NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

Wish it were like olden days and you could beat someones ass

I sometimes wish it were like olden days, when one warrior challenged another and a battle took place and one of them did not get back up. Because the problem is, I consider myself a modern day warrior, and when someone who is a 120 lb milly mouthed prick tries to disrespect me I would like to bitch slap them. Everybody is untouchable now right? Some little prick at work talked to me in a disrespectful way, so I called him up in his dept and told him I did not appreciate the way he had spoken to me. Instead of being a ****ing man and talking to me about it, the little bitch went running to his higher ups and they called a meeting and are threatening disciplinary action to be taken against me. This tool said I spoke to him "In a threatening manner" hahahhahaa. had not cursed him, I had not personally threatened him, all I said was "I wouldnt talk to you that way, and I dont appreciate you talking to me like that" That was the threat huh? Oh, guy also hung up in me twice to try and bait me by pissing me off (I'm smart enough to know what he was doing, I kept cool) So at our meeting, the little shit is going on and on with his documentation of the incident and concludes with ":so I've hoped you learned something from this experience" I told him I did, I learned that if something like this were to happen again I would handle it off shift. "Whoa whoa, that kind of sounds like a threat?" Nah man, no threat, I'll just handle it away from work thats all" hehehe. I guess talking to me about the matter one on one was all too much for prick boy to handle. Bitches man, I swear!

And it took everything not to snap on his ass, I'm on drols right now!! But kept it cool

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I feel your pain. There were times when I should have stood up for myself at workplaces in the very same situation you describe and I didn't so I respect your choice. I remember one time my girl supervisor told her boss "if you ever talk to me that way again.." and he shut up after that. I

I think the last time I personally almost beat someone up was back in college. I was living with this guy and we didn't get along at all. Anyway my girlfriend comes to visit and I hear him talking to his friends and he calls her a bitch. I got about 6 inches from his face and start going off on him like lets go man you and me outside im gonna **** you up im gonna **** you up you *****. He was too much of a ***** shit to step out though and I knew I would be kicked out of college if I whooped his ass then and there. Plus I scared the shit out of him so thats something.

digismash is offline Associate Member
    my friend had a unique way to solve this problem, he would find out where they lived, wait and beat the shit out of them, usually at night, with a ski mask on lol sometimes he would even take their wallet to make it look like a mugging, he might even get lucky and make a few bucks

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    There's been an lms epidemic the last few years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digismash View Post
    my friend had a unique way to solve this problem, he would find out where they lived, wait and beat the shit out of them, usually at night, with a ski mask on lol sometimes he would even take their wallet to make it look like a mugging, he might even get lucky and make a few bucks
    Thats about the coolest thing ive read in days lol

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I agree that some people deserve a good slap

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by digismash View Post
    i did that twice in college for two different friends of mine.. they paid me a hundred bucks each time.. plus i kept what was in the wallet, the first time anyways.. but the second time i kicked thier door in and the guy started screaming "take what you want, tyake what you want" i chased him up the stairs and then threw him down them. That was because he ripped my friend off on a drug deal though.. so i got about 2 grand out of it worth of blow.. then the cops came and i had to run and hop a chainlink fence and cut the F^%$ out of my stomach.. but it was still worth it.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    must be all that sustanon

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    The problem here is you need to learn how to work the system. I learned a lot about this being in a union

If I was called into a meeting I would have calming explained how this other guy made a sexually advance towards you. You turned him down and now you feel as though your being harassed. You felt embarrassed and didn't know how to go about bring it up to your boss.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    The problem here is you need to learn how to work the system. I learned a lot about this being in a union

If I was called into a meeting I would have calming explained how this other guy made a sexually advance towards you. You turned him down and now you feel as though your being harassed. You felt embarrassed and didn't know how to go about bring it up to your boss.
    the king is speaking... all should listen.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I dont believe a slap should be illegal when some dudes in your face. There should be a 3 foot law that states that if hes inside that distance being verbally aggressive he can be slapped. Seriously.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    I dont believe a slap should be illegal when some dudes in your face. There should be a 3 foot law that states that if hes inside that distance being verbally aggressive he can be slapped. Seriously.
    How would you enforce that? Everyone walk around with 6' diameter hoola hoops around their middles?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I told some guy at work once...you think this ends here? I'll follow you home and beat you down in front of your kids!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    I told some guy at work once...you think this ends here? I'll follow you home and beat you down in front of your kids!
    If you ever did that to me, I'd get in your face in front of everyone and...kiss you right on the mouth.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    hahahaha hilarious

Blog Entries

thats awesome im going to use that

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

You are right on. I thought of that several years ago after a problem with someone who had twisted what happened and decided if I ever have a problem like that where someone is lying to try to get me fired I will just turn it around on them as sexual harassment as DSM has stated.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    How would you enforce that? Everyone walk around with 6' diameter hoola hoops around their middles?
    Did you miss the part where the slappee would have to be yelling aggressivly in your face to recieve the said punishment??

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    As long as you spit while you talk its all good.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I know. It's a different world now dude. I've been in that situation before and lost a couple positions because of it. Corporate bitch snitchery is the WORST. If you've got a ****ing problem lets settle it like men and be done with it. But no, people are soft these days and would rather go tattle and create all kinds of drama and trouble that goes on forever. Immediate solutions scare people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I know. It's a different world now dude. I've been in that situation before and lost a couple positions because of it. Corporate bitch snitchery is the WORST. If you've got a ****ing problem lets settle it like men and be done with it. But no, people are soft these days and would rather go tattle and create all kinds of drama and trouble that goes on forever. Immediate solutions scare people.
    "settle this like men" I like where that is going.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsm4life View Post
    "settle this like men" i like where that is going.
    lmao.....

Thread Information