jbran23 is offline Senior Member

Yes, yet another thread about poop

Guys Ive been having a problem for awhile where when I take a dump the last little bit breaks off and doesnt come out. It sucks because I end up wiping my ass about 50 times and still cant seem to get it clean and sometimes I have to resort to jumping in the shower to clean my stinkin ass. I really dont have time for this everytime I have to drop a duece. I thought it was from drinking weight gainer shakes making my crap soft but I dropped those a long time ago and only drink one whey shake PWO and the rest of my diet is solid food. I long for the days of a clean dump where you wipe it once and you are good to go! Anyone have any advice?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Get flushable wipes and you can shit until you are content

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    I had that problem when I used to drink whey protein and milk. Ever since I started eating solid foods only and drinking only water things have been great down there.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    LOL.....not laughing at you....but this is funny "shit"!! no seriously I had that problem when I wasn't drinking enough water....ever since I increased my intake it rarely happens anymore. How much water do you drink per day?

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I drink a ton of water and have a healthy diet. Very rarely eat fast food and like I said, I only have one whey shake a day PWO. The wet wipes is a pretty good idea BK. I will have to pick some up. I dont know what else to do.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    maybe u need more fibre

Thread Information