Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JonnieColeman is offline Banned~ Go mind your own Business

If Ronnie Coleman..

If Ronnie Coleman never picked up a weight again, what would he look like in 3-4 years? How much smaller would he be?

I know it's almost impossible to tell, but I would just be curious to see what would happen.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Wheres the aas question????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnieColeman View Post
    If Ronnie Coleman never picked up a weight again, what would he look like in 3-4 years? How much smaller would he be?

I know it's almost impossible to tell, but I would just be curious to see what would happen.
    He would look like Arnold does now.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thats a good question.

I heard Ronnie state in an interview once that if he were to take some time off he didnt think he would drop weight or LBM that much at all.

Ronnie used to take 3-4 months break, more as he aged OFF from training over xmas and new year. He states this in lots of interviews, but thats not to say he didnt take time off of AAS. Guess what, he dropped hardly anything.

You have to remember someone like Ronnie has been bodybuilding for 25+ years. His body isnt just going to give up the LBM he's earned during that peroid in 3-4 years I dont think.

Big A (IFBB Pro and owner of PM) hasnt trained in years and is still holding over 250lbs on 3-4 meals/ED (well thats what he claims and I saw his pic). Pro's having been living, breathing, eating and f*cking injecting bodybuilding (some of them) for 20 years. That LBM isnt going anywhere fast IMHO.

Na.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its all speculation,

are you bored?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its all speculation,

are you bored?
    Not as bored as you evidently.

13,000 posts in less than 5 years?

Talk about boredom..

Talk about boredom..
    Ouch!
    -XL

jing jai

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I dunno...hard to say. I don't know how much of him is from gear and what his potential is naturally. There's this old guy at my gym, I swear he's the biggest guy I've ever seen in person. I mean he's old so he's kinda fat, but hes still fking massive. He barely works out at all. He shows up about 30 min before closing and spends most of that time talking. It's weird.

He says he hasnt done gear since the late 80's/early 90's, but he's a crazy liar. Most of what he says is complete BS, so I don't know what to believe and what not to believe.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    respect the elders or else

my guess is ronnie could beat every natty still in posedown

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    respect the elders or else

my guess is ronnie could beat every natty still in posedown
    The "elders" are the problem with this site. They walk around like they're holier than thou.

I asked a question to promote discussion and he comes in here asking if I'm bored? How is that productive? That's just rude. I'm not going to bend over and take it from him because he has 100,000 posts on an internet forum.

Talk about boredom..
    Your a 22yr old immature kid who as no idea about cycling and your only concern is how would Ronnie look if he didnt train. Do you have any idea what that sounds like? especially coming from some with a screen name Jonnie colman.

If you want to stick around and learn how to build muscle please do so but dont try and be funny especially with your previous posts and screen name or if you dont you time around here will be short.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I dunno...hard to say. I don't know how much of him is from gear and what his potential is naturally. There's this old guy at my gym, I swear he's the biggest guy I've ever seen in person. I mean he's old so he's kinda fat, but hes still fking massive. He barely works out at all. He shows up about 30 min before closing and spends most of that time talking. It's weird.

He says he hasnt done gear since the late 80's/early 90's, but he's a crazy liar. Most of what he says is complete BS, so I don't know what to believe and what not to believe.
    I can't tell you how many people are like that at my gym. Rolling up at 9:25 when it closes at 10:00, talking to people, then benching for 5 minutes.

And they're massive. Go figure.

Your a 22yr old immature kid who as no idea about cycling and your only concern is how would Ronnie look if he didnt train. Do you have any idea what that sounds like? especially coming from some with a screen name Jonnie colman.

If you want to stick around and learn how to build muscle please do so but dont try and be funny especially with your previous posts and screen name or if you dont you time around here will be short.
    Good one. Pretty sure I did quite fine with my cycle. 19 pounds in 7 weeks so far. I was just asking for further advice. God forbid somebody who isn't a guru comes on here.

And Ronnie Coleman is not my only concern. I don't really care to be honest. I was just merely curious as to what would happen.

BTW, now you're clowning on my screen name? It's a free country. What does my ID have to do with anything?

cobra305 is offline Member
    You need to have a little more respect. He has over 12,000 posts helping people like you. Stop being an immature d1ck.

The "elders" are the problem with this site. They walk around like they're holier than thou.

I asked a question to promote discussion and he comes in here asking if I'm bored? How is that productive? That's just rude. I'm not going to bend over and take it from him because he has 100,000 posts on an internet forum.
    If you dont like the "elders" or the staff here. Do one.

Its pretty simple.

We've been given these badges for a reason mate. What badge are you wearing? A join date of May 2010.

There are 1000 other steroid sites that will give you the irresponsible advice you want.

I just looked at your posts and you certainly have an attitude. With it, you wont last much longer here I assure you.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    You need to have a little more respect. He has over 12,000 posts helping people like you. Stop being an immature d1ck.
    x2.

I think you need to walk over to your mum and ask her to teach you what respect is.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Hhmm....

Whore I think...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

You seem to be the only one that feels theres a problem with this site..

I don't see any issues with the site, just with little kids like yourself who have no idea what your talking about..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Jonnie, you're absolutely right... the vets are definately the problem with this site and the easiest way to avoid dealing with them is to leave and never come back

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    So for elders i must be the oldest.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGB View Post
    So for elders i must be the oldest.
    could be, but your Canadian and we age well and we're really immature so it doesnt matter.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    "The elders", as you named them, are important in this place.
    "The elders" are not immature.
    "The elders" give intelligent and constructive advices to those who need them.
    "The elders" are totally necessary to keep this place in order.
    "The elders" have knowledge, based on their own experiences.
    "The elders" share their knowledge just for the pleasure to help other members.

Should I go ahead...?

Believe me, if there is a serious person here, that one is marcus.
    If I were you, I would review my priorities and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post

Should I go ahead...?

And if I were you, I'd put some pants on if I was going to take a picture to post on an internet forum with like 80% men.

Hey guys,

What would be the best way to run a Deca -300 (300mg/ml,15ml) and TP-100 (100 mg/ml,15ml) cycle? PCT isn't an issue, so no worries there, but would it be best to run the TP for the first 5 weeks at 300 ml/week (100 on M, W, F) and the Deca for 10 weeks at 450 ml/week? Please don't bash the cycle, just help me plan it out.

Thanks guys!

If it matters, this would be a first cycle (again, leave the bashing out) for somebody 5'11'', 182 lbs, with about 11% body fat..
    I keep screwing up the mg/ml thing. It's 100mg/ml with 15 ml or whatever.

And enough of the age lecture. Couldn't really care less about side-effects or I wouldn't be here. I know teens who run cycles and are just fine.

Now can somebody please help me.
    No. People just refuse to give an answer without having to freak out about me being too young or whatever.

PCT is taken care of.

007 - My attitude? I simply said I don't want to hear people rant about how shitty test/deca is or how young I am. I clearly said that, yet people decide to say something anyway. If the people on this forum just minded there own business and gave legitimate advice even half the time, it would be 1000000x better.

I am going to give you some advice, even though you dont deserve it. So kill the immature attitude and listen.

When you go around making threads/posts like you have above ^ you can't really go around being all cocky and trying to be smart arse can you, its plain to see you are not smart and you need a lot of help. This site is the best on the Internet as far as knowledge on AAS/diets/training go, so why ruin the opportunity to learn.

Now stop the wise crack remarks because your only a 22yr old kid and your kind of looking stupid, now you can either take what ive said or come back with some stupid remarks but I warn you, be very careful because if you want to carry on being on this forum i'd listen to the warning.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am going to give you some advice, even though you dont deserve it. So kill the immature attitude and listen.

When you go around making threads/posts like you have above ^ you can't really go around being all cocky and trying to be smart arse can you, its plain to see you are not smart and you need a lot of help. This site is the best on the Internet as far as knowledge on AAS/diets/training go, so why ruin the opportunity to learn.

Now stop the wise crack remarks because your only a 22yr old kid and your kind of looking stupid, now you can either take what ive said or come back with some stupid remarks but I warn you, be very careful because if you want to carry on being on this forum i'd listen to the warning.

I love when you take charge ...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And if I were you, I'd put some pants on if I was going to take a picture to post on an internet forum with like 80% men.
    If i were you i would post up my own pics because you think you are so big and bad. Go ahead post up a picture of you looking better than him , then you can b1tch about his avi.

Please realize you are gaining no respect in here and should stop while you are behind. I question your age because at 16 i had much more respect than you do now

I'm well aware of what I posted. Thank you for that.

How am I being cocky? You're the one being an ass. I simply posted a hypothetical question and you and your little posse all jumped me.

I'm not smart? Hmm.. my degree from a top 20 institution would probably say otherwise. Further, who are you to call me not smart?

Also, please do ban me. I don't really care that much. It's not a privilege to be on here and I clearly don't visit here that much anyway. Just because I don't have 100,000 posts in a week like you and some of the others doesn't make me subject to mockery and defamation for posting a hypothetical question.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    If i were you i would post up my own pics because you think you are so big and bad. Go ahead post up a picture of you looking better than him , then you can b1tch about his avi.

Please realize you are gaining no respect in here and should stop while you are behind. I question your age because at 16 i had much more respect than you do now
    Where did I say I was big and bad? He came at me so I went back at him. Nowhere did I say anything about my size or my body.

Respect has nothing to do with, well, anything. Why should I respect somebody for calling me stupid? For calling me bored because I simply posted something to stir discussion?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Where did I say I was big and bad? He came at me so I went back at him. Nowhere did I say anything about my size or my body.

Respect has nothing to do with, well, anything. Why should I respect somebody for calling me stupid? For calling me bored because I simply posted something to stir discussion?
    if the shoe fits

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post

Should I go ahead...?

All the Vets are respectable. They've given valued advice in past and are trying to carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I love when you take charge ...

I'm well aware of what I posted. Thank you for that.

How am I being cocky? You're the one being an ass. I simply posted a hypothetical question and you and your little posse all jumped me.

I'm not smart? Hmm.. my degree from a top 20 institution would probably say otherwise. Further, who are you to call me not smart?

Also, please do ban me. I don't really care that much. It's not a privilege to be on here and I clearly don't visit here that much anyway. Just because I don't have 100,000 posts in a week like you and some of the others doesn't make me subject to mockery and defamation for posting a hypothetical question.
    Cool down bro. Whats so harsh about it. ? We can all be friends .. its a community .. Marcus is a cool guy and not that hot headed. You can just ignore a few posts and that makes everyone's life easy.

LOL. I guess *ADMIN* just used the Ban hammer. I was trying to sort it. lol.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

And if I were you I would have shut up while I was ahead...

you were warned by some of the best but instead now you will be banned like some of the rest.... We do not appreciate people disrespecting our members and it will not tolerated...

... Good day!

Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

cobra305 is offline Member
    That was so poetic Admin

Sounds like End of Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

If you dont like the "elders" or the staff here. Do one.

Its pretty simple.

We've been given these badges for a reason mate. What badge are you wearing? A join date of May 2010.

There are 1000 other steroid sites that will give you the irresponsible advice you want.

I just looked at your posts and you certainly have an attitude. With it, you wont last much longer here I assure you.
    I did assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

you were warned by some of the best but instead now you will be banned like some of the rest.... We do not appreciate people disrespecting our members and it will not tolerated...

... Good day!

I feel flattered.

too

Wah ha ha ha.... *Evil laugh*
    Last edited by Swifto; 07-14-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cybernox View Post
    Sounds like End of Discussion.
    I think 'JonnieColeman' lost his voice...

Sore throat?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

... Good day!

Who is this admin chick ?

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member

Talk about boredom..
    Hah, well nothing but respect here for the mods / site / bro's but this was pretty funny... I chuckled.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    Hah, well nothing but respect here for the mods / site / bro's but this was pretty funny... I chuckled.

It is funny when you think that he has had time to come up with that much knowledge to post that many quality posts... almost scary!!! and thankful to have him and the time he has put in...

I can honestly say I would put our staff (and many members) up against any for the knowledge they bring to the board... it is second to none... always willing to teach others and help in anyway they can... thanks for that guys...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information