gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

another innocent person killed by cops

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if when he threw the nade he accidently pulled the trigger on his gun. Tough break for the family.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    This incident is a nightmare for everyone involved.

I read in another news site that a female armed with a GUN confronted the cops on the way in, and HER gun went off, striking the child in the next room.

Obviously more information will come out as days pass, and there seems to be video of the shooting.

If the cops shot by accident or not, from OUTSIDE the home, that's a big problem for the police.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    This incident is a nightmare for everyone involved.

I read in another news site that a female armed with a GUN confronted the cops on the way in, and HER gun went off, striking the child in the next room.

Obviously more information will come out as days pass, and there seems to be video of the shooting.

If the cops shot by accident or not, from OUTSIDE the home, that's a big problem for the police.
    Not the way I read it at all. He/they forced their way into the house thining there was someone else inside. He was confronted by a female after kicking in the door and his gun discharged... In other words he shot it.

The father was forced to the floor face down in his daughters blood and even after they realized their mistake they kept him face down on the floor in her blood facing her body and no one tried to clear things up, letting him up or seemingly to have remorse at the time.. Just what I read...

Thread Information