Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yea it probably would have been if we weren't married..... too costly to get divorced..... plus when the judged asked why I want the divorce - she'd prolly go "Cuz he uses steroids and doesn't want anyone to know....."

LMAO

~Haz~
    There are alternatives to divorce.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yea it probably would have been if we weren't married..... too costly to get divorced..... plus when the judged asked why I want the divorce - she'd prolly go "Cuz he uses steroids and doesn't want anyone to know....."

LMAO

~Haz~

Blog Entries
    so i joined a gym today and went to work out for the first time there...i was doing chest and this dude asked if he could work in with me....i said yes and had a great workout with the dude...after we where done we talked a bit and i found out he was a cop...another good reason to not talk about aas with peeps you arnt good friends with...i would have had no idea if he hadnt told me....so like i said before some things are better left on the down low....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I don't go to the gym to talk to people, and I also don't freely admit to being on AAS to people who dont NEED to know.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    There are other ways to get attention......like working out crazy without making any noise and getting big by eating right and then juicing....y there is this stupid concept that u use juice and u will get big....ummmm diet and workout???

Also go to gym out a headphone on and get on with it there are other places to socialize with ppl...say like...bar, mall, pub etc....

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i dont get it, what can the gym staff do if they know you are on AAS?

is there a no steroid policy i was never told about at gyms?

fvk what the staff says, they are all pikers anyway...

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    so i joined a gym today and went to work out for the first time there...i was doing chest and this dude asked if he could work in with me....i said yes and had a great workout with the dude...after we where done we talked a bit and i found out he was a cop...another good reason to not talk about aas with peeps you arnt good friends with...i would have had no idea if he hadnt told me....so like i said before some things are better left on the down low....
    That's true. I had a lad chatting to me in the gym today he be there often enough. I say hello and that be it really and he was telling me that he was off out on a bender using Speed for since Sunday night. I was like wtf, I could have been the son of a cop or whatever.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i dont get it, what can the gym staff do if they know you are on AAS?

is there a no steroid policy i was never told about at gyms?

fvk what the staff says, they are all pikers anyway...
    Watch in awe.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    This is a pretty good topic. I am still trying to figure out where to get my gear and I have seen a couple guys at my gym that I think might be juicing. But I don't want to be an asshole and go up and ask them. I've talked to them once or twice and one said that he will be competing soon, but I just don't know them well enough to ask. Granted, I don't know what I would say if someone asked me and I was using. Very complicated stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information