Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I admire that you did not try to escalate the matter. Being that the other guy ensured a fight would ensue, I am glad that you came out on top bro.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

but is that a common boa in your avy mate? used to keep em
    yeah, she's about four and a half foot now.. she's a sweetheart... not as entertaining as a dog, but as friendly as snakes can get.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    once he was done, i would have played "ring around the rosie" with my key all the way around his car in a big circle......

really dig in, right to the metal. he wouldn't be seen in the car after that..who wants to be in a keyed up maserotti???

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    that story is fukin great....i get angry at douchbags like that almost daily but ive managed to keep my anger in check so far....it feels good to see someone has the balls to stand up and put that pos in his place....and right in front of his girl.....f-in priceless bro nice job.....
    x2

It's our job as larger citizens of the world to right what is wrong.. That guy would have done the same thing to a 5'6" 140lb guy and would have won.. Its people like us that give steroids a good name.. taking care of the little guys

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    that story is fukin great....i get angry at douchbags like that almost daily but ive managed to keep my anger in check so far....it feels good to see someone has the balls to stand up and put that pos in his place....and right in front of his girl.....f-in priceless bro nice job.....
    I usually try to avoid fighting in front of women, just out of respect... obviously respect had nothing to do with what went down and couldnt be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    how do you figure? He got him in the nose.. connected with two middle knuckles.. what do you expect and open palm??
    "ideally" you like to make contact with your first 2 knuckles, directly in line with your wrist to forearm, more force, less chance of sprains/breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    once he was done, i would have played "ring around the rosie" with my key all the way around his car in a big circle......

really dig in, right to the metal. he wouldn't be seen in the car after that..who wants to be in a keyed up maserotti???
    nope, car stays out of the equation.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    same shit hapened to me this past weekens kp...

I was downtown with about 9 of my friends....we just got done pregaming at his place (i drank a drink called four lokos for power hour....needless to say i was pretty fukkin lit off of that) i slammed more beers and then around 1230 we head downtown.

I see a girl whom i knew about 10 feet away...i walked up to her with about 3 guys surrounding her. I give her like a playful high five and a smile while she smiles big and highg fives and says hey!! (i feel like those playful lil high fives can piss their boys off ) i walk away and one of them says something when im about 20 steps past em.

I turn around to one making a Dick suckin motion while staring at me. (he was security for this bar i JUSt came out of)

he was also a 5'9 150#r.......face palm

i got 3 inches form his face put my hat backwards and did lil kissy faces with kiss noises at him... i asked him if he was gay and why hes pretending to suck dick in my direction.....made a huge scene and one of my buddys grappled me around my waist and arms n made em leave before about 15 securitiys that are 450lb 38% body fat giants all **** me up.

it was a good night tho...but i didnt get laid

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yeah, she's about four and a half foot now.. she's a sweetheart... not as entertaining as a dog, but as friendly as snakes can get.
    nice, my last was a gentle giant, 9ft but docile as a kitten. once had a juvenile who would hiss the second you walked in the house!!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    well KP i have a feeling your gunna love windsor haha this will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    same shit hapened to me this past weekens kp...

I was downtown with about 9 of my friends....we just got done pregaming at his place (i drank a drink called four lokos for power hour....needless to say i was pretty fukkin lit off of that) i slammed more beers and then around 1230 we head downtown.

I see a girl whom i knew about 10 feet away...i walked up to her with about 3 guys surrounding her. I give her like a playful high five and a smile while she smiles big and highg fives and says hey!! (i feel like those playful lil high fives can piss their boys off ) i walk away and one of them says something when im about 20 steps past em.

I turn around to one making a Dick suckin motion while staring at me. (he was security for this bar i JUSt came out of)

he was also a 5'9 150#r.......face palm

i got 3 inches form his face put my hat backwards and did lil kissy faces with kiss noises at him... i asked him if he was gay and why hes pretending to suck dick in my direction.....made a huge scene and one of my buddys grappled me around my waist and arms n made em leave before about 15 securitiys that are 450lb 38% body fat giants all **** me up.

it was a good night tho...but i didnt get laid
    what a coicidence, thats how my nights end...

but yah, best not to get into it with the house staff... its never just one and theres always going to be that guy whos so fukken big that the slight chance of winning is not worth all the swinging. I had one of those guys (about 340-360) fall on me as I dropped him... sprained my ankle and he bled all over my jeans. The good thing is I know the head bouncer of that club and he just held everyone back knowing I didnt start it. Long story, not getting into it.

nice, my last was a gentle giant, 9ft but docile as a kitten. once had a juvenile who would hiss the second you walked in the house!!
    yeah she's gentle.. fastest stricker i have ever seen. I have to feed prekilled rats since there are no live ones for sale realy around here.. and when i put it in she strikes it with in 5 seconds everytime since i have had her...

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    well KP i have a feeling your gunna love windsor haha this will be interesting
    I'll be a lot leaner and quicker when I get there. I dont pick fights, Im just really bad at backing down when someone gets in my face... and I mentionned this before, most of my confrontations have been from either a guy hitting a woman or some big fukker picking on a little guy.

yeah she's gentle.. fastest stricker i have ever seen. I have to feed prekilled rats since there are no live ones for sale realy around here.. and when i put it in she strikes it with in 5 seconds everytime since i have had her...
    yah, my snake sometimes goes off within 5 secs of seeing its... um.... prey... hoping to work on my stamina though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Had that with a dickhead on the aug bank holiday weekend he was annoying one of the girls that was out with us all. We where on the dancefloor and he just comes up and the prick messing around with the girl. I just came over to him and said **** off or there will be trouble, he started mouthing etc. So I just gave a wave to one of the lads I used go to the gym he's a boucer there and he just picked your man up by the arms and ****ed him out. That's even better than kicking the head off someone imo when your in a nithgclub as they paid to get in and they just wasted all their money. And well I finished fights before and well it didn't end up well for me with the cops.
    yeah thts the prob nowadays, its not a quarrel settled by gentlemen anymore, claims andconvictions for assaults are the norm, we nip it in the bud at work b4 it can even start. where im frm in the north, ppl regularly got beaten to death outside one particular club, young guys need to bear tht in mind b4 they kick off, it can go to far and then what?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    yah, my snake sometimes goes off within 5 secs of seeing its... um.... prey... hoping to work on my stamina though.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    you should have gotten a pic of his bloody face and posted it

yeah thts the prob nowadays, its not a quarrel settled by gentlemen anymore, claims andconvictions for assaults are the norm, we nip it in the bud at work b4 it can even start. where im frm in the north, ppl regularly got beaten to death outside one particular club, young guys need to bear tht in mind b4 they kick off, it can go to far and then what?
    a local 29 year old got stabbed and died following an arguement after the football game this weekend... was it really that important?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    you should have gotten a pic of his bloody face and posted it
    Briefly thought about it, but Im not like that... same thing as why I wouldnt key his car... when its done, its done. Im not getting paid to do this outside the ring so Im not going to put any more effort than is needed to get this over with. Could have ended up the other way around easily enough.

Its bad enough that from now on every time he gets mad at someone his girl will say "careful huney bunny, remember what happenned last time"

that is the little bit of asshole in me enjoying what went down... just a bit

I'll be a lot leaner and quicker when I get there. I dont pick fights, Im just really bad at backing down when someone gets in my face... and I mentionned this before, most of my confrontations have been from either a guy hitting a woman or some big fukker picking on a little guy.
    i didnt say you would start them. and i wont walk away either i got one friend that always with me he told me last weekend he has turned me around and walked me away from a fight 12 times in the last 7 months. just walking in the bar and dude like to give you the big shoulder and spill your drink on you and sh*t thats how it is he man youll see, and like i said the americans there horrible lol they think there so cool

you should have taken his keys and thrown them into the gutter drain.. then asked if she needed a ride.. haha

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Haha great story

you should have taken his keys and thrown them into the gutter drain.. then asked if she needed a ride.. haha
    x2..

Briefly thought about it, but Im not like that... same thing as why I wouldnt key his car... when its done, its done. Im not getting paid to do this outside the ring so Im not going to put any more effort than is needed to get this over with. Could have ended up the other way around easily enough.
    You have your pro card? If you get paid inside the ring i guess you do.

i didnt say you would start them. and i wont walk away either i got one friend that always with me he told me last weekend he has turned me around and walked me away from a fight 12 times in the last 7 months. just walking in the bar and dude like to give you the big shoulder and spill your drink on you and sh*t thats how it is he man youll see, and like i said the americans there horrible lol they think there so cool
    easier way to handle this... buy them a drink, get them drunk, steal their liscence and find out where they live... got lots of friends in the states who take care of "problems" for me... and good luck getting back across the border =)

if she was hot, maybe... I dont do that calafornia bleach blonde look... overtanned red face with near white hair... so hot... if you are Haz.

You have your pro card? If you get paid inside the ring i guess you do.
    nope, we got shitty paydays amateur... $300-500 per fight. Minus fee's, we would get about half.

Blog Entries
    a local 29 year old got stabbed and died following an arguement after the football game this weekend... was it really that important?
    yeah man, what a fvckn needless waste of a life

if she was hot, maybe... I dont do that calafornia bleach blonde look... overtanned red face with near white hair... so hot... if you are Haz.
    right now you should be doing anything especially on like that lol

nope, we got shitty paydays amateur... $300-500 per fight. Minus fee's, we would get about half.
    You get paid as an amatour?? They dont pay us in california, at least the fights that are sanctioned by the athletic commission. We get a trophy.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    That is the problem in ireland in general man. I know a lad that stood up for his old doll in a petrol station as they where giving her abuse calling her ugly etc just looking for a fight. It ended with him being hospilised for 4 weeks got the living shit beat outta him. Lucky I've never been that bad but got caught up a few times. What I do now is just get pricks kicked out much handier and less messy.

right now you should be doing anything especially on like that lol
    my experience shows that the high maintanence ones dont usually fukk much anyways.... wait, that was my ex... but HM in a different way.

You get paid as an amatour?? They dont pay us in california, at least the fights that are sanctioned by the athletic commission. We get a trophy.
    Canada bro, independant promotions. You still need to fall under sanctioning bodies but definately not like in the US. Ive heard of Pro's making shit for fights... not cool, a ton of time and effort goes into training (you know this)and a trophy is so belittling... you have to do it for the love of the competition.

Canada bro, independant promotions. You still need to fall under sanctioning bodies but definately not like in the US. Ive heard of Pro's making shit for fights... not cool, a ton of time and effort goes into training (you know this)and a trophy is so belittling... you have to do it for the love of the competition.
    Competition and the women. lol

Blog Entries
    I usually try to avoid fighting in front of women, just out of respect... obviously respect had nothing to do with what went down and couldnt be avoided.
    i hear you bro and admire that quality in you i was just happy to see the guy get not only beaten down but shamed as well cus hes probably done that to counless other peeps that cowered down to him and made him feel like a big man....he needed to be humbled....i hope he learned a lesson...thats all i meant by that statement i made of being in front of his girl....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Fvcker..... I was gunna say good job but now you can piss off.....

I had a guy 2 weeks ago accidentally bump into me and made me hit another guy whom was holding a drink. The guy that hit me said sorry and I appologized to the guy I hit. He made a face like "wtf" and said "C'mon bro" - I just looked at him and said "I got bumped by someone else.... I appologized and now we're done..... unless you want to take this further"

He walked away and that was that....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Competition and the women. lol
    that too... we never got the attention even these low level MMA guys are getting though... its crazy, I'll go to a local event put on by a small time orgainization and the quality of ass that shows up for even the slightest chance of going home with a fighter is amazing. I was working the corner for a buddy of mine about 8 months ago and that got me a ton of attention being in the fighters prep area... girls waiting in line right outside the curtains... too bad I wasent single then. Would have ended this dry spell.

i hear you bro and admire that quality in you i was just happy to see the guy get not only beaten down but shamed as well cus hes probably done that to counless other peeps that cowered down to him and made him feel like a big man....he needed to be humbled....i hope he learned a lesson...thats all i meant by that statement i made of being in front of his girl....
    for sure bro, I knew what you meant... theres manay a time I see someone who thinks he is either bigger or more important then he should be and I just think "man, I cant wait till his little ho-train see's him get the ass-whoopin thats coming"... it is pretty bad to get beaten down in front of your girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Fvcker..... I was gunna say good job but now you can piss off.....

I had a guy 2 weeks ago accidentally bump into me and made me hit another guy whom was holding a drink. The guy that hit me said sorry and I appologized to the guy I hit. He made a face like "wtf" and said "C'mon bro" - I just looked at him and said "I got bumped by someone else.... I appologized and now we're done..... unless you want to take this further"

He walked away and that was that....

~Haz~
    well played... its the test in the air at clubs... too much free roaming ass that we tend to be on high alert to prove ourselves... Ive taken to removing myself from bars for the last couple years because of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information