stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

I found my new gym.

I went and checked put a new gym today. Well new to me and it seeks pretty good. It's leg room is seperate from all the other weights and there's an area for dead lifts. Grunting is allowed and so is the use of chalk. All of the Cardio equipment is at the from of the gym out of sight of the free weights. The dumbells go up to 150lbs which I won't need for a while but still nice because I was stuck using just 100's not too long ago. There is a smoothie king inside the front of the gym which is always pricey but a tasty healthy treat from time to time is nice. Best part is they have a special where there doing $99 dollar a year memberships for there 20th anniversary.

Only bad part is it's 30 minutes from my house. Only ten minutes from my work tho.

It's exciting because I fell into a huge slump and have been out of the gym for close to two months. I decided I was going to take two weeks off to let a painful shoulder heal and during that time I started a new job and moved which turned into taking longer off to remodel and get money situated to join a new gym. My diet was still good for the first month but fell off for the second and I've been back at the diet the last week and go to the gym for the first night back tonight. I lost the most in my arms and my lower abs aren't showing anymore so I hope muscle memory is real. I'll be doing legs tonight.

This thread has no real meaning. Just excited to get back to being me again.

One question tho. Should I start back somewhat light for the first few weeks in order to get the tendons and joints used to the weight again or was two months not long enoughto worry about?

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back and start off light for the first couple weeks to get your body in routine again.

Thread Information