FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member

The Mexican drug war

Is it me or is the purpose of the drug war just fvcken retarded?

The end users are for the most part in the US.

The supply for the most part is in S.A.

The Mexican cartels just do the transportation more or less. The government is funding a war against the cartels which bascially have no budget.

In the end it will not stop the flow of drugs as long as there is a supply and a demand.

I think since 2006 there has been 15,000+ murders related to the drug war and no end in sight.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    These p.o.s. drug cartels come over are borders and shoot our police!

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...an_drug_ga.php

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    legalize....

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    I think since 2006 there has been 15,000+ murders related to the drug war and no end in sight.
    The irony behind this is all is that the war on drugs was a US prompted effort to "protect their home-front." Yet, each day while they defend the Southern boarders from Mexicans, 10, 000 of pounds of marijuana are imported from Canada in exchange for American made guns.

Creating huge gang violent issues, and more deaths in the Northern States + Western Canadian provinces.

It's f**ing hilarious how one of the strictest drug enforcing countries on Earth is bordered by an extremely liberal monarchy, with very lacks drug laws, and Mexico

-VM

cobra305 is offline Member
    They should just legalize the shit. This way they could tax it and continue to strong arm money from their people.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    The irony behind this is all is that the war on drugs was a US prompted effort to "protect their home-front." Yet, each day while they defend the Southern boarders from Mexicans, 10, 000 of pounds of marijuana are imported from Canada in exchange for American made guns.

Creating huge gang violent issues, and more deaths in the Northern States + Western Canadian provinces.

It's f**ing hilarious how one of the strictest drug enforcing countries on Earth is bordered by an extremely liberal monarchy, with very lacks drug laws, and Mexico

-VM

I agree with you 100% on this. Not to mention marijuana is traded to the US from Canada for Cocaine. Mexico is a tough fight, I think they should focus a little more on the Canada, USA issue shut it down count it as a win and then focus fully on the Mexican issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post

Actually those poor people were not cops. They were or had family that worked at the US embassy.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    It's time for the whole world to legalize. Not just the U.S.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like it especially when it gets all this media hype. The tourism in Mexico goes down, the prices drop and you can get some killer deals at all inclusive resorts and airfare.

Just like 911 (no I did not like/love that) but I booked a flight to Hawaii 2 weeks later, 6 nights RT air, Hotel on the beach (very nice place) $650

You can find all inclusive resorts in Mexico right now with Air for $600 or less for 5 days. That's free food, good restaurants if you know how to pick the hotel and free booze.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post

Prehaps if rich celebrity twats and impoverished people living in ghettos with nothing else to lose living in America stopped buying that crap then that sort of stuff wouldnt happen.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    The war on drugs actually helps some of the exporting countries... Us gives other countries up to 1.3 billion dls a year to fight it ... And believe me it works... The cartels are scared shitless and running away to other countries ... Like they did in mex... (they did not start there.. They just moved... ) true it ends when the demand for it ends.... But when is it that people will stop demanding coke... It takes 800 bucks to produce a kilo and 20 large u get in return.... I think a lot of poor ppl in the exporter countries see this as a way out...

Ppl please don't buy

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    see if u stick to meth then no mexicans getting the money its ur good ol white trash trailer parks lofl!!!

Its pretty much has been Marshal Law the last 6 weeks here.

Military is out on the streets with 203. You got 50 cal mounted on top of transports.

There are check points upon check points.

This from Outter Cancun, Inner Cancun, Carmen Beach, Tulum, Road to Cozumel; I have a friend that said they are trying to avoid anything happening during spring break on any of the beaches.

I gotta take pics for everyone. Lol.

Thread Information