lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member

my boss really ****ed me over what should i do?

ok listen to this...

I was driving my over to a place that was about an hour away from home... My job is that I drive this guy around because he got a d.u.i so basically I’m a chauffeur or however u pronounce it. so anyways I have no gas to get home once I drive there and drop him off, so I’m depending on him to have gas and I spent the 20 bucks he already gave me early on yes yes I know I shouldn't of done that (btw he didn't give it to me for gas he gave it to me so i could get some food). So anyways I call him at like 12am in the morning “I was working real late” and I tell him I have no money for gas I spent the 20, he tells me to meet him at this girls house... he purposely gives me fake directions, I put the freaking address on my gps so I know it isn’t me, anyways I must of called him about 10 times before I finally made up my mind and called a friend which was a 2 hour drive back and forth to help put gas in my car (I wasn't home till 3 am)... so anyways after leaving some really pissed off messages on his phone he calls me back at 7am, says to meet me at his house at 10am... I told him about the fake directions he gave me and he flat out lies to me and denies he ever gave directions and that I told him I had no gas to get home, I freaking have the address he told me to go to on my gps history list, he did however say he would cover the 108 dollars he owes me, but i am really cautious about that.. so anyways it ended up being in total 12 hour shift 8 bucks an hour which amounts to about 12.5 hours of work and about 108 or whatever bucks... so what should I do when I go back to work how should I confront him about this.... btw he always paid me in cash but he said he'll pay me the 108 in a check which I find is kind of weird, so im going to put the check in the bank before I leave work for home to make sure it doesn't bounce. So anyways any of u know how I should confront him next time I see him? And honestly considering how bad the job market is I’m not to keen on saying ok give me the paycheck and **** off and don’t talk to me again. im definitely gonna try to find another job though
    Last edited by lovestospooge23; 03-26-2010 at 11:23 PM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestospooge23 View Post
    ok listen to this...

I was driving my over to a place that was about an hour away from home... My job is that I drive this guy around because he got a d.u.i so basically I’m a chauffeur or however u pronounce it. so anyways I have no gas to get home once I drive there and drop him off, so I’m depending on him to have gas and I spent the 20 bucks he already gave me early on yes yes I know I shouldn't of done that (btw he didn't give it to me for gas he gave it to me so i could get some food). So anyways I call him at like 12am in the morning “I was working real late” and I tell him I have no money for gas I spent the 20, he tells me to meet him at this girls house... he purposely gives me fake directions, I put the freaking address on my gps so I know it isn’t me, anyways I must of called him about 10 times before I finally made up my mind and called a friend which was a 2 hour drive back and forth to help put gas in my car (I wasn't home till 3 am)... so anyways after leaving some really pissed off messages on his phone he calls me back at 7am, says to meet me at his house at 10am... I told him about the fake directions he gave me and he flat out lies to me and denies he ever gave directions and that I told him I had no gas to get home, I freaking have the address he told me to go to on my gps history list, he did however say he would cover the 108 dollars he owes me, but i am really cautious about that.. so anyways it ended up being in total 12 hour shift 8 bucks an hour which amounts to about 12.5 hours of work and about 108 or whatever bucks... so what should I do when I go back to work how should I confront him about this.... btw he always paid me in cash but he said he'll pay me the 108 in a check which I find is kind of weird, so im going to put the check in the bank before I leave work for home to make sure it doesn't bounce. So anyways any of u know how I should confront him next time I see him? And honestly considering how bad the job market is I’m not to keen on saying ok give me the paycheck and **** off and don’t talk to me again. im definitely gonna try to find another job though
    So it's a cash in hand job Huh? Not much you can do about it then....useless you put him in your boot for a little trip and lesson on respect.

I say...get a real job man, you don't need to be treated like a bitch...Lol...not for 8 bucks an hour anyway

playboii is offline Senior Member
    this cant be a real driving job because if it was the person you are driving should always make sure you are always fully fueled at all times so you can be there whenever he needs you. this sounds like a bootleg drug dealer that just needs to get around.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Rough him up until he pays up.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Watch him, catch him driving and call the police to report a drunk driver. Then let him know payback/Karma is a bitch.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Does the $8 bucks cash an hour cover the wear and tear on your car and gas too? You're not making any money in the end. Go get a job at McDonalds and you'll be much better off.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Does the $8 bucks cash an hour cover the wear and tear on your car and gas too? You're not making any money in the end. Go get a job at McDonalds and you'll be much better off.
    and u can eat free chicken McGrill's

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    this cant be a real driving job because if it was the person you are driving should always make sure you are always fully fueled at all times so you can be there whenever he needs you. this sounds like a bootleg drug dealer that just needs to get around.
    omg my head went pointed in the exact same direction how ironic.

Well since it's cash in hand there isn't much u can do, unless u do take drastic action into your own hands.

Which I don't praise on, hate seeing anybody go to jail.
    Unless of course the crime is so bad, it's unbearable to listen to

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    yep it does

Thread Information