Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Tattoo enthusiasts

I have a consult to get some work done in 2 weeks. I'm getting a sleeve and wanted some opinions on chest panels. I know traditionally a sleeve has a chest panel to accompany it. Have any of you guys opted for the chest panel aswell, or gone without? And why?

jcmcnorton is offline Junior Member
    If I had the funds this would be epic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tattoo enthusiasts-tattoo_by_jlluesma.jpg  

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    got tattoos on my left and right arms and right forearm.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Full back not finished yet ,the top of both arms and down both legs plus a small scorpion on my chest and hand

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i got tribal like 10yrs ago.. n' hated it .. lol imo tribal is one of the most boring and least creative styles.. get something w/ pics/storys/meaning

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    I have a full tribal sleeve in the works, forearm is done, upper arm, shoulder, chest panel and back panel are outlined as of Friday and starting the fill in next friday. I like the simplicity of tribals. My sleeve is the only tribal I have though, got a koi half sleeve on my other arm, both knee's, back of calf, side calf, other forearm and neck. Planning a whole leg piece and full back starting next year.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i got tribal like 10yrs ago.. n' hated it .. lol imo tribal is one of the most boring and least creative styles.. get something w/ pics/storys/meaning

agree 100%

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

collar is offline Anabolic Member

i agree 100%

plus tribal to the right people mean something, but just getting lines and pattern all over the place and calling it tribal is really boring.

Look into tattoos what they mean and so on.

You can go for the traditional old school kind

or japanese traditional which i absolutley love and started filling up my body with hehe, mind you they all tell stories and symbolises something.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    There's no way i'm getting any tribal done. My brother has a tribal tatt, and it looks shit.

I was originally going to just get a half sleeve done, until i saw this. I want to get something similar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tattoo enthusiasts-6a31feaac73afa57d6712ecaec7b8d00.jpg  

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Agree 100%.......cant wait to get my arm coverd up....

i want a polynesian design for my left arm 3/4 sleeve.....ive also got my chest piece sorted......just need the funds lol

One thing I'd never do is get a foreign language tattooed on me simply because it looks cool.

I'm living in Thailand, and you should see some of the stupid English language things people have written on their cars, shit like "Never die".

A Chinese tattoo might look cool in America but if a Chinese person actually reads it, it probably looks stupid.

Like for instance, when I was doing Thai boxing in my home country, loads of people got "Thai boxing" tattooed on them but written in Thai. For someone like me who can actually read Thai, it's not half as cool as they think it is.

At the moment I've got no tattoos whatsoever and I plan on keeping it like that.

..........okay I'll be honest I've been thinking of one tattoo. You know how you can get special tattoo ink that's clear under natural light, but it glows in the dark if you shine UV on it. Well I was thinking of getting the head of my penis done with glow-in-the-dark ink.

Then when I take a girl home, I turn on the black light and my d!ckhead is glowing in the dark. Only thing though I'd have to make sure my dick isn't glowing when I go to nightclubs with UV lights.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I like tribal when it's done right. It's a simple clean look. I want to get a half sleeve with a chest piece. Not sure exactly what yet tho.

Thread Information