Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Cardio sucks.....

So I made my mind up last night and promised myself that i'd start cardio this morning at 6am. I've got a show I want to goto in a month and i'd just like to get the abs a tad more visible.... nothing crazy......

I reluctantly got up knowing what I was in for..... I guess I just forgot how shitty cardio really was.....

I stretched in the driveway and then I started off walking pretty fast just to warm up. Finally I decided to start running...... that lasted all of 7 minutes. My shins felt like they were going to explode...... they were more pumped than my bis or tri's have ever been! After that..... I could hardly walk anymore..... All in all..... I was out for about 40 minutes. I'm not doing that again..... I was limping back into the house.

I think tomorrow i'm going to use the excecise bike for an hour..... we'll see how that goes......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    haha......the pain of morning low intensity cardio!!.........fuken hate that shit.....its gota be the great feeling of High intensity for me!!.......obviously no good for you tho mate wanting to keep all your size..

I wont mind dropping fat lbs..... just wanna lean up a tad in the next 4 weeks or so.....

I'll have to take pics at the show..... especially since a few guys from here are going to go.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I wont mind dropping fat lbs..... just wanna lean up a tad in the next 4 weeks or so.....

I'll have to take pics at the show..... especially since a few guys from here are going to go.....
    ~Haz~
    thatll be good stuff........i remember you took some last time, when you went with your dad and you were standing next to that giant bodybuilder..is this the same show?

you should look into HI training mate, much more fun hitting a bag than joging lol.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    thatll be good stuff........i remember you took some last time, when you went with your dad and you were standing next to that giant bodybuilder..is this the same show?

you should look into HI training mate, much more fun hitting a bag than joging lol.

This isn't a bodybuilding show..... It's Armin Van Buuren's show LOL.... I'm the guy that all the other guys hate at those shows. Last year I was 20 pounds lighter and had girls hangin off me LOL..... I wanna lean out and get tan before this one.

I used to hit the heavy bag when I was taking BJJ and Muay Thai..... It's definately good stuff..... but I don't own one. Hopefully the bike wont kill me tomorrow...... I think as long as I get my heartrate up i'll be ok.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

This isn't a bodybuilding show..... It's Armin Van Buuren's show LOL.... I'm the guy that all the other guys hate at those shows. Last year I was 20 pounds lighter and had girls hangin off me LOL..... I wanna lean out and get tan before this one.

I used to hit the heavy bag when I was taking BJJ and Muay Thai..... It's definately good stuff..... but I don't own one. Hopefully the bike wont kill me tomorrow...... I think as long as I get my heartrate up i'll be ok.....

~Haz~
    hahaha.......i Armen Va Buuren is excelllent! itl be a great night no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    hahaha.......i Armen Va Buuren is excelllent! itl be a great night no doubt!
    He's friggin awesome LOL.... i'll link you to the show I went to last year.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Here we go..... this was the show I was at last year.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtXvprYp4P4

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Here we go..... this was the show I was at last year.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtXvprYp4P4

~Haz~

playboii is offline Senior Member

~Haz~
    lmaooo! omg im here thinking your doing a comp & your trimming up for a trance concert lol good shit tho. We do that here in new york also for the house parties. also I stopped running because I get that same pain you did when you ran. We're just too heavy to be running outside in the concrete lol. My lower back even starts hurting

Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    lmaooo! omg im here thinking your doing a comp & your trimming up for a trance concert lol good shit tho. We do that here in new york also for the house parties. also I stopped running because I get that same pain you did when you ran. We're just too heavy to be running outside in the concrete lol. My lower back even starts hurting

LOL normally I'd just goto a club/party the way I am.... but this is a once a year event LOL..... theres gunna be a whole mess of vaj from all over the world..... I gotta try and look the best I can LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    cardio with me Haz!!!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i love going to see armin live! same with deadmau5!! hahaha awesome man, have fun!! take pics! before (now) and after (time of the rave)

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    i love going to see armin live! same with deadmau5!! hahaha awesome man, have fun!! take pics! before (now) and after (time of the rave)

LOL ok..... keep in mind..... I HATE CARDIO..... but I am going to hit the excercise bike everyday up till the show LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

OK here are my before pics..... just taken..... yes i'm going tanning for the show LOL

OH and yes..... these are my usual hollister workout pants Dont confuse them with my grey american eagle ones..... or my grey abercrombie ones.....

~Haz~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cardio sucks.....-before.jpg   Cardio sucks.....-before2.jpg  
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-09-2010 at 05:40 PM.

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information