Diamond*K is offline Female Member

human grade/vet grade.

ok i kno this doesnt belong here but i kno it will get more attention here.

i usually get my stuff from sum ugl labs around and wat not. but i have this guy that "says" he has a few human grade & vet grade stuff....

so of course this stuff is like double the price... and i dont feel like getting fuk'd over.

so what are sum tips on how to tell if its actually human grade..?
    what should i be asking and looking for?

i kno before i got sum stuff and i could look up the lot # and see that its real. can i do the same for the vet/human grade stuff?

just sum pointers would be nice. pm if you feel more comfortable.

thanx

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    certain brands are only human grade.

What type of stuff are you looking at. not everything is made human grade either.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    certain brands are only human grade.

What type of stuff are you looking at. not everything is made human grade either.
    winny & clen are vet grade

primo is human grade

there were a couple human grade test too... but im not that interested.

im more interested in the clen&primo.. my friend wants the winny.

im tired of using the ugl lab stuff... quality sucks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    clen + primo can definitely be HG....

as I've told you before, you should have never been doing UGL quality to begin with. women shouldn't take that risk..

If he is selling human grade primo or anavar it is going to be pricey.

HG clen isn't expensive at all.

-VM

the clen is vet grade. its the pump.. it would last me awhile....

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    clen + primo can definitely be HG....

as I've told you before, you should have never been doing UGL quality to begin with. women shouldn't take that risk..

If he is selling human grade primo or anavar it is going to be pricey.

HG clen isn't expensive at all.

-VM
    yea i kno.. i thought bout it a lot after you sent me that and im trying to get ahold of HG var.

but how do i kno its human grade and not just relabeled or sumthing...?

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I'm sure you know we can't mention names (brands) but there are some UG labs that are good "human" grade.....however for whatever reason, marketing or just to trying to keep it down....they package and use "vet" labels....I've seen this with two smaller and one larger UG lab.....

With that being said....you can get clen for research purposes on your horse...lol and the winny for the horsy is just as good.....on a last note...just make sure someone else has tried this stuff out first!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Women paying for drugs. This is a most unusual thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Women paying for drugs. This is a most unusual thread.
    well said! haha

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    I'm sure you know we can't mention names (brands) but there are some UG labs that are good "human" grade.....however for whatever reason, marketing or just to trying to keep it down....they package and use "vet" labels....I've seen this with two smaller and one larger UG lab.....

With that being said....you can get clen for research purposes on your horse...lol and the winny for the horsy is just as good.....on a last note...just make sure someone else has tried this stuff out first!
    yea.. the clen i tried b4.. its good.. ****in strong shit tho...

my friend really wants the winny.. but shit, its expensive.. the prob is there are 2 main ug labs around here and whenever he'd use the ug lab winny it gave him tons of pain when he injected it and after for a few days.

ok so bak to the point of my thread.... should there be a lot # on the human grade stuff? sumthin i can look up 2 make sure its legit?

Yes - if it's HG then it has to pass standards testing etc... and yes, it will be clearly marked somewhere on the amp (the lot #)

-VM

Yes - if it's HG then it has to pass standards testing etc... and yes, it will be clearly marked somewhere on the amp (the lot #)

-VM
    solid

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member

-VM
    Didnīt we just talk about women and var instead of any other aas, oh a week ago?

Diamond, Why not get var?

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Didnīt we just talk about women and var instead of any other aas, oh a week ago?

Diamond, Why not get var?
    oh no.. i have var.. trust me that i like. i just gotta find HG var. the stuff i have is ok.. but i kno its under dosed. taking 20 mg is like taking 10 mg

but i wanna try primo for when i bulk up in the fall.

winny is not for me. i like winny for the strength gains i get.. but i dont like using it a lot. var is deff my fav...

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ive tried vet grade clen and i think it was crap. get more effects from a UGL.

maybe it was just that brand??

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    ive tried vet grade clen and i think it was crap. get more effects from a UGL.

maybe it was just that brand??
    i tried the vet grade.. man.. strong as hell. and im sure it would last me a good 2 yrs or so...

Vettester is offline Banned
    The good Var is pricey, but it's the way to go.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    it's probally all the same, mixed in the same bathtub.......

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post

No UGL or Veterinarian manufacturer can be considered "human grade." The designation of human grade is reserved for steroids which are manufactured in a licensed GMP facility using only USP grade oils and powders. They are legitimate companies which sell their pharmaceutical products to licensed pharmacies. Their products are often produced in a Level 10 clean room, meaning there are 10 or less particulates per 1 cubic foot of air space. This requires millions of dollars of equipment, which no UGL to my knowledge possesses. Even if a UGL did possess such equipment, unless they are licensed, inspected and verified that they follow GMP, and sell to licensed pharamacies, then their gear cannot be considered 'human grade.'

Furthermore, the designation for "Vet gear" really is synonymous with UGL. The "Vet" manufacturers do not actually manufacture their steroids for use in animals, therefore their operations are little more than "glorified" underground labs. No veterinary gear is ever manufactured with Testosterone Enanthate doses at 250mg/ml. Nor will you often find legitimate veterinary steroids with Equipoise over 50mg/ml.

UGL gear is hit or miss. Many UGL operations are very safe and clean, and offer a tremendous amount of service. The problem with UGL's is that they have many variables which they cannot control. They often do not have access to purchasing USP grade oils and powders. Additionally, almost all of them lack the necessary equipment to do their own quality control testing, such as using a Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometer to test the accuracy of their dosing, and to detect pathogens and other contaminants in their finished products.

They are often forced to "trust" their powder supplier, who is most often in mainland China, which is notorious for cutting corners in various stages of the manufacturing process. If anyone has any doubts about this, look up the major health problems that people had in the late 80's regarding the supplement L-Tryptophan and Peak X and Peak E. Even if a UGL is for arguments sake, receiving powder which is 98% pure. For ever 100g of raw steroid powder they receive, 2 grams of it is an unknown contaminant. Now, we all hope that the unknown contaminants are harmless byproducts of the manufacturing process, but we can never be sure, and because UGL's lack the necessary equipment to detect what the contaminants are, then you are really leaving yourself open for some problems. 98% purity would never pass in a licensed GMP facility.

This being said, I have always used UGL gear. All of my favorite UGL's went down in ORD. But I will say they were some of the smoothest best gear I have ever used. The one and only time I sprung the extra cash for human grade gear from a very "reputable" source, it was fake Iranian Test E amps. The lot numbers and everything matched, except for one small detail on the amp I was able to spot. I was 7 weeks into 750mg/wk and I got blood work done, my testosterone was at 493ng/dl.

So unfortunately, because steroids are illegal in many countries, there are pros and cons to each type of manufacturer. I actually do not have a problem with "veterinary" labs, especially the licensed ones. But it is important to understand the "standards" even for the licensed facilities are much less stringent than in human grade labs. Just a for instance, in a human grade laboratory gear must be stored in glass lined tanks, but in a veterinary facility it is permissible to store steroids in aluminum tanks.

Thread Information