Thread: divocace advice

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

divocace advice

when is enough enough? I did get drunk 1 night and mad a huge scene and it was all my fault. She are living separately right now and supposed to move in in 2 weeks together. I'm trying to be nice and make up for what i did. She is pushing me away but still says I'm moving in the new place. I don't see anything changing and i think I'm wasting my time.

i honeslty fell like if i was still in nj or philly i would have left awhile ago. She is my only real freind here in dallas so it sucks.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    when is enough enough? I did get drunk 1 night and mad a huge scene and it was all my fault. She are living separately right now and supposed to move in in 2 weeks together. I'm trying to be nice and make up for what i did. She is pushing me away but still says I'm moving in the new place. I don't see anything changing and i think I'm wasting my time.
    Nearly identical story that lead to my divorce.

She came home one day and told me she did not love me any more. Had more problems and tried to work it out.

I started drinking.

I can keep going. But, stick with your gut feeling. Aint no need kicking a dead horse if that is what you feel.

i do need to change some things and am willing to try.

She wanted to goto a councler i said yes. now she is making excuses not to go. saying it would help its a waste of time. So she really wants me to change all the bad of me but do nothing on her end

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any alcohol or other addictions?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Nearly identical story that lead to my divorce.

She came home one day and told me she did not love me any more. Had more problems and tried to work it out.

I started drinking.

I can keep going. But, stick with your gut feeling. Aint no need kicking a dead horse if that is what you feel.
    great advice, always trust instinct thats why its there. hope everything works out man. i hate to hear someone having problems like this life is tough enough as it is good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Do you have any alcohol or other addictions?
    nope. the huge fight we got into that caused most of it was it drunk. But that is a rarity. I actually blacked out and dont remember what happened. thats a first in my life. Haven'T drank since.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are talking about a woman. It will never be enough. THEY always want you to change if you let them and it will only get worse.

WC Fields was right when he said; never try to impress a woman. If you do they will always expect you to keep it up.

To many women are attracted you for many reasons in the beginning but then want to make you into the man who they thing you should be and in the end arent really interested anymore.

If they wont accept you for who you are then it's already over and time to cut the losses and move on. If you are 18/19 and you have potential to do something with your life more it's fine to tell you that you need to change some things.
    If you are 30s+ and you are happy with who you are, what you are doing, what direction you are going then if they are not they need to find someone else.

Women NEVER forget or let go. It's just a reality and a fact. It doesn't matter if it was your fault or if you apologized. If she is not the forgiving type and has not let it go she probably never will.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-04-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Thread Information