operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

can anyone help me recover a file on my comp

today i opened up a word doc from my email. instead of saving it to my comp i just opened it. however in microsoft word i kept hitting save and when i x-ed out of word it didnt prompt me to save it. where can i locate this file on my hard drive?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try to open word again and see if it does auto recover last file. If not look for ~xxx.doc file in the temp folder or in your Doc folder.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by operation****** View Post
    today i opened up a word doc from my email. instead of saving it to my comp i just opened it. however in microsoft word i kept hitting save and when i x-ed out of word it didnt prompt me to save it. where can i locate this file on my hard drive?
    If you hit the save button and it didn't ask you to name the file then it already had a name and was being saved some where. You can't save a doc unless its been named.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you hit the save button and it didn't ask you to name the file then it already had a name and was being saved some where. You can't save a doc unless its been named.
    True and if it did that just bring up the last file saved, modified or in your file/open list.

Shawn is offline Associate Member
    you need to open the x hash proxy systems tools and defvckulate the modulator core.

Thread Information