Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grammar Rant

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    What's wrong with bro, bro?
    It's gay..... Bro.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    I was just reading a thread and the OP kept using the "word" wif. This is being used instead of with. This is just one of many slang words or just plain laziness that I've seen. I don't know what it is with people these days. This texting crap. Especially when the shorter version takes more time to type out than the real version. Or when people don't use periods, ever. I feel like a damn old man complaining about "kids these days". I'm not even 30 yet! Is it just me???

You should know that you did not use proper sentence structure in your rant. I believe you should worry about your faults, just as they should worry about their faults.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    You should know that you did not use proper sentence structure in your rant. I believe you should worry about your faults, just as they should worry about their faults.
    He only screwed up once.... and it's allowed.... he was angry

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall;51***40
    Ha ha haa - don't worrry mate - I'm waaaaay more intolerant than you I'm sure - it drives me mad when people use the wrong spelling of a word, i.e.
    "your" or "you're"
    "to", "too", "two" or maybe even just "2"
    "there", "their" or "they're"
    IT'S NOT JUST A DIFFERENT SPELLING - IT MEANS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT YOU RETARD!

You've got me started now, lol, I also can't stand it when people use expressions and get them completely wrong i.e.
    "I could care less" - it's "I couldn't care less" you simpleton! Think about it!
    or
    "For all intensive purposes" - it's "For all intents and purposes" you moron!
    I thought school was preasure, sh1t now I need my dictionary out again my teacher has found me in the forum NotSmall is your name Palmer what a flash back I have just had all the lovely things my teacher would scream at me lol

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    I thought school was preasure, sh1t now I need my dictionary out again my teacher has found me in the forum NotSmall is your name Palmer what a flash back I have just had all the lovely things my teacher would scream at me lol
    Sorry but all the stuff I listed is so freakin basic that I cannot comprehend how anyone who actually went to school could get them wrong...

Its cool mate I was just pulling your leg,most of the kids leaving school today lack these basic skills its sad

Its cool mate I was just pulling your leg,most of the kids leaving school today lack these basic skills its sad
    It's cool bud - I did notice you're from scotland and I do realise that it's part of your culture to spend your youth concentrating on fighting and alcohol abuse

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    It's cool bud - I did notice you're from scotland and I do realise that it's part of your culture to spend your youth concentrating on fighting and alcohol abuse
    It was a hard life and hard work swallowing all that buckfast lol

It was a hard life and hard work swallowing all that buckfast lol
    Ha ha - I actually used to live in scotland - just outside Peterhead in Aberdeenshire - they really are not big fans of us English up there lol!

Buckfast? - Is that that tonic wine stuff? - That's made not far from where I live now.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    kids these days are fvcking pussies, what happened to the good ol days when rock bands trashed hotel rooms and tossed tvs out the windows? these days if ur mad at someone all u do is delete them from ur ****ing myspace/facebook friends list instead of decking them in the face.. uhg i could rant forever on "kids these days".. they just dont know how to have fun.
    Couldn't be more with you on that one. When did it become cool to wear jeans designed for girls?

Ha ha - I actually used to live in scotland - just outside Peterhead in Aberdeenshire - they really are not big fans of us English up there lol!

Buckfast? - Is that that tonic wine stuff? - That's made not far from where I live now.
    Ha ha I think you will find mate that the TONIC WINE is now the UK national drink and not all jocks are anti-English just the football louts

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Couldn't be more with you on that one. When did it become cool to wear jeans designed for girls?
    When the word unsex became fashionable?

Ha ha I think you will find mate that the TONIC WINE is now the UK national drink and not all jocks are anti-English just the football louts
    Yeah I know they're not but up there they are, mind you they also hate people from the town of Fraserburgh and thats only 18 miles away! lol

Yeah I know they're not but up there they are, mind you they also hate people from the town of Fraserburgh and thats only 18 miles away! lol
    Its all that loving they give to the sheep,they just hate humans generally

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    when the word unsex became fashionable?
    whats unsex?

Arian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I thought I was being nice by not saying anything in that thread and starting my own. Nobody has to read this thread. Now, if I had gone off on him in that thread, then it would have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by not so slim View Post
    whats unsex?
    I'm pretty sure he meant UniSex. Which is an understandable typo, not slang. lol. And yes, UniSex is gay.

I thought I was being nice by not saying anything in that thread and starting my own. Nobody has to read this thread. Now, if I had gone off on him in that thread, then it would have been different.

I'm pretty sure he meant UniSex. Which is an understandable typo, not slang. lol. And yes, UniSex is gay.
    Thanks mate it was a typo Iam looking for my dictionary the pressure of it all
    lol

hell now i am scared to post!

Arian is offline Associate Member
    lol, don't want to look like a moron? And I know I'm definitely not perfect but I still at least try to sound as intelligent as I can. I don't know why anybody would want to sound dumb on purpose. Obviously joking around and all that is an exception.

i understand i always use spell check! at least

lol, don't want to look like a moron? And I know I'm definitely not perfect but I still at least try to sound as intelligent as I can. I don't know why anybody would want to sound dumb on purpose. Obviously joking around and all that is an exception.
    Arian mate I know what you are saying and yes there has been a few jokes on this subject but I would like to think that anyone posting would take the time to check there grammar before posting. Myself included,I always check for the simple resson that Iam not the best at spelling our grammar but I try not to look like a dumb moron ass lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    "Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth........"

slang this stack it .....i have freaking no clue how to understand this shit kids talk these days....
    Other day at the gym gym some punk said "Yo" to me and i simply looked at him and said "excuse me"? he said "sorry are u using this bench"
    Last edited by calgarian; 05-20-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information