Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

F*ck This Tren Bullsh*t!!

Ok I just had the most amazing meal of a whole chicken (yes i ate a whole chicken), brown rice and spices. Took me an a few hours too cook, slowly roasted rotating over hot coals.

About 20min after i ate it, i went upstairs to take my tren A/test P injection. Its now day 15 and i haven't had tren cough yet. Shot in my chest, and started to inject. 3/4 the way through i can feel my old friend start to build, oh shit. I quickly finish the injection and pull out... then it hits! Not only did i cough my guts out for 10min and felt like i was going to die, but then i started to vomit!! And i vomited EVERYTHING i just ate!

Thats my lesson. Never spend more time on your food then it takes to eat it. And never think tren is not going to kick your ass @ 700mg/week! gaaah.

I don't know how you do it Haz, i don't know how you can still keep your head up high knowing dukki shoots 1050mg!!.
    Last edited by Mr.Rose; 05-24-2010 at 07:42 PM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    What a terrible waste of a good chicken. OK Im at work so it's time to go warm up my roasted chicken I brought to work

Question, do people have the same issue with Tren E?

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What a terrible waste of a good chicken. OK Im at work so it's time to go warm up my roasted chicken I brought to work

i cough my ass off on trenA on random injects, trenE doesnt bother me at all.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Ok I just had the most amazing meal of a whole chicken (yes i ate a whole chicken), brown rice and spices. Took me an a few hours too cook, slowly roasted rotating over hot coals.

About 20min after i ate it, i went upstairs to take my tren A/test P injection. Its now day 15 and i haven't had tren cough yet. Shot in my chest, and started to inject. 3/4 the way through i can feel my old friend start to build, oh shit. I quickly finish the injection and pull out... then it hits! Not only did i cough my guts out for 10min and felt like i was going to die, but then i started to vomit!! And i vomited EVERYTHING i just ate!

Thats my lesson. Never spend more time on your food then it takes to eat it. And never think tren is not going to kick your ass @ 700mg/week! gaaah.

I don't know how you do it Haz, you shoot like 1g+ a week, you are my hero. .
    Or inject before you eat next time...

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I would give anything to have tren cough right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    Or inject before you eat next time...
    Hopefully he figured that one out. LOL

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Tren e has never bothered me. Never used ace.

Me a man and re-eat that chicken, Mr. Rose. It can't be bad for you, right? My dog does it.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    haha, been there done that.

that's why I try and stay away from tren at all costs nowadays..

i guess it might be a big harder for yourself since you're converting tren-pellets, and probably don't have a great selection of compounds available in your country.. :S

one thing I will say is that I found the cough to be especially bad on pec injections. Bi's/Delts/Glutes seemed to be a lot easier on for myself...

-VM

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    tren cough is always worst in my quad injects

ive been able to feel it coming on and i hold my breath and dont move for as long as possible and sometimes that helps hold it off

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LMFAO I havn't done a gram a week yet..... this next go around will be 800mg's Tren E. Dukkit does the gram a week deal with tren.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO I havn't done a gram a week yet..... this next go around will be 800mg's Tren E. Dukkit does the gram a week deal with tren.....

~Haz~
    yeah this past winter i ran 700 for 5 weeks then bumped to 1050 for last 3 weeks

that was fun

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yeah this past winter i ran 700 for 5 weeks then bumped to 1050 for last 3 weeks

that was fun

I think those extra 50mg's are the reason why your back is so wide......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    LOL...I'll be using tren in my next cycle next year. Sounds like fun!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This is like reading a little girls diary...

Us British inject 3ml of tren when we're not on cycle because we love the sides...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Mud Stuffin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This is like reading a little girls diary...

Us British inject 3ml of tren when we're not on cycle because we love the sides...
    is it true brits don't even have to run test with their either?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    the only thing about that post that bothered me if the fact you injected your pec! The thought of injecting in my chest freaks me out. That is probably the one spot I will never ever want to try

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I'd like to say im suprised to see you moaning like a bitch....... but im not

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Its cause tren is for men not pvssys

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    the only thing about that post that bothered me if the fact you injected your pec! The thought of injecting in my chest freaks me out. That is probably the one spot I will never ever want to try
    Nahhh bro....It's probably one of the most painless injection sites one can use. It's a little hard the first time, to grasp the fact... but it's great once you're use to it.

I fit 1.0 - 1.25cc into each pec, and for me it's a must for ED injections (especially cycles were you are injection x2 per day due to large volume, etc..)

Injection sites just begin to run out when you're shooting that often... and f*ck getting scar-tissue build up. It's not worth it..

-VM

Gaaaaah! What a bunch of supportive guys.

It was a pec injection, 2cc into the pec; 100mg test p and 100mg tren a.

I always load the tren first then the test second. This time i loaded the test first, so the tren would of been the first thing to enter my body, stupid .

Haz you are no longer my hero, dukki now is because he uses 50mg extra which gives him wings! I want wings like dukki. (first post edited)

Hey mannic ... watch your back.

Lovbyts, we are no longer friends! First you torment me with your women when you KNOW I'm on cycle, now you torment me with your chicken!!! its on bitch, it's on like donkey kong!

Know we know why the brits have bad teeth! Because they shoot tren without test.

Gaaaaah!

Lovbyts, we are no longer friends! First you torment me with your women when you KNOW I'm on cycle, now you torment me with your chicken!!! its on bitch, it's on like donkey kong!
    I will make it up to you. Want me to pick anything up for you while I am in Manila next week? Hell they are small enough Im sure I can pick up 2 of them at the same time; hopefully sisters.

That sounds fair. .

Make sure they are twins, and ones evil and the other is innocent and good. This will make for some interesting fun! You should be able to fit one in each pocket and walk through customs.

hehe.

gym_junki is offline Member
    fvk 700mg to 1000mg of tren a week wtf I get a headache when I think about doing 400mg a week. And I agree injecting in the pec I can never do that, let alone doing tren in the pec I'd prob faint lol. Is there a website or something that shows u how to pin in the pec?

That sounds fair. .

Make sure they are twins, and ones evil and the other is innocent and good. This will make for some interesting fun! You should be able to fit one in each pocket and walk through customs.

hehe.
    I bought some rather large Samsonite suitcases my last trip to Manila since I DO plan on bringing back 2 Filipino girls with me this trip.

No worries about customs, I got that all worked out. I said I was going to go and pick them up, I didnt say I was going to share.

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    fvk 700mg to 1000mg of tren a week wtf I get a headache when I think about doing 400mg a week. And I agree injecting in the pec I can never do that, let alone doing tren in the pec I'd prob faint lol. Is there a website or something that shows u how to pin in the pec?
    www.spotinjection.com is probably the best & most thorough site IMO. They show multiple types of the same injection, in easy to follow steps. Research, then give it a try. It's so easy. I just go about 1 thumb width up from the nipple, and push it in. Always painless...

(oh, forgot to mention... injections @ that site make for temporary swelling = bigger looking pecs, LOL. comeee on boys! none of you go for that?? let's be honest here haha.)

-VM

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Its cause tren is for men not pvssys

ran 750 for 8 weeks and brininging it down last 4 weeks Mr.Rose change ur name to Mrs.Rose

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post

ran 750 for 8 weeks and brininging it down last 4 weeks Mr.Rose change ur name to Mrs.Rose
    Haha. I think people are miss reading me, I'm not bitching about tren , tren is my bitch, i am bitching about my chicken... poor chicken .

After this 8 weeks, i got two weeks low dose test then another 8 weeks of tren at 1g.

In bold ^ = bitch.

I bought some rather large Samsonite suitcases my last trip to Manila since I DO plan on bringing back 2 Filipino girls with me this trip.

No worries about customs, I got that all worked out. I said I was going to go and pick them up, I didnt say I was going to share.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Never coughed on Tren , A or E.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Haha. I think people are miss reading me, I'm not bitching about tren , tren is my bitch, i am bitching about my chicken... poor chicken .

After this 8 weeks, i got two weeks low dose test then another 8 weeks of tren at 1g.

In bold ^ = bitch.
    hey running it at 1g wont be beneficial for me....Mrs. Rose.....unless i need it i am not going to use it just so i can brag about it...it needed to be come down and it will be..... just be respectful with tren u think she is ur bitch well sometimes payback is a bitch......for ur chicken

Happy?

. I'm just playing, hehe.

Yup stay at low doses as long as you can, otherwise you will need higher and higher and higher doses to see results.

I will admit, my next dose wont be 1g for my reload, it will still be 700mg. Or i might chuck a dukki and do 750mg. lol.

Yes pay back is a bitch, look at my chicken!!! stupid tren , its a love hate relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post

You guys are COLD, even worse than me.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Gaaaaah! What a bunch of supportive guys.

It was a pec injection, 2cc into the pec; 100mg test p and 100mg tren a.

I always load the tren first then the test second. This time i loaded the test first, so the tren would of been the first thing to enter my body, stupid .

Haz you are no longer my hero, dukki now is because he uses 50mg extra which gives him wings! I want wings like dukki. (first post edited)

Hey mannic ... watch your back.

reading this kind of makes me feel dumb. I am using test and deca now and i load the test first in the syringe. Now I realize that's not a good idea since it means deca goes in first

Thread Information