squatking_08 is offline Associate Member

online NO prescription pharmacies

Are any of these real?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The one in the banner above like most of those sell herbal supplements that will basically do nothing.

Chief_Lifter is offline New Member
    so the stores advertised on the website are bullshit??? cuz I just bought some d/bol off that site

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so the stores advertised on the website are bullshit??? cuz I just bought some d/bol off that site
    Sorry bro it is not the real deal....

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    the ar-r banner sells legit research chems.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most are scammers
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Lifter View Post
    yup not real. If you read that website it tells you they are alternatives to steroids

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    Go to a gym bro and find someone the old fashioned way

matt77 is offline Member
    OK just so its out there, Im not asking for a source, just posing a question. If you live in a small town like I do that only has a small gym with no one at all who pins that I have seen, where do you start looking? Are there really any online stores that have real stuff thats safe and legit?

Again not asking for a source just wondering what you would do and if the legit online places exist.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    OK just so its out there, Im not asking for a source, just posing a question. If you live in a small town like I do that only has a small gym with no one at all who pins that I have seen, where do you start looking? Are there really any online stores that have real stuff thats safe and legit?

Again not asking for a source just wondering what you would do and if the legit online places exist.
    It is actually really very simple. There a wonderful place you can research but its not dedicated just to steroids . Any good source site will usually deal with all pharmaceuticals in general. I will give you a name, and if you need anything more specific like that pm me.
    I will NOT give you a source, and no smart man will give you one either. There are very specific reasons why people don't give sources that has nothing to do with rules. But for now, if you're interested, pm me and I'll show you the place I always do my research.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post

There used to be a few when I first started ordering online back in the early decade. But now, all that I can suggest, bro, is to look, learn, and do your research. Don't jump at your first break until you've learned all about them. Today, you can't really trust any website that's very obvious, i.e. anabolicsteroids.com would be a dead giveaway website for LE.

Thread Information