Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    a handful of friends know or assume i am...... my gf new i was but i told her i stopped as of january 1st... I wonder if she will notice anything is going on now that i'm running 100mg test prop 100mg tren ace and 100mg masteron ed... what do you think? lol

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    a handful of friends know or assume i am...... my gf new i was but i told her i stopped as of january 1st... I wonder if she will notice anything is going on now that i'm running 100mg test prop 100mg tren ace and 100mg masteron ed... what do you think? lol
    Arrgh she'll never know lol !!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sister, close friends, people that assume (c'mon its pretty obvious for most of us), girlfriends. generally i keep quiet about it but when you reach a certain point its pretty hard to hide the fact.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    A few close friends, some ex-girlfriends, but that's about it. I get asked by people I haven't seen in years what I'm taking. And it's always the same response...Protein! What I put in my body is nobody's business but my own or whom I choose to share it with. For the 1st time in years I have a wonderful woman who has never asked even after strangers have made comments she has heard.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I got called out by the guy behind the counter at the deli..... I got called out by the kid at the register at shoprite..... I've been called out 4 or 5 times out at clubs..... my brother-in-law called me out.....

I deny every time..... but there's no hiding it really.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I got called out by the guy behind the counter at the deli..... I got called out by the kid at the register at shoprite..... I've been called out 4 or 5 times out at clubs..... my brother-in-law called me out.....

I deny every time..... but there's no hiding it really.....

~Haz~
    Do you get offended if you get called out by anyone in front of other people? I hate when people try to say stuff about me being on something around others as if it's such a 'cheater pus sy' way out to get muscle.... I wish the general public realized steroids don't do the work for you.... and i wish they didn't all have such a sour outlook on them as well.... effing annoying!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Do you get offended if you get called out by anyone in front of other people? I hate when people try to say stuff about me being on something around others as if it's such a 'cheater pus sy' way out to get muscle.... I wish the general public realized steroids don't do the work for you.... and i wish they didn't all have such a sour outlook on them as well.... effing annoying!
    No one has said it loud enough for others to hear..... if that was the case i'd go back at them. If you want to ask me.... go ahead..... you wanna talk behind my back and assume it..... go ahead..... but don't call me out infront of strangers, or anyone else for that matter.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    No one has said it loud enough for others to hear..... if that was the case i'd go back at them. If you want to ask me.... go ahead..... you wanna talk behind my back and assume it..... go ahead..... but don't call me out infront of strangers, or anyone else for that matter.....

~Haz~
    if someone did call you out in front of others how would you react? I guess reacting certain ways may imply you are actually on a cycle or do cycle..... so i'm curious how you'd handle it? I guess each scenario would be different though....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information