Thread: beat down

cobra305 is offline Member

beat down

Who has had the shit kicked out of them? I have several times in my life. Now remember I am not asking how many times you won, I am asking you to man up and respond with how many times you have physically had your ass kicked. Siblings not included. I have had my ass kicked 4 times in my 28 years of life. No excuses just numbers.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Never. Im the baddest mother ****er youll come across.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    never have..... all that means tho is that I havn't run into the right guy LOL - theres always someone out there that can kick your ass.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Who has had the shit kicked out of them? I have several times in my life. Now remember I am not asking how many times you won, I am asking you to man up and respond with how many times you have physically had your ass kicked. Siblings not included. I have had my ass kicked 4 times in my 28 years of life. No excuses just numbers.

Members question
    : Can you please explain why were so beaten up by adults in your younger years? what did it do to yourself esteem and confidence? and how are you as a person today because of these circumstances?
    BJJ: 1. I was beaten (punches) on a rubbery attempt perpetrated to my baby sitter. 2. Till I was 12 I played only aerobic sport activities, so I was very tall but skinny. I was the "amusement" of older guys in my school who ofttimes decided I needed to be punished because I was thin while they were all fatty. 3. Then, what "broke" my mind happened in the U.S.A. a few years later. I was with my father on a holiday (Phoenix) and we were approached by three guys who stabbed my father and beat me up with kicks and butts. All of this to steal our rental car and my father's credit cards. We both ended up in the hospital and when discharged I decided that "THINGS NEEDED TO BE CHANGED", I was 16 years old.
    What made realizing I could not continue to be so weak, it was the fact I was seeing my father beaten up but I was totally unprepared for helping him out. This drove me literally crazy for the next years till I felt more confident and understood that we all have the same body, made by two arms and two legs (and eventually some but not all also a brain). The secret was to figure out how to utilize the movements of the limbs. It took me years, but I won my challenge.Nowadays, I am still flaming inside and believe this is not going to diminish really never. However, I have a family and many daughters plus three dogs to care about and I try to see the life for what it is, a continuos challenge.I just changed the opponents, no more demons in my brain but myself and the will to achieve the best I can for the ones I Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    never have..... all that means tho is that I havn't run into the right guy LOL - theres always someone out there that can kick your ass...
    ~Haz~
    Agreed

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    at least 10 times in my life! maybe more....ive been beaten off groups of people a lot of times growing up, lots of gang type fighting stamped on, hit with weapons.....and ive had a few kickins 1 on 1 also....but i enjoyed every minute!!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    at least 10 times in my life! maybe more....ive been beaten off groups of people a lot of times growing up, lots of gang type fighting stamped on, hit with weapons.....and ive had a few kickins 1 on 1 also....but i enjoyed every minute!!
    Amazing attitude...

Haz,BJJ there is and I was just wandering if anyone has met said person, cause I have more than once. Once again I do not want excuses I want the truth. We can sit here all day and say why we got beat I do not care about that, this is more like an integrity check

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    In all fairness..... I havn't been in a hell of a lot of fights. Im sure if I fought a lot more - someone would have handed my ass to me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Haz,BJJ there is and I was just wandering if anyone has met said person, cause I have more than once. Once again I do not want excuses I want the truth. We can sit here all day and say why we got beat I do not care about that, this is more like an integrity check
    ive met said person on a number of occasions and i got beat because i wasnt good enough to win...simple.......no excuses

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Amazing attitude...
    lol....nothing wrong with a good scrap...aslong as both people want it...

Energizer that is the honesty I am looking for. I remember when I was 21 (legal drinking age in the states) and I thought I was invincible, it was great. Than reality hit and got stitches. I must say it taught me a great life lesson, which is regardless of what you think you are not invincible.

I should have titled this let go of your ego

^^^^ honesty is the best policy...... street fighting dont get you no ware really (even when you win) you still hurt hands and more often not have a few brozes, and more people carry knives now so it could end up being your last fight, just not worth it..

n end up in jail... as my "friend" has told me

are dead like my friend...

My friend is doing this cycle blah blah blah, what do you think? Damn I hijacked my own s***

My friend is doing this cycle blah blah blah, what do you think? Damn I hijacked my own s***
    uve been doing that a lot tonight lol

Damn me! what can I say I am deployed an passing time. My apologies

Damn me! what can I say I am deployed an passing time. My apologies
    not needed mate......this is your thread do as you please

werd

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    all you need is sustanon 250 and bow up

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I have worked in bars for twenty years. I have been involved in literally thousands of bar fights. Most of the time, breaking them up, sometimes instigating, whatever. I've been stabbed, shot at, hit with chairs, bottles. Once lost a tooth to an ashtray. Really. As stated before, whether you win or lose, or get torn apart, that shit hurts the next day.

One thing I have learned is that 99% of all men don't know how to fight. I'm sober when I break these guys up, then I listen to them tell the story later. I wonder if they were in a different fight. " Good thing they got us separated. We fought all over this bar for like twenty minutes. I beat that guy down, and he returned the favor.... What a wild fight!!!!!!" I'm like..... really? You swung at him, missed, and you both fell down. We came and got you both off the ground. Total "fight" time: 8 seconds. Happens all the time. Stories are awesome when everybody is drunk.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    2-0...

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Once, by my Pops, at age 16. I made the mistake and talked back to my Moms. I thought I was a bad ass because I was 6'2, 220lbs and a blue chip football all american football player. I thought I could take my Pops...boy was I wrong!!! LOL!!!

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Once, by my Pops, at age 16. I made the mistake and talked back to my Moms. I thought I was a bad ass because I was 6'2, 220lbs and a blue chip football all american football player. I thought I could take my Pops...boy was I wrong!!! LOL!!!
    isnt that the truth... im still scared of my dad and im bigger than him.

i've never been into a fight. i've avoided every confrontation. call me a pu$$y but i find no use in fighting. its gets me no where and sloves nothing. whats fighting gonig to do: fix what has already happened?

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Two times come to mind immediately, although there are more.

In junior high, a group of 5 kids I had never even seen at my school before tried to jack me for my backpack in the locker room. I smacked one of them, and proceeded to get pummeled by all 5 of them for what seemed like forever. Broke my nose and a rib. And I was deaf out of one ear for like a week.

Other time, I was drunk off my ass when I was 25 and I slugged a guy who had 5 friends behind him. Yeah. That didn't end well. Broken nose, broken eye socket, broken cheek bone. Severe concussion. Had to get surgery to get everything fixed. Yeah....

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    you've beaten off groups of people and enjoyed every minute?

I have never really been in a serious fight, so I have never had my ass handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    you've beaten off groups of people and enjoyed every minute?

I have never really been in a serious fight, so I have never had my ass handed to me.

no i have never beaten off a group of people, i have been beat off a group of people, obviously the pain hurts, but im talking of the buzz of fighting, i put myself in them situations so i deserved what i got.....believe me or not i dont care

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't fight. I would rather talk my way out of a fight. I have not been in a fight in over 4 years. It is not worth going to jail. If I had to fight, I would just subdue the attacker until security arrives.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Don't fight. I would rather talk my way out of a fight. I have not been in a fight in over 4 years. It is not worth going to jail. If I had to fight, I would just subdue the attacker until security arrives.
    That's how I feel about it now as a seasoned adult. Ive also been told by more then one person who uses AAS that looking the way I look, if I get in a fight and wind up in court, I'll be drug tested for a while, taking anger management and that will really piss me off!

Getting the shit kicked out of you as a cocky teen can do wonders. I thought I was the baddest around until I got beat up. I never lost a scuffle until I picked a fight with a trained boxer. After that, I didn't want to fight anymore.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I had just died my hair purple and it was real long at the time(i was a idiot punk dbag...)i got jumped one time by a group of guys when i was maybe 13 or so i was walkin to my friends house down the street and passed a group of older black guys all talkin to these hot blond sisters that lived don the street. Anyways im takin a stroll to my friends and as im passin these guys one of them decided to say sumthin like "yo dog wtf happen to ur hair" and i decided i was gona open my mouth to this whole group of older guys who were out numbering me and all of them bigger faster and stronger then a prepubecint me and say sumthing along the lines of "idk u fvckn (racist comment)wtf happen to ur skin" i got my asss fvckn beat down, i got punched in the back ofthe head, kicked in the face and really as beat as it gets lol lookin back on it maybe opening my mouth wasnt the best idea in the world.
    Last edited by Schmidty; 03-20-2010 at 02:00 PM.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    never really had my ass beat but taken some blows, but I have head butted someone with every bit of force I had and they just so happened to lean their head back so my forehead hit their chin.... lets just say nobody wins with a headbut lol i about knocked myself out cold but I still won the fight

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never. I was lucky and grew up in a pretty rural area (back then) but of course we had bullies.

Some how I always managed to talk my way out of fight or basically not fight by not backing down but not fighting.

Only once was I ever really hit. A kid in high school who was a good 6" taller than me and a lot bigger but not fat was angry about something stupid on the bus on the way home. When we got off he was behind me, called my name and when I turned around he sucker punched me in the face/mouth. Out of reflex I had grabbed his shirt collar and had my had cocked back to hit him and 1/2 way through my swing I stopped, asked him if he hit me hard or as hard as he could. He said yes... I let him go, smiled and walked away.

Next day at school ALL the tough guys wanted to fight me because he told everyone how he hit me as hard as he could and I just laughed it off. Good I would have been better off hitting him. LOL I had to spend the next week avoiding fights.

I seriously know I have a HARD head. I have been hit by many things, 2x4s, planks and??? when I use to do construction and crashing into trees as a kid on rope swings and it never phased me even when I broke my nose or had blood running down my face due to head wounds.

I dont like pain or try to see what I can take, I try to avoid it but I have had enough happened to know I have a HIGH tolerance for pain. That's good and bad because sometimes you dont know when you are really hurt. My mom use to say when I was little she knew I was hurt when i would laugh.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I've had some pretty even fights where we both fked eachother up pretty bad. The only time I ever really got my ass beat was in my first fight in middle school. It was a black kid and he was so fast with the punches I got stunned and didn't have time to do anything.

So...once.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I've been in alot of fight in my early 20's. Bounced at clubs i can hold my own pretty good.

Once i got in a fight and beat the kid pretty bad (it was my gf's brother and he hit her) He had a friend there that stayed out of it the whole time. As i was walking to my car after they jumped me from behind. Broke my eye socket and knocked me out. I never saw them comming of felt a thing. I just woke up on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I've been in alot of fight in my early 20's. Bounced at clubs i can hold my own pretty good.

Once i got in a fight and beat the kid pretty bad (it was my gf's brother and he hit her) He had a friend there that stayed out of it the whole time. As i was walking to my car after they jumped me from behind. Broke my eye socket and knocked me out. I never saw them comming of felt a thing. I just woke up on the ground
    And later what happened to them? Im sure you did not leave it at that. I know I would not. It's not like you did not have a good reason to beat his ass in the first place. Can he still walk or without a limp?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And later what happened to them? Im sure you did not leave it at that. I know I would not. It's not like you did not have a good reason to beat his ass in the first place. Can he still walk or without a limp?
    the brother i beat real bad again a few months later after i healed. The friend took almost a year to get back but it was worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the brother i beat real bad again a few months later after i healed. The friend took almost a year to get back but it was worth the wait
    Good man. Im the same way, even if it takes years I wont forget.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I've been knocked out twice, luckily neither was a "serious" fight. Once was sparring with a friend and boxing gloves, another was a drunk challenge with a friend, no gloves, hooked me right in my temple I fell straight back and was out, woke up like 15 seconds later laughing like a drunk idiot.
    Another time when I was 15 me and my friend were fighting in a treehouse and I tackled him through the wood bar that keeps you from falling out. Both of us dropped about 10ft lol and landed in a mulch bed, neither one of us got hurt.

Thread Information