ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Nightclub shot up

http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/edmo.../13055476.html

Was there when it happened. Pretty crazy sh*t. Had to dive behind a bar and hide. Wish I had a burner on me at the time. Atleast I could of answered back.

Anyone else was in a similar situation?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i was in a club in philly when there was a shooting. all happened becasue someone got a drink spilled on them. The people who ended up getting shot werent even involved.

Yea i was in the other room of the club. But i bolted fast

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    lesson being... don't stay to close a club, and don't throw people out of the club..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Yeah. We were out partying that night, after the King of the Cage event (two of my friends were fighting that night, one actually won the heavyweight title). They knew the owners of the bar so we were VIP and stuff. The vip is more towards the back of the bar but not really separate from it.

At one point I see a scuffle starts and some guys are getting kicked out. So I'm looking to make sure it's not any of our guys and it's not so I'm standing there being like: "Yeah, if it was some of our guys I'd be ****ing people up outside right now.". As I'm saying that to my buddies, shots start popping (I was out of the VIP at the time by the bar). I had to dive behind the bar.

Crazy night. They ruined my drinking.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    My girlfriend at the time had just left a club when a fight broke out. 11 people ended up getting shot, no one killed. The person that the guy was aiming at was running along a crowd. He was not shot but 11 innocent people were she said she though it was fireworks at first until people started running down the street one girl was covered in blood.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I see more fist fights in NJ clubs than I do in NYC clubs..... but there was one time I was at a club in NYC and someone was stabbed right outside of the club. A few weeks later there were shots fired at the club (no one was outside) - come to find out...... I knew the guy who fired the shots through another friend. He was booted from the club because the owner wanted more money from him to allow him to sell drugs in the club. He refused to pay more so they kicked him out..... he retaliated.....

NJ clubs = more fights and ignorant people
    NYC clubs = more drugs but friendlier crowd

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I've worked strip clubs for twenty years. Been shot at three times, stabbed twice. I don't care who you are or how much you bench press, when they start shooting, that shit is f*cking scary!!!!!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I don't understand what people hope to accomplish by doing shit like that...do they believe the night club will change it's policy on kicking people out? Retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I don't understand what people hope to accomplish by doing shit like that...do they believe the night club will change it's policy on kicking people out? Retards.
    That's what I mean. And also, nobody inside except for the guy they had got in a scuffle with had anything to do with it. They put a lot of innocent people in danger that night.

DOM6 is offline Member
    watched a guy get stabbed/killed in jail

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    watched a guy get stabbed/killed in jail
    Brutal. How long were you in the can for, if you don't mind me asking?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    When i was still living in San Diego, club shootings and shootings at denny's after the club were a normal thing. it's a shame but it was. also use to see some super shady ish go down in Mexico. don't wanna even talk about the youth authority! glad i'm still breathing @ 25(thanks the Military)!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    weapons give people "artificial balls".....

They get in an argument..... it goes back and forth..... both guys are peacocking..... until one guy has had enough and pulls out his glock 9.....

This guy thinks flashing his gun in the other guys face is the "end all" to the argument. The other guy is either going to shut-up or call his bluff and still give him shit, thinking he wont actually shoot him.

The guy with the gun has a choice to make..... look like a fool - pulling his gun infront of his friends and bitches and then backing down..... or just shoot the motherfvcker and be a "badass"

There needs to be a law passed that allows the police to chop your hand off in public if your caught with an illegal gun.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

They get in an argument..... it goes back and forth..... both guys are peacocking..... until one guy has had enough and pulls out his glock 9.....

This guy thinks flashing his gun in the other guys face is the "end all" to the argument. The other guy is either going to shut-up or call his bluff and still give him shit, thinking he wont actually shoot him.

The guy with the gun has a choice to make..... look like a fool - pulling his gun infront of his friends and bitches and then backing down..... or just shoot the motherfvcker and be a "badass"

There needs to be a law passed that allows the police to chop your hand off in public if your caught with an illegal gun.....

~Haz~
    Yeah..this is one of the reasons I don't go out much any more. Especially here in Miami...we get a lot of tourists, a lot of whom are looking to get into something stupid. It used to be a hobby to go over to South Beach and get in a fight with some tourists, but now that I'm older I started thinking one day some guy isn't gonna be man enough to handle an ass-kicking and is going to pull a gun.

I always carry, but I'd rather not end up in that situation.

Fighting is becoming a lost form of male bonding. I remember back in the day you have a scuffle with someone, then afterwards everything is cool. I remember when all involved could appreciate what happened, whether they won or lost...sometimes even becoming friends afterwards.

It's a shame that so many "men" have become pussified and are so quick to pull out a gun when things don't go the way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    Yeah it's sh*tty that way.

I don't mean to play cool or anything, but usually I don't argue for very long. One of my friends told me once: "Guys love to hear themselves talk. Just punch them out first.". On top of that I'm french and I live in a english city now. I don't really have the tools to talk sh*t and make it look cool. So I just punch people at the first sign of aggression. It's the way it's gonna end anyways. I might as well win. Ha!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats funny, ur french and the first to engage....

usually its the oppsite, retreat is the french way....

either way, glad you didnt get hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    thats funny, ur french and the first to engage....

usually its the oppsite, retreat is the french way....

either way, glad you didnt get hurt...
    Hahahaha! My english friends always say stuff like that... "The french are only good for hosting invasions". LMAO

Yeah, I mean if they would of had a problem with us I would of probably been outside beating somebody up and then probably would of got shot. I kinda feel lucky that way.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Brutal. How long were you in the can for, if you don't mind me asking?
    only a couple months, i got charged with a agv.assault with no bond but got dropped but the 3 months in there they had me in max pods with murderers and rapists, i seen some fuked up shit in there

Thread Information