My mate recently went on a trip around europe he was near berlin with a few mates anyways they were drinking at this bar one day when my mate spotted one of the hottest chicks his ever seen (so he reckons) 10/10 anyways after recieving a few glances from her and about 10 beers into him decides to go over and have a chat shes seems to be very freindly and could hardly speak english within in 15 minutes he has this chick wanting him to go back to her place he cant believe his luck.
So there he is back to her place things start heating up next thing there both on the kitchen table going at it he said she has just loving it in a crazy weird way , anywayz when he's goin at it hammer an tong she yells out 'i want your hot lunch all over me' so hes like yeah baby itsa coming (thinking she wants him to blow all over her) 15 secs she yells it out again an he replys im trying im nearly there then she grabs him and says 'no i want your hot lunch all over me' i want you the SHIT on me !
My mates was sorta stunned for a sec thinking WTF then thinks to himself **** it im on holidays on the other side of the world ****ing this absolute glamour im gunna do it !!
So he gets up spins around and there he is girl lying on her back on the kitchen table with him squatting over the top facing the other way(story needs to be told with actions LOL) pushing with all he can he lays this big long ass cable right on her stomach so next thing he turns around to check out how well we went and there she is moaning and rubing it all over her chest an shit and my mate is like thats enough for me jumps off the table grabs his clothes an runs out the door leaving her there laying on the kitchen table covered in shit !!! LMFAO
He told me and a few mates this story at the pub and we were in ****ing hysterics for ages had to see the actions as he was telling it GOLD !!
could not