Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick Double Bi

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Abcess gone bad maybe? Never seen anything like that, sick is right!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Seen this b4 on here. It is nasty.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Thats a Syntherol leak, not an abcess. Karma at its finest if you ask me.

I'm into workout and building strength, thats my thing.

But when you get to the point that you shave yourself, put tan goo on yourself and stand on a stage in a little thong, thats just gay.

And if you want it so bad that you use synthol (worst thing ever IMO regarding steroids )
    youre just pathetic

bunch of dudes on stage like "look how pretty i am... ya I really like your glutes... wish i had glutes like youres... o but you got the quads i dream of..."

weightlifting = cool

posing in thong = not cool

just my thoughts

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    You thinks so? Does any brand of syntherol come in white...
    I would guess injection infection.

Quote Originally Posted by MONEY AND MASS View Post

But when you get to the point that you shave yourself, put tan goo on yourself and stand on a stage in a little thong, thats just gay.
    And if you want it so bad that you use synthol (worst thing ever IMO regarding steroids )
    youre just pathetic

bunch of dudes on stage like "look how pretty i am... ya I really like your glutes... wish i had glutes like youres... o but you got the quads i dream of..."

weightlifting = cool

just my thoughts
    I guess everyone has different ways of rationalyzing their shortcomings.
    Just my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    You thinks so? Does any brand of syntherol come in white...
    I would guess injection infection.
    The only thing making me think syntherol over infection was the volume. That shit was running down his back and pooling on the floor.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be, That is prob around 10+ MLs of whatever it is that is leaking out.

I guess everyone has different ways of rationalyzing their shortcomings.
    Just my thoughts...

shortcommings... wanna be a little more specific?

shortcommings... wanna be a little more specific?
    The majority of people who are the best at anything,tend to want to compete against others. Just because you lack the potential and/or motivation to do so or just might not be good enough is fine. But to say its "gay" tells me its your way of rationalyzing why you cant/wont take it to the next level. I am betting if you had a physique worthy of competition you might feel different.

My "shortcomings" line was a bit out of line and you are entitled to your opinion but at least try to be respectful with it.

so since i think standing on a stage in a thong, shaven and coverd in goo is gay. U think that means that im not in good shape???

allow me to enlighten you.

I'm in very good shape my diet is perfect

sleep patern is perfect

workouts are perfect

bf is low

mas is high

definition is good

I look very good, But Im not into lifting weights so that I can draw attention to myself.
    Im addicted to being sexy and hiding it like its a curse.
    I wear long sleeves so that people dont notice the remarkable shape that I am in.
    Its called confidence I dont wear tight little shirts so that my "guns" show. that fvcking gay and the people that do that just need attention

so if one of these thong wearing, small shirt wearing duchebags wants to step up to me,

Im gunna pull off my long sleeve shirt exposing my upsidedown hanging sit-up abs, my 300lbs+for 5 sets of 20 benchpress chest, and all my prison tats and then whats up.

I'm not a bodybuilder Im a strength athlete 6' 215lbs of boxer wearing, testosterone producing white boy in the fvcking hood.... bruh!!!

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    I would say its a cyst nothing to do with synthol or steds just the thin skin and the low water made it easy to pop. theres a few videos on youtube of people poping them not very nice lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKZcMMLX2No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRaOM...eature=related

so since i think standing on a stage in a thong, shaven and coverd in goo is gay. U think that means that im not in good shape???

sleep patern is perfect

workouts are perfect

bf is low

mas is high

definition is good

I look very good, But Im not into lifting weights so that I can draw attention to myself.
    I wear long sleeves so that people dont notice the remarkable shape that I am in.
    Its called confidence I dont wear tight little shirts so that my "guns" show. that fvcking gay and the people that do that just need attention

so if one of these thong wearing, small shirt wearing duchebags wants to step up to me,

Im gunna pull off my long sleeve shirt exposing my upsidedown hanging sit-up abs, my 300lbs+for 5 sets of 20 benchpress chest, and all my prison tats and then whats up.

I'm not a bodybuilder Im a strength athlete 6' 215lbs of boxer wearing, testosterone producing white boy in the fvcking hood.... bruh!!!
    At least you got one thing correct

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1;503***5
    At least you got one thing correct
    never claimed to be,

never would want to be,

I look like one tho, just with out the shaven body and thong

never claimed to be,

never would want to be,

I look like one tho, just with out the shaven body and thong
    Sure ya do...

Quote Originally Posted by wharton;503***1
    I would say its a cyst nothing to do with synthol or steds just the thin skin and the low water made it easy to pop. theres a few videos on youtube of people poping them not very nice lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKZcMMLX2No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRaOM...eature=related
    nasty, shes got pretty nails tho, those nails would look real good wrapped around my cock

fireguy,

I really expect more from someone that has been on this forum for as long as you have.

fireguy,

I really expect more from someone that has been on this forum for as long as you have.
    Maybe you should re-read post #11.

Maybe you should re-read post #11.
    okay... im not saying that YOU are gay, Im saying that sanding in little pink thongs, shaven... is gay.

so are people that have loud azz cars, bumpin bass, or a truck with glass pipes roaring down the street thinkin that their cool...

these people are attention whores

let me ask you, and be honest do you wear little tight shirts offstage?

Let me summize. There our people who choose to stand on the sidelines in all aspects in life and that is fine with me. Just dont go badmouthing the people who actually take a risk and compete. No different than the guy sitting in the stands yappin about how he would have made that tackle or sank the free throw yet you will never see them actually get out there and put it on the line. If you dont want to compete in bodybuilding I have no issue with it but to start in with the derogatory remarks to those who do is out of line.

okay... im not saying that YOU are gay, Im saying that sanding in little pink thongs, shaven... is gay.

so are people that have loud azz cars, bumpin bass, or a truck with glass pipes roaring down the street thinkin that their cool...

these people are attention whores

let me ask you, and be honest do you wear little tight shirts offstage?
    Well first of all I am happily married so I can assure you I am not gay. I also train in full length sweats and baggy XXL long sleeve shirts. Many of the people I have worked with for 19 years dont even know I compete so I am far from an attention whore. I dont own a tapout shirt nor to I have a tattoo. I just happen to be a decent bodybuilder who enjoys pushing myself to the limit and competing against others with the same goals as I do.

Maybe if you take a big step back and stop with the obvious "profiling" you have of competitors you will have a more mature and accurate opinion.

IM NOT ON THE FVCKING SIDELINES R U RETARDED, I COMPETE IN STRENGTH COMPS AND OCCASIONAL FIGHTS (not so much now with the fights im older and have family)

but just becuse im not into posing like a POSER who just LOOKS like hes in good shape doesn't mean that I dont have all the knowledge you have Mr fireguy...

Jay cutler is a great body builder... but what drove him to that??? I wonder?? HMMM wonder how athletic he really is??? Think he can run?? Think he can Fvck all night??

Doubt it... but I can bitch

40 yard dash 4.8 ( to this day!!!) you?????

mile run under 5 minits. U?????

naw you dont run you walk uphill for 30 minits doncha????

and just cuz ur married dont mean ur not gay

Well first of all I am happily married so I can assure you I am not gay. I also train in full length sweats and baggy XXL long sleeve shirts. Many of the people I have worked with for 19 years dont even know I compete so I am far from an attention whore. I dont own a tapout shirt nor to I have a tattoo. I just happen to be a decent bodybuilder who enjoys pushing myself to the limit and competing against others with the same goals as I do.

Maybe if you take a big step back and stop with the obvious "profiling" you have of competitors you will have a more mature and accurate opinion.
    ur assuming that im not an athlete

ur assuming that i have short commings

ur assuming that i think ur gay

i just think posing is gay

IM NOT ON THE FVCKING SIDELINES R U RETARDED, I COMPETE IN STRENGTH COMPS AND OCCASIONAL FIGHTS (not so much now with the fights im older and have family)

but just becuse im not into posing like a POSER who just LOOKS like hes in good shape doesn't mean that I dont have all the knowledge you have Mr fireguy...

Jay cutler is a great body builder... but what drove him to that??? I wonder?? HMMM wonder how athletic he really is??? Think he can run?? Think he can Fvck all night??

Doubt it... but I can bitch

40 yard dash 4.8 ( to this day!!!) you?????

mile run under 5 minits. U?????

naw you dont run you walk uphill for 30 minits doncha????
    I think you pretty much just answered your own question although I have a feeling I am going to have to steer you to the appropriate conclusion as you dont seem to have the mental horsepower to get there on your own.

I happen to be able to lift a significant amount of weight but choose not to enter powerlifting competitions. I also dont have any desire to step in a ring in fight anybody. BUT and this is a big but M&M, I dont stand back and call those that choose to talk crap about those who do. Do I want to be a powerlifter? No. Do I want to be a fighter? No. Do I have a healthy respect for those who do? Hell yes I do.

How do you react when someone who doesnt fight start talking smack about fighters yet wouldnt ever step foot in a ring? Or talk about they are just as strong as a powerlifter but wont ever put a weight in their hand.

As I stated earlier, you are entitled to your opinion and all I or anyone else for that matter asks is that you be respectful with it.

I think you pretty much just answered your own question although I have a feeling I am going to have to steer you to the appropriate conclusion as you dont seem to have the mental horsepower to get there on your own.
    I happen to be able to lift a significant amount of weight but choose not to enter powerlifting competitions. I also dont have any desire to step in a ring in fight anybody. BUT and this is a big but M&M, I dont stand back and call those that choose to talk crap about those who do. Do I want to be a powerlifter? No. Do I want to be a fighter? No. Do I have a healthy respect for those who do? Hell yes I do.

How do you react when someone who doesnt fight start talking smack about fighters yet wouldnt ever step foot in a ring? Or talk about they are just as strong as a powerlifter but wont ever put a weight in their hand.

As I stated earlier, you are entitled to your opinion and all I or anyone else for that matter asks is that you be respectful with it.
    I've got respect for body builders, Okay...

Now for some reason u think that you are above me in some sort of way with your opening post "mental horsepower"... c-mon.... really ur so condensending,

the truth is everything is gay to me, even fighting, even powerlifting,

there is a gay aspect to everything

but your so gung ho for for your little pink thong that maybe you are gay

maybe thats why ur so upset about a post from a person ur dont know on a forum about a sport not U personally.

U took a general comment about a sport ( I recognize it as a aport, check that out) and you turned it into a personal insult. why u took it personally only u know.

But U are the one that attacked me peersonally with ur "shortcommings" statement which leads me to belive that maybe ur the one with the lack of mental horsepower.

Based off of a single comment about a sport u think that I'm some sideline douche.... U douche.

Bottom line U suck, I rule, I kickass and u pose in little pink thongs...
    ur wife must be so proud of her little toy

tenderloins r on the grill... Im finished, have a good day

Play nice you 2 dont make me have to take your keyboards away (lol) Gotta love the lounge

where are you wharton???

where are you wharton???
    Country? UK me matey.

I thot u would be like "right behind u!!!"

then i kud be like "o sh*t!!!"

then u kud be like "J/k"

then id be like " I kno"

kan u really take my keyboard?

how u guna get in my house?

u gota key?

UR BEHIND ME!! AHH!!!

O... no ur not, phew Im trippin

kan u really take my keyboard?

how u guna get in my house?

u gota key?

UR BEHIND ME!! AHH!!!

O... no ur not, phew Im trippin
    shit now im trippin lol

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oac1jyky78s

I think that is the same thing as in the OP

youre just pathetic

weightlifting = cool

just my thoughts

FVCK YOU!!!

It's a sport, a very competitive sport. If you've ever competed (you obviously have not) you would know it requires an extreme amount of dedication. It takes years to build mass. Not just bulk, but a well balanced physique. We plan contests a year in advance or more. Diet and prepare for that contest over the course of 12-21 weeks. That's 3-5 months of diet, weight training, cardio, and posing practice to compete with your peers on stage for just a few minutes. We're taking the human body to the absolute lowest BF that we can possibly maintain while not losing too much muscle. We dehydrate ourselves to with an inch of our lives to show as much detail in our muscles as we can. A couple of years ago a competitor died while competing at the Masters Nationals.

And, thongs are not allowed in any NPC sanctioned bodybuilding event you fcvking moron.

If you look at the sport as gay, you must be getting a chub faggot.

IDK for sure, but you can see the lump on his delt. Synthol shouldn't be on the surface like that. Fireguy, have you ever noticed competitors lumps and bumps on stage? My bet is an abcess, infection, but dont know for sure.

playboii is offline Senior Member

sleep patern is perfect

workouts are perfect

bf is low

mas is high

definition is good

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    damn that sucks all that hard work poor guy.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Yea I agree. I find it hard to believe he wasn't aware of the situation before stepping on stage? You'd have to notice something like that before it gets to that point right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information