Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hkntbro is offline Junior Member

often jerking off = anxiety + social phobia

i decide to share with you guys something.
    i know alot of you guys will say, ejaculation has nothing to do with anxiety and s.ph. but its true
    in fact 90% of the people with social phobia are hardcore 30 years olds masturbators
    why im so sure? well when i was 13-14 years old, i was "bored" and what to do?jerking off ofcourse(hours,daily) and from the confident funny guy and always the center i end up with social phobia and i was afraid even to go to the store(and this only on 15 years old)
    BUT thank god when i was on 16 i got a job and i had no time to do it, 3-4 th day i realize that all the phils i took were crap, all i had to do is to not do it too often

why i made this topic? well im on ASS right now and extreme horny and start to do it again often. anxiety and fear from people came back again.
    now i didnt ejaculate from long time and i feel just great......

the "secret" is to dont do it more than once week

I hope that helps for some people
    Last edited by hkntbro; 03-19-2010 at 04:49 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe try to get a girl
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    ^^ LoL

aedanman is offline Junior Member
    So when you were sitting at home masturbating and not being around people, you became a social phobe. But when you got a job and were around and meeting people you stopped being one.... Wierd....

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I don't believe what you say is true. You, definately are a weirdo. I was socially retarded before I started masturbating.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aedanman View Post
    So when you were sitting at home masturbating and not being around people, you became a social phobe. But when you got a job and were around and meeting people you stopped being one.... Wierd....
    Thanks for the help...ill keep this to a minnimum....Also maybe you should try masturbating in front of people.. you know combined the two..

npb
    npb is offline New Member
    I see chat roulette in your future, hahaha.

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    I'm speechless. This is some of the best spank-guilt ever.

What ever happened to hairy palms and blindness?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ONCE A WEEK!!!!!!! youve gota be off your nut!.....maybe limit it to once a day!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hkntbro View Post
    i know alot of you guys will say, ejaculation has nothing to do with anxiety and s.ph. but its true
    in fact 90% of the people with social phobia are hardcore 30 years olds masturbators
    why im so sure? well when i was 13-14 years old, i was "bored" and what to do?jerking off ofcourse(hours,daily) and from the confident funny guy and always the center i end up with social phobia and i was afraid even to go to the store(and this only on 15 years old)
    BUT thank god when i was on 16 i got a job and i had no time to do it, 3-4 th day i realize that all the phils i took were crap, all i had to do is to not do it too often

why i made this topic? well im on ASS right now and extreme horny and start to do it again often. anxiety and fear from people came back again.

Bro......You are not making sense! I think you need to work on your current psychological state. Im not trying to be an ass.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member

Bro I apppreciate ur honesty and opening urself... But a lot of guys here are running more test and tren than they should and they are prob going to sound like punk@sses ... And don't mean to be a jerk to you... But have you tried getting a girl.... In here it's pretty cold I the winter... And the warmest thing u can do is get into your womens legs...

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Bro......You are not making sense! I think you need to work on your current psychological state. Im not trying to be an ass.
    I hope you dont think I was trying to be insulting??? What I am trying to say is that you might want to get some help to address your social anxiety.

I have had issues that I have had to get help with so I can relate.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    when I get horny from test, I have sex

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    when I get horny from test, I have sex
    lol.....im not on steroids and when i get horny i either have sex or wank( unfortunately its the latter more often at the moment )

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv gota cum atleast once a day

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired

One mans experience doesnt make it a fact

n u mean aas right?

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    lol.....im not on steroids and when i get horny i either have sex or wank( unfortunately its the latter more often at the moment )
    2 of us there

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    2 of us there
    only downside to not having a steady lass,is not having sex on tap!

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    One mans experience doesnt make it a fact

n u mean aas right?
    No he means bum sex

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Hey man,
    I dont know how things work in Bulgeria

But I either have sex more then once a day or jerk off once a day.

What you have wrote really makes no sense. I dont think anyone was helped

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Man i wank at least five times a day at least! And i have absolutely no social problems, i get nervous when i have to do a public speech but i had that all my life i doubt masturbation has anything to do with any mental state or social disorder.

I dont have a girlfriend right now so its five times minimum.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol this world has some interesting people!

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    No offence but that is BS, masturbation is totally healthy for any man, its been scientifically proven that masturbating daily makes men more confident in bed, and can make them last longer!!!

If anything wanking will help your social skills because it relieves stress and releases happy hormones that make you more happy and confident in the grand sceme of things.

Stop denying yourself the things that make us men!!! and go bash one out!!!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What a load of effing shit.

Whacking off more than once a week means you're some sort of anti-social chimp?

Hkntbro, are you sure you're not the one with the issues? There's nothing shameful in masturbation you know.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ide say wanking only becomes a problem if its done more than 3 times a day, otherwise your an addict and need help.

I dont just make this up, i watched a sex tips program on itv2.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    No he means bum sex
    that was nearly funny

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    use it before you lose it

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    iv gota cum atleast once a day
    x2, and if its an off day i make sure i nut atleast twice hahaha (serious)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Before you worry about having anxiety or social phobia, worry about not having stupidity. Once you acquire the capacity for logical thought you will find levels of anxiety naturally lowering. Thats because anxiety can often be your mind just telling you that your dumb and need to do something about it. Consider it a survival mechanism. So if you wanna live & prosper, stop being so fvck stupid.

i hope that helps you .. as much as it helped me

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

I hope this helps too!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Sounds like a very scientific study right there. Are you familiar with the definition of the word anecdote?

Could you also please link me to the peer reviewed research that shows that 90% of people with social phobias are into hardcore masturbation?

This is hilarious, and it has wasted 5 minutes of my life that I am now never going to be able to get back.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    So true, so i get others to jerk me off. Case closed.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP just wants a bukkake session with him center stage.

Have you considered rape? It's a suitable substitute for masturbation so long as you don't get caught.

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    Dude - even when I get laid all day, I still crank at least one out the second my girl isn't around.

I'm pretty sure thats normal.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Sounds like a very scientific study right there. Are you familiar with the definition of the word anecdote?

Could you also please link me to the peer reviewed research that shows that 90% of people with social phobias are into hardcore masturbation?

This is hilarious, and it has wasted 5 minutes of my life that I am now never going to be able to get back.
    co-signed, but i reserve the right to change the terms at any time lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    I hope this helps too!

That doesnt help me one bit... Im at work. Ill be right back

OK Im back... Wait and only do it once a week?

Agreed, first you should try getting a GF but I think you have a LOT deeper issues than your realize. Your logic is very flawed.

Next time you think about sharing you should do some research first to see if maybe it's mostly YOU and not some Revelation that is going to help others.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    Dude - even when I get laid all day, I still crank at least one out the second my girl isn't around.

I'm pretty sure thats normal.
    if its not then fvck being normal

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That doesnt help me one bit... Im at work. Ill be right back

OK Im back... Wait and only do it once a week?

Agreed, first you should try getting a GF but I think you have a LOT deeper issues than your realize. Your logic is very flawed.

Next time you think about sharing you should do some research first to see if maybe it's mostly YOU and not some Revelation that is going to help others.
    Agreed...but how the **** do i do that?? some of us just havent got it

ill just stick to my 3 a day...

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    Agreed...but how the **** do i do that?? some of us just havent got it

ill just stick to my 3 a day...
    Least you still get laid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information