Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Coconut Research Centre

Does anyone else find this odd??

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org

I was looking up the nutritional info on coconuts and came across this website.... My GF just about died laughing at the fact that they have a research centre for coconuts.... She thought it would be hilarious if we had kids and they brought home a field trip form to go to the coconut research centre.... she also thought the idea of wanting to grow up to be a coconut researcher was rather amusing.

I did not find it as funny as she did, so I figured I would put it out there and see what others thought.

I have a feeling they are going to get more hits this month than ever, due to this thread.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Looks like a lobby organization created by the industry which uses coconut and palm tree oils in their products.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Looks like a lobby organization created by the industry which uses coconut and palm tree oils in their products.
    What...... Do you work there??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know when I travel overseas if I get sick or a cold I drink young coconut milk and I feel better right away. I think there is lot of good stuff in fresh coconut milk. I wish I could get it here in the states.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I know when I travel overseas if I get sick or a cold I drink young coconut milk and I feel better right away. I think there is lot of good stuff in fresh coconut milk. I wish I could get it here in the states.
    You can get it here in the states. Not sure where u live, but check for a Caribean or South american food market. Or specialty store. Me and my son drink fresh coconut milk everynow and again. It definetely has its healthy value. Not sure what but my girl is from guyana and her and her mother swear by it.

Thread Information