NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

Hitting someone in a car should be justifiable sometimes

These thugs, these little ****ing pants sagging, bandana wearing, fake blood/crip gangster wanna be, ignorant ass, trouble making thugs. Get the **** out of the street!! I have to drive past this damn shit to get to my house everyday, every single day I have to drive by this house with them all hanging out in the street and they will not move. Its literally to the point I have to almost come to a complete stop b/ they wont move. And its a ****ing game to them, "lets see if whitey is scared enough to stop for me" I drive an F-250 Diesel truck, if your ass is too stupid to get out of the street then you deserve to get ran the **** over. Earlier I had enough, no slowing down, no stopping. I came within about 6 inches of his ass, **** him

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    LOL, I remember sitting at a red light in my F250(gas) waiting for my turn and 2 woman and one sagging guy decided to walk across in front of me with little time left. I sat there watching as they slowly walked in front of me while the light had turned green for me. I could see the guy was scoping me out without turning his head. It is a game. I had to wait. As the guy was almost past my hood I laid on the horn. His ass jumped and the two women laughed their asses off pointing at him, as I pulled away laughing. Fun times.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Don't you dare tell the 4th and 5th grade kids to move out of the road where I'm from..... they'll turn around and tell you to go fvck your mother and continue walking.....

Used to be a quiet little town..... I grew up there.... always had respect for adults. I NEVER would have walked in the road, let alone, tell an adult to piss off..... These kids today need a swift kick in the ass.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Don't you dare tell the 4th and 5th grade kids to move out of the road where I'm from..... they'll turn around and tell you to go fvck your mother and continue walking.....

Used to be a quiet little town..... I grew up there.... always had respect for adults. I NEVER would have walked in the road, let alone, tell an adult to piss off..... These kids today need a swift kick in the ass.....

~Haz~
    For real, especially when you were a kid and it was some dude who obviously worked out and had muscles. You wouldn't dare open your mouth or try that dude. But nowadays, its like the light bulb that goes off and says, damn that guy could kick my ass, it doesnt go off anymore

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    For real, especially when you were a kid and it was some dude who obviously worked out and had muscles. You wouldn't dare open your mouth or try that dude. But nowadays, its like the light bulb that goes off and says, damn that guy could kick my ass, it doesnt go off anymore
    Oh no..... that light bulb goes off for them..... but then that little voice tells them "He can't touch me..... so fvck em....."

Only if we were allowed to slap a few of them LOLOLOL

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I usually just clip a couple of them with my bumper to make my point.

If all else fails I take my shirt off and start pushing them around.
    Last edited by ferocious bubble; 04-19-2010 at 04:48 AM.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member

~Haz~
    i have a 14yr old daughter that is popular and doesnt look 14... needless to say it i would love to kick the shit out of the punk fuks that call my house or the same kind of shit that you are referring to HAZ.... one day not to long ago i had to tell a stupid punk to never call my house again... 1130 on a school night...wtf is wrong with kids these days... 30 min later hes doing a burnout in front of my house...
    thank god i have a friend that has a little (big) brother thats into MMA and has frinds that will do anything for him... needless to say punks that dont have numbers or weapons on there side are just that... FUKN PUNKS.... street justice and violence is the answer..... RUN THE MUTHA FUKRS OVER!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to go through a whole ****ing government housing neighborhood every time I go to the gym. WTF am I supposed to do. These ****ers don't even look when they cross the street. They just cross when they please and if someones comin they better stop. **** you, Im already paying for you house and food.

It wouldn't be right to say all kids are like this now, but most of them for that matter.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    in 1998 my ex caught me cheating and was going to try a fight this chick. only problem was she run out back door of my apartment to get her car. when she got in i was there to stop the crazy ex from opening the door and when she backed up to leave dumb bi--- floored it and run over my foot twisting my knee and running completley over my leg. torn acl , torn tcl, torn mcl ( i think thats right) and ripped cartilige 2 years of recovery, surgery, phy. therapy out the rear. but what the hell got $100,000 out of it though. no joke true story. many lessons learned that night friends

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    OP - Just run em over. I did.

I had this one black ghetto wanna be thug with a knife threaten me one night over confusion about his girlfriend thinking I was screwing her. I dropped her off for a friend. He stood in front of my car and slammed his fist on my hood and told me to "get out of the ****in car you bitch". I said... "Oh Ok =]" and ran him completely over. I mean I floored it. He hit the hood of my car and tried frantically to grab the edge of the hood as the car sped up very quickly and then I finally whipped the wheel and he went right under both passenger side tires. Best part about the whole thing was, they both didnt know my full name or the kind of car I was in. I get back to my friends house and he gets a call asking for my name because they called the police! I couldnt believe it. Kid thoroughly deserved what he got.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Love this thread.

I had a crackhead stand in front of my car demanding $ to move. That may have worked on other people... I just gassed it.

Clipped a woman in the knees once for walking in front of my car.

I even go so far as to purposely ram people's shopping carts into their asses at the store when they block the whole goddamn aisle. "Oh, Sorry!"

There are people in this world that take things for granted lol. Like standing in front of a 2ton+ machine that could snatch their life away in an instant but they disregard this because they think theres a push over behind the wheel. lol

Abominator is offline Banned
    These thugs, these little ****ing pants sagging, bandana wearing, fake blood/crip gangster wanna be, ignorant ass, trouble making thugs. Get the **** out of the street!! I have to drive past this damn shit to get to my house everyday, every single day I have to drive by this house with them all hanging out in the street and they will not move. Its literally to the point I have to almost come to a complete stop b/ they wont move. And its a ****ing game to them, "lets see if whitey is scared enough to stop for me" I drive an F-250 Diesel truck, if your ass is too stupid to get out of the street then you deserve to get ran the **** over. Earlier I had enough, no slowing down, no stopping. I came within about 6 inches of his ass, **** him
    Go out one evening with a friend, drive by and pelt them with frozen paintballs

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Easy, just give them a little bump.

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post
    I usually just clip a couple of them with my bumper to make my point.

If all else fails I take my shirt off and start pushing them around.

I miss slavery --- Joke ---
    Not funny...

Don't stop or slow down...they'll move (or wish they had). By the way, isn't it illegal (indecent exposure) for idiots to walk around in public with their pants below their a$$?!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelInProgress View Post
    Don't stop or slow down...they'll move (or wish they had). By the way, isn't it illegal (indecent exposure) for idiots to walk around in public with their pants below their a$$?!
    In Muskegon Michigan they've been working on making it a crime of indecent exposure to sag. I know I don't want to see anyones underwear. I grab my boy by his belt and hike his pants up his ass everytime he does it.

I don't see this as a racial thing. In this neck of the woods, it doesn't matter what color you are, a lot of kids are doing it.

Don't take ferocious bubble seriously. I told him in the Q&A forum he was built like a figure girl and now I think he has a hair up his ass.
    Last edited by Bossman; 04-18-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Can't tell you how many time's I've thought all of the opinions said here lol

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post
    I miss slavery
    Talk to dsm im sure he'll help ya out.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Not funny...

Loosen up
    Last edited by stack_it; 04-18-2010 at 07:54 PM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

~Haz~
    I live in what was a small town and small quiet neighborhood and I had a kid a few years back who was probably 13 smart mouth me and my neighbor. Long story short we are outside talking, kid smarts off when the neighbor asks he nicely AGAIN not to cut his bike through his nicely manicured lawn. Kid says Fvck off. I said WTF? Why are you being a punk? He says YOU cant touch me, Im under 18.

OK, at this point I jump over the 3ft fence and start walking towards him. He says what are you doing? I said just remember when you are unwraping the bike from around your neck and picking yourself off the ground that I cant touch you.

He took off on his bike saying he was going to get his dad. I said good... If your dad does not kick your ass I will kick HIS ass then kick yours....

We NEVER saw him again.

I have literally told a few kids if I kick your ass it's because you deserve it. If you call the police it will be the LAST time you call the police...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I live in what was a small town and small quiet neighborhood and I had a kid a few years back who was probably 13 smart mouth me and my neighbor. Long story short we are outside talking, kid smarts off when the neighbor asks he nicely AGAIN not to cut his bike through his nicely manicured lawn. Kid says Fvck off. I said WTF? Why are you being a punk? He says YOU cant touch me, Im under 18.

OK, at this point I jump over the 3ft fence and start walking towards him. He says what are you doing? I said just remember when you are unwraping the bike from around your neck and picking yourself off the ground that I cant touch you.

He took off on his bike saying he was going to get his dad. I said good... If your dad does not kick your ass I will kick HIS ass then kick yours....

We NEVER saw him again.

I have literally told a few kids if I kick your ass it's because you deserve it. If you call the police it will be the LAST time you call the police...
    Amen

Not funny...
    Why not funny? Problem is everyone seems to think the slavery is only associated with African Americans.

ALL races have been slaves at one point or another in history. Lets not get so worked up over some light humor or an offside comment.

Btw when where you or your parents or anyone you know a slave? That's what I though.

Why not funny? Problem is everyone seems to think the slavery is only associated with African Americans.

ALL races have been slaves at one point or another in history. Lets (let's) not get so worked up over some light humor or an offside comment.

Btw when where you or your parents or anyone you know a slave? That's what I though.
    BTW...it should read: When were you, or your parents, or anyone you know a slave? That's what I thought.

I don't recall making a statement that indicated that slavery was exclusive to black people. I am very well aware of the far reaching history of slavery, as well as the fact that it still occurs in some places even today. Don't make the erroneous assumption that I am ignorant of facts...
    However, I don't find slavery to be funny, and in the context of this thread, the comment was meant to refer to slavery of blacks. I simply stated that I didn't think that the comment was funny and I'm entitled to that opinion. You're the one that seems to be worked up...I said two words and you go on an unnecessary tirade.
    Last edited by ModelInProgress; 04-19-2010 at 02:27 AM.

BTW...it should read: When were you, or your parents, or anyone you know a slave? That's what I thought.

I don't recall making a statement that indicated that slavery was exclusive to black people. I am very well aware of the far reaching history of slavery, as well as the fact that it still occurs in some places even today. Don't make the erroneous assumption that I am ignorant of facts...
    However, I don't find slavery to be funny, and in the context of this thread, the comment was meant to refer to slavery of blacks. I simply stated that I didn't think that the comment was funny and I'm entitled to that opinion. You're the one that seems to be worked up...I said two words and you go on an unnecessary tirade.
    Yeah my English grammar sucks. sucks, barely passed, I skipped 3x a week my junior and senior year. lol

It was not really meant only for you. It comes up a lot and MOST people do tend to look at slavery as if it ONLY ever happened to their immediate race/situation and they need everyone to apologize for it for another 300 year.

No, not worked up in any sense of the meaning, must just be the way it was read. Until I saw your reply I had forgotten about it already. LOL

I only bring it up because I see it mentioned all the time and most everyone is afraid to touch the subject or comment anymore. It's just another one of those things I try to look at logically and not afraid to also share my opinion even though it may not be the most popular.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-19-2010 at 03:07 AM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    come on this is a steroid forum,,,,,our english grammar shouldnt be picked up on.....

anyway.....kids in my area dont hang around anywere near roads,,,,,they would get pulled straight away....

Lets not forget that jews were the most enslaved race/people in human history.

LMAO yeah my father has told a couple punks in the past to go and get their fathers if they have issue..... Nothing ever came of it.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

ALL races have been slaves at one point or another in history. Lets not get so worked up over some light humor or an offside comment.

My thoughts exactly.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It may alarm people to know that today there are 27 million people in slavery, twice as many as all african americans that survived and more than the total of all people throughout the whole of history that have ever been enslaved.

The majority of slavery today is generated via human trafficking and prostitution, a massive amount that comes out of Eastern Europe with buyers ranging from anywhere in America to China to Thailand.

So yeah, slavery isn't cool, but is it not stereotypical in itself to assume slavery is synomous with black people? Not trynna nit pick but that's how I see things.

ANYWAYS. Disrespectful shitbags in the street are all too common today. My housemate who is a nurse seems too liberal for her own good, or likes disagreeing with me, but everytime I rag on the disrespect that teenagers have today, she tries to say that it's always been like this.

I disagree. I don't recall having the ability to tell teachers, policeman or other adults to "fvck off" when I was a kid with no fear of reprisal. I dunno if this is due to a greater divide of the poor and everyone else, or if it's just bullshit law that prevents anyone taking any form of authoritive action against shit like this.

Just my two pence..

^^^^ Right......

I knew when I was younger that an adult couldn't touch me..... yet I was still scared to mouth off to them. Whether it be from them telling my parents (who could touch me LOL) or them flipping out and dragging me off someplace......

There's a severe lack of respect in the upcomming generation. I remember accidentally riding my bike in the road and a car honking at me..... I appologized and felt terrible. Today.... kids give you the finger and don't think twice.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    It may alarm people to know that today there are 27 million people in slavery, twice as many as all african americans that survived and more than the total of all people throughout the whole of history that have ever been enslaved.

The majority of slavery today is generated via human trafficking and prostitution, a massive amount that comes out of Eastern Europe with buyers ranging from anywhere in America to China to Thailand.

So yeah, slavery isn't cool, but is it not stereotypical in itself to assume slavery is synomous with black people? Not trynna nit pick but that's how I see things.

ANYWAYS. Disrespectful shitbags in the street are all too common today. My housemate who is a nurse seems too liberal for her own good, or likes disagreeing with me, but everytime I rag on the disrespect that teenagers have today, she tries to say that it's always been like this.

I disagree. I don't recall having the ability to tell teachers, policeman or other adults to "fvck off" when I was a kid with no fear of reprisal. I dunno if this is due to a greater divide of the poor and everyone else, or if it's just bullshit law that prevents anyone taking any form of authoritive action against shit like this.

Just my two pence..
    Nicely said. I decided not to go there but that was/is my thoughts pretty much on slavery also. I HATE the stereotypical response and people USING the excuse for everything.

If you want to see another everyday example of slavery and the people dont even realize it go to Philippines. The middle class educated Filipino who have a real college degree make $5 - $7 a day and it's considered OK. It's not enough to live day to day even if you want to live in anything more than a tin shack that you squatted, no running water or you need a 2nd/3rd job.

The Chinese and other countries go there to start business and make literally millions a year but only pay the workers (will degrees) minimal wages for work such as accounting, engineering and the likes. They have them convinced that if they ask for more then they are BAD, greedy, evil even though their direct manager may make $500,000.00 a year + To me this is another form of slavery although it's not FORCED but just lack of understanding???

Yes there are also lots of human trafficking, it's very sad and the main problem is in the 3rd world countries the government is 100% involved and corrupt.

Thread Information