very good surgeons but you are going to pay for it. It may benefit you to shop around so to speak. Hit me with a PM and I will give you a couple of referrals in your area.

Doc M

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol iv always had a boxers nose where it looks like its been broken but no ones ever been able to break it

i kinda like having it this way tho

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M View Post
    A rhinoplasty can cost anywhere from 6-10 grand depending on surgeon, surgical suite fees, anesthesiology costs, etc. I can tell you NYC has some very good surgeons but you are going to pay for it. It may benefit you to shop around so to speak. Hit me with a PM and I will give you a couple of referrals in your area.
    Just do it in South America and save big $$$

http://www.premiermedescape.com/

http://www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    haha^^^^.......ive had my nose broke.....and instead of going to the hospital..i re-set it myself..BIG mistake...hurt worse than the original break and is still a bit bent...so in the future ill need a nose job..

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    yup cost me Zip, Zero, nada.

Just go in to have your deviated septum fixed and most docs will do a little other work if you want like take a little bump off here or there or reshape the end a little for no extra charge to you.

ctemkg is offline New Member
    When you do find the right doctor to do the procedue, be sure to discuss with him the importance of keeping your septum properly aligned. You do not want to end up with a good looking nose if you have problems breathing with it. Your septum alignment is important, the outside of the nose is mainly just looks.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I do free facials....

Thread Information