crackle is offline Associate Member

Any peeps own a G35 Coupe with mods....

Looking to get some work done on mine...curious what you guys have.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    A little off topic as I don't have a G35.....but I Love Infiniti. Bought my wife a M45 last year....sweet and super fast car (she hates when I drive it ) Have you seen the new M56's ? They are sweet! Good luck with your mods......post pics when you get it done.

Yeah bro, great cars...never had problems. This is my 2nd one (first got stolen) and was thinking of spicing it up a little. Nothing crazy as I am a little older now and out grew my Fast and Furious days...just something to differentiate it. Pretty roomy...I dont fit in a Z, lol....as that what I was in the market for back in the day. M45's are wicked man, a lot of luxerious options...

Pic....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any peeps own a G35 Coupe with mods....-100_1132.jpg  

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

sweet

Yeah I had one in Tokyo a few years ago, had a full nismo kit, nismo dash, big bore pipes, it was an automatic, I would have preferred a manual. I did have a 350 Z convertible in a manual, that 350 engine is gooood, and great in a manual.

We call them Skyline coupe 350GT.

Great cars!

I kept trying to get my wife to let me put some chrome rims on it (classy looking ones not trying to pimp it out or anything) but she won't let me touch "HER" car.....even though she doesn't work and I paid for the thing! Funny how that shit works when you get married! My favorite car that I had was a 3000 GT back in 1995....I barely fit into that but I was a little smaller back then!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    Pic....
    Good color, had it on my first. Never looked dirty . I have a black one now...hard to keep clean.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Yeah I had one in Tokyo a few years ago, had a full nismo kit, nismo dash, big bore pipes, it was an automatic, I would have preferred a manual. I did have a 350 Z convertible in a manual, that 350 engine is gooood, and great in a manual.

We call them Skyline coupe 350GT.

Great cars!
    I always wondered why they call them Skyline over there. My firts was manual...fun to drive. I got an automatic one this time cause I like to drink my protein shakes on the way to work and not wear them. That 350 must of been a tight fit bro by the looks of your avatar. With the seat back and tilted, my knees still hit the dash and my lats bulged out with my head hitting the roof....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    I kept trying to get my wife to let me put some chrome rims on it (classy looking ones not trying to pimp it out or anything) but she won't let me touch "HER" car.....even though she doesn't work and I paid for the thing! Funny how that shit works when you get married! My favorite car that I had was a 3000 GT back in 1995....I barely fit into that but I was a little smaller back then!
    3000 GT, ah...another fav. I test drove one out of highschool back in the day...it was an awesome experience. Faaaaaast... Dont know why they took it off the market.....

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackle View Post
    I always wondered why they call them Skyline over there. My firts was manual...fun to drive. I got an automatic one this time cause I like to drink my protein shakes on the way to work and not wear them. That 350 must of been a tight fit bro by the looks of your avatar. With the seat back and tilted, my knees still hit the dash and my lats bulged out with my head hitting the roof....lol.

Lol, I was not training at that time...however they have more room then most sports cars.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Lol, I was not training at that time...however they have more room then most sports cars.
    True.....I was down in Palm Beach last month and my buddy has a Porsche Carrera and I was very uncomfortable in it. We ended up taking my rental most places. Vettes....same thing. The sport seats dig into my back and legs. That's why I drive a Town Car.... It is like sitting on the couch!

Sorry to get so off topic.....now back to your G35!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    My brother had a G35 with Injen CAI, Tein suspension and I believe it was Tanabe exhaust and deleted the cats. That was a sick car. It was really loud, but sounded great. You could hear him coming from maybe 2 miles away. He also put a nitrous kit on it with a window timer but didn't get to use it before he traded the car in.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dont mean to hijack but the new g37 is a sexy car.

g35's are tight, start with a solid exhaust and intake. You gotta make it breath first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    My brother had a G35 with Injen CAI, Tein suspension and I believe it was Tanabe exhaust and deleted the cats. That was a sick car. It was really loud, but sounded great. You could hear him coming from maybe 2 miles away. He also put a nitrous kit on it with a window timer but didn't get to use it before he traded the car in.
    That is a nice set up bro...why didnt he hit the nitrous just once before trading it....?

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    dont mean to hijack but the new g37 is a sexy car.

g35's are tight, start with a solid exhaust and intake. You gotta make it breath first.
    Yeah, true that...the bread and butter of an mods. The new 37's are cool, but I still prefer the 35's back end. Now, If I could have all the options the 37 has in my 35...

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Just get the 350 Z much better car than them but I suppose they are made for american lazy roads which are all nearly straight. All the lads that have them over here don't really rate them at all but they can be supercharged

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Just get the 350 Z much better car than them but I suppose they are made for american lazy roads which are all nearly straight. All the lads that have them over here don't really rate them at all but they can be supercharged
    I may be wrong but aren't the g35 and 350z practically the same.

Yes..pretty much. Nissan owns Infiniti

Yeah, Infiniti is their luxury line...same with Toyota and Lexus...

Honda and Acura.....

Thread Information