Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Yeah nice spin zimmy..

he's on to something. turn it around on her and make her apologize to you.. don't be a pvssy!!

n00bs is offline Member
    F
    O
    R
    I
    D

S
    L
    A
    P

Is in order!!!

I dont agree with people above saying apolagize. That is the most ridiculous crap ever...

Your ego or her feelings... Why isnt she thinking about common sense and your feelings its a 2way ****ing street....

FORID SLAP!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't have to apologize for her dreams, you can simply say you are sorry she feels taht way. It is also an opportunity to demonstrate that you do exercise the listening particle once in a while.

sorry is a very subtle tool, like a very sharp sword, it can cut through the BS depending on how you use it.

any of you hang on to the same woman for 5 years? 10? 15? more?

If you have, then I'm sure there are times you have said something to comfort you may not have 100% meant. It's called keeping the peace.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    My girlfriend has been pissed at me all day because I refuse to apologize for a dream she had in which I cheated on her.

How is that rational?
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO FCKIN WAY!!!! last weekend my girl wakes up smacks me in the face with a pillow while im still sleeping, i wake up and she says i was really mean to her in her dream, then starts crying and locks herself in the bathroom for an hour. i had to piss outside!!!! fckin crazy bitches. i though i was the only one this crap happened to. glad to hear im not alone.

but i do have to say she was back to normal after her "bathroom timeout"

Moto

Just out of curiosity, how long have you been with your woman?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO FCKIN WAY!!!! last weekend my girl wakes up smacks me in the face with a pillow while im still sleeping, i wake up and she says i was really mean to her in her dream, then starts crying and locks herself in the bathroom for an hour. i had to piss outside!!!! fckin crazy bitches. i though i was the only one this crap happened to. glad to hear im not alone.

but i do have to say she was back to normal after her "bathroom timeout"

Moto
    i cant believe the pieces of meat you 2 guys are with lmao

must have something to do with the screen name with moto in it lol

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    no matter how pretty she look someone is always tired of her shit.....
    Bingo! See how beautiful they are when they milk you for everything you have, and snatch your whole fvckin world right out from under you without a care in the world

hmmmm.......

I thought we were talking about women, not girls

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    hmmmm.......

I thought we were talking about women, not girls
    I was referring to my soon to be ex wife, so I thought she was a woman too.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    I was referring to my soon to be ex wife, so I thought she was a woman too.
    When I use the term woman, I'm using it to refer to a certain level of maturity. I was screwing around with a hottie about a year ago (not in a totally sexually way, but almost), and then realized she was still a girl. She was 28, extremely hot, loved to ride, but boy did she have a temper! So I backed off since she was emotionally unstable.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I've apologised for shit before when i didn't think it was wrong. It has nothing to do with ego, I know i was right and thats all that matters. So i can say sorry and end the fight and know im right. or keep fighting and never win.

But i wouldn't apologise for a dream she had

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    My buddies girl used to do this all the time. Fvckin basket case. It ended up being her bc that made her so crazy. They put her on a milder bc and now she's perfectly normal.

My girl has woke up and said I was mean to her in her dreams. She just told me I was lucky it was just a dream and laughed it off.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    She apologized. I win!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    When I use the term woman, I'm using it to refer to a certain level of maturity. I was screwing around with a hottie about a year ago (not in a totally sexually way, but almost), and then realized she was still a girl. She was 28, extremely hot, loved to ride, but boy did she have a temper! So I backed off since she was emotionally unstable.
    So weren't you with the same woman for 25 years there mister righteous? but you're f*cking around on her?

See, it's not your so called maturity and caring for her that's keeping you with her, it's cause you're getting some on the side!

Yes, my wife is very emotionally unstable. There is definitely something wrong psychologically. She does look like a trophy wife, and I was proud of that. However, she had got around quite a bit in her time, and well I guess since she has now got her implants, she is making her way back around haha. I know that sounds crazy and sad, but it's true, she loves to draw attention to them, which I never really noticed while we were married, until the ending. It's a self esteem problem if you ask me, and so she craves attention and acceptance. I did have her pegged for being mature these days, but turns out she just didn't have the time to do all this childish stuff. Here I thought she had just grown up.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Bingo! See how beautiful they are when they milk you for everything you have, and snatch your whole fvckin world right out from under you without a care in the world
    thats why i say fvck and forget...

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    thats why i say fvck and forget...
    Yeah thats what I'm going for. Actually I tried that last night, but I guess since everything is so new with my separation, and I got so much stress from this all, along with not being able to see my kid for a few months, I wasn't with it at all. I have had several girls who have hyped up my ego to be the shit in bed, including my wife, but something tells me that the one from last night is not going to feel the same

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tell her you had a dream that she ****ed a football team...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Yeah thats what I'm going for. Actually I tried that last night, but I guess since everything is so new with my separation, and I got so much stress from this all, along with not being able to see my kid for a few months, I wasn't with it at all. I have had several girls who have hyped up my ego to be the shit in bed, including my wife, but something tells me that the one from last night is not going to feel the same
    as long as u cum who cares what she thinks fvck her...wait u already did

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    So weren't you with the same woman for 25 years there mister righteous? but you're f*cking around on her?

See, it's not your so called maturity and caring for her that's keeping you with her, it's cause you're getting some on the side!
    Actually mate, we all make mistakes, and I'm not afraid to admit when I do. When I use the word "almost", I'm not talking about how Bill Clinton would use the word. I mean almost, as in it didn't happen. And I also backed away. Last I checked, I never claimed to walk on water, and I didn't think I was being a "mister righteous". I did claim that I know a thing or two about women, and this just happens to be an area where I have some experience, with a lot of years to back up that claim.

In my defense, when a guy likes to flirt with the ladies, and there is alcohol involved, flirting can go a little deep. That's what I was referring to. It just so happens the flirting occurred over a road trip that lasted a week when my woman didn't want to go.

Happy?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Actually mate, we all make mistakes, and I'm not afraid to admit when I do. When I use the word "almost", I'm not talking about how Bill Clinton would use the word. I mean almost, as in it didn't happen. And I also backed away. Last I checked, I never claimed to walk on water, and I didn't think I was being a "mister righteous". I did claim that I know a thing or two about women, and this just happens to be an area where I have some experience, with a lot of years to back up that claim.

In my defense, when a guy likes to flirt with the ladies, and there is alcohol involved, flirting can go a little deep. That's what I was referring to. It just so happens the flirting occurred over a road trip that lasted a week when my woman didn't want to go.

Happy?
    Alright, alright

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    tell her you had a dream that she ****ed a football team...
    hahaa she would probably try to beat his ass lmao

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Tell her you're flattered that she thinks so much of you to be so worried about losing you, that her fear came out in a dream.

Give her a hug, tell her there's nothing to worry about, and put her mind at rest.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way dude...I can't set the precedent of apologizing for shit I didn't do.
    That has gotten me in trouble SO many times. Im the same way. LOL

Dont worry, it will get worse and she will never forget it....

Rational and women don't go in the same sentence. Every time mine has a dream it HAS to mean something. I cant have anything to do with a movie or anything else, it has to be about something that happened or is going to happen. she has been right more times than she will ever know also. hehehehe

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask her if the girl in the dream was hotter than she is...........

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    No way dude...I can't set the precedent of apologizing for shit I didn't do.

Only you have the power to make her feel safe..

if you don't want to reassure her, get used to masturbating alone..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Ask her if the girl in the dream was hotter than she is...........
    and then demand anal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information