Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

En light of team USA's poor showing in men's curling.....

I have decided to goto the New Jersey curling associations facility tomorrow and join a curling league. I figure..... I should be able to pick up curling and get good enough to compete in 2 years time..... and should qualify for the olympics by 2014..... Does anyone have any links to the olympics doping policy? BWAHAHA

Wish me luck

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Good luck Haz!!........i play for the UK north east curling team, i can give you some pointers if you want..

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Good luck Haz!!........i play for the UK north east curling team, i can give you some pointers if you want..
    Really? thats awesome LOL

I understand the game and love it..... i've just never taken the time to search out how to get into it. I think this is going to be my 1st hobby since giving up spearfishing LOL!

Maybe it would be easier to qualify in Belgium? LMAO - I don't think they're any good either.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey man it takes years to get good, especially when you dont have ice to play on! lol

hey man it takes years to get good, especially when you dont have ice to play on! lol
    LOLOL yeah thats always a prob.....

I'm interested in this league because they have their own rink. I believe they hold practices and what not..... we'll see..... I'll report back tomorrow after I visit their facility.

I really just want to get into competition curling..... it's not a lot of physical stress like rock climbing and jiu-jitsu - so I wont mind training hard and then going to curling practice LOL!

How long have you been doing it?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

since i was 8, so 20 years.....but with no ice i dont seem to be able to progress!!......man bowls is also cool and all you need is grass LOL.......

just go, show your comited and youl be flying in know time!

since i was 8, so 20 years.....but with no ice i dont seem to be able to progress!!......man bowls is also cool and all you need is grass LOL.......

just go, show your comited and youl be flying in know time!
    LMFAO i'm actually excited..... everyone thinks im a tool LOLOLOL

Funny story.... Last night my mom says "Heh.... you'll qualify for the olympics and be the 1st person in curling history to test posotive for steroids ....." I was like "Thanks mah......" LOLOLOLOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    You're gonna get your medal revoked for juicing. The media will be all over it. "are there any pure sports left!"

You may also be the largest profesional curler ever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    You're gonna get your medal revoked for juicing. The media will be all over it. "are there any pure sports left!"

You may also be the largest profesional curler ever lol.
    LMFAO! thats all my parents talked about last night..... made me feel like a junkie LOLOLOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    that does not sound gay at all, i need a hobby like this ha.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL this would be funny, are you good cleaner?

if so you will do very well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    LOL this would be funny, are you good cleaner?

if so you will do very well.
    no doubt, maybee he can get an endorsment deal with swiffer...goodluck bro....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I was very disappointed when I tuned in to the curling competition. Im thinking since it was the Olympics and all they would probably have to use an olympic bar and no EZ curl bar. You know it's easier on the wrists to use the EX curl bar. I wasn't sure if they would be going for reps or just all out weight. Who cares, it's curling after all and I want to see these dudes curling 3 plates or more.

But no, just some guys who can't afford skates sliding around the ice on their shoes using brooms. Come on, is that really a sport????

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I was very disappointed when I tuned in to the curling competition. Im thinking since it was the Olympics and all they would probably have to use an olympic bar and no EZ curl bar. You know it's easier on the wrists to use the EX curl bar. I wasn't sure if they would be going for reps or just all out weight. Who cares, it's curling after all and I want to see these dudes curling 3 plates or more.

But no, just some guys who can't afford skates sliding around the ice on their shoes using brooms. Come on, is that really a sport????
    They curled the three plates in warm-ups. You should have tuned in sooner

LMFAO!

You guys kill me.....

Anyways..... I went to the curling facility and because of the olympics..... there were over 400 people there! I'm going back another time when I can talk to someone whos not busy as hell.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    As tough as the sport looks Haz, you could be the best in about.....2 months.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hazard View Post
    lmfao i'm actually excited..... Everyone thinks im a tool lololol

funny story.... Last night my mom says "heh.... You'll qualify for the olympics and be the 1st person in curling history to test posotive for steroids ....." i was like "thanks mah......" lolololol

~haz~
    lol!!

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    AR's offical sport.

they're going to have to extend the ice by 10 fold jsut to make it fair for the opponent.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    I dont see how this is a sport at all!

Thread Information