lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

April 1st. What was your joke of the day.

I ALMOST forgot since I work nights and sleep during the day.

When I got to work at 6pm I remembered so I sent a txt to these two girls I know.

I am helping them out with prom (Im such a nice guy) They are Juniors. They are their dates want to go in a Limo of course and I helped them find a GOOD deal but it's still more than they can really afford. Im even paying a couple of them to come over and do some yard work $10 hr.

I told them a couple weeks ago since they really cant afford the limo what I will do is I will take a date (NO not a high school girl) and go with them. We will go cruise around the city a little then to the dance. While they are in the prom we will go out on the town for a couple/few hours to a few bars and such. Then pick them up and do ??? after we drop them off head home.

I will pay for about 1/2 the limo service. Also the girl I am taking has never been in a limo, she has only been in the US for a little of 6 months. She has had it pretty rough due to dick head who though he was doing her a favor to just bring her to the US and dump her (LONG story). She really is a sweet girl, Thai (bonus for me, I speak some Thai) and could use a friend who is not trying to use her.

Anyway.... I told them I could not go, the girl backed out and I was going to be out of town anyways.

They both freak out texting me OMG what are we going to do? No limo or do they have to come up with the $600????

I told them April Fool and they about died. LOL They both said it was good...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I got no joke lovbyts....

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Told one of the girls at my part time job that if she closes her eyes and imagines she is shaking a salt shaker onto her tongue, she'd be able to taste salt.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I ALMOST forgot since I work nights and sleep during the day.

When I got to work at 6pm I remembered so I sent a txt to these two girls I know.

I am helping them out with prom (Im such a nice guy) They are Juniors. They are their dates want to go in a Limo of course and I helped them find a GOOD deal but it's still more than they can really afford. Im even paying a couple of them to come over and do some yard work $10 hr.

I told them a couple weeks ago since they really cant afford the limo what I will do is I will take a date (NO not a high school girl) and go with them. We will go cruise around the city a little then to the dance. While they are in the prom we will go out on the town for a couple/few hours to a few bars and such. Then pick them up and do ??? after we drop them off head home.

I will pay for about 1/2 the limo service. Also the girl I am taking has never been in a limo, she has only been in the US for a little of 6 months. She has had it pretty rough due to dick head who though he was doing her a favor to just bring her to the US and dump her (LONG story). She really is a sweet girl, Thai (bonus for me, I speak some Thai) and could use a friend who is not trying to use her.

Anyway.... I told them I could not go, the girl backed out and I was going to be out of town anyways.

They both freak out texting me OMG what are we going to do? No limo or do they have to come up with the $600????

I told them April Fool and they about died. LOL They both said it was good...
    soooo you hang out with high school girls?

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    soooo you hang out with high school girls?
    When you have a kid the same age and you have known them since they where in grade school and considered the unrelated Uncle who takes everyone jet skiinig, skiing, playing in the mountains, camping and all that. yes you can say I do sometimes.

I have obviously known them for a long time and they have been coming over since they where little to play with my daughter. it's called hanging out now, they are to old to play. LOL

Any more questions?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When you have a kid the same age and you have known them since they where in grade school and considered the unrelated Uncle who takes everyone jet skiinig, skiing, playing in the mountains, camping and all that. yes you can say I do sometimes.

I have obviously known them for a long time and they have been coming over since they where little to play with my daughter. it's called hanging out now, they are to old to play. LOL

Any more questions?
    Bummer...I was hoping for some dirty old man stories.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Bummer...I was hoping for some dirty old man stories.
    OK, I'm grooming them...

Actually one day last summer when we where going jet skiing (daughter didnt go because she was sick) as I was loading up my mother stopped by. She asked me what I was doing with those young girls. I said it all depends on how drunk they get.
    Got to love giving your mom a hard time. hehehehehe

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Very cool thing to do helping out them out on prom and no matter my personal feelings about some of the things you post. My hats off on being a involved father, world needs more of them.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I sent a text to my friend and told him our show in NYC tonight was cancelled due to gun shots outside the venu 2 days ago...... I guess my text woke him up cuz he jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs to get to his computer to check online..... I said april fools a few minutes later and he called me a dick and went back to bed..... LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member
    My joke was discovering how little I knew about training and dieting.
    It wasn't funny

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    My wife called me last night while I was at my buddies house and told me her water broke (Shes due in 5 weeks). I got a block down from my buddies house and as soon as i put 2 and 2 together the phone rang. I picked up the phone and said "april fools" and my wife was hysterical laughing. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Told one of the girls at my part time job that if she closes her eyes and imagines she is shaking a salt shaker onto her tongue, she'd be able to taste salt.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    My wife called me last night while I was at my buddies house and told me her water broke (Shes due in 5 weeks). I got a block down from my buddies house and as soon as i put 2 and 2 together the phone rang. I picked up the phone and said "april fools" and my wife was hysterical laughing. Bitch.
    dump her

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    dump her
    Totally

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Be glad she has a sense of humor. hope it goes both ways though.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Very cool thing to do helping out them out on prom and no matter my personal feelings about some of the things you post. My hats off on being a involved father, world needs more of them.
    Thank you. I think we all post things that rub one person or another the wrong way from time to time. Some/many things are taken out of context. Some are exaggerated, some are just make up.

We have many people from all around the world here with different beliefs, religions, social skills, education and laws. To man of us cant see/think beyond our own little existence but we need to try to learn to get along while we are here on this little rock.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    There are two muffins sitting in the oven.
    One muffin turns to the other and says, "Man, it's hot in here!" The other says, "Holy crap! A talking muffin!"

Be glad she has a sense of humor. hope it goes both ways though.
    Oh Im all about the jokes.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Some bitch brought me McDonalds when i just started my diet..

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I always got a hater look everywhere i go......

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    i got my boss ,had to drive his mercedes into the city to grab some stuff he never lets anyone drive it but because the work van has in getting fixed i had to ,i was 10 mins away from work i rang him in hysterics saying ive crashed his car its a write off and ive smashed 3 other cars in the process man did he freak out i mean first thing he asked was if i was ok so that was cool then he was like where are you im coming right away i yelled out april fools and he was like ur dead wait to you get back here .

LOL, yes it is funny how us guys put so much emotion into a car. Im the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    Some bitch brought me McDonalds when i just started my diet..
    haha.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    My boss gathered us all up and told us the company was downsizing and would be laying off the entire department!!!!

only lasted afew minutes though, I think he could see some people starting to gett really pissed so he came clean. Afew more minutes and I woulda on my way up to his office to throw him out the fckin window!

Moto

Thread Information