Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lolol

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    what could be more serious than Mr. Rose's jigilo experiences, or Cal's sexdrive, or cherry's ever increasing threads, or KP's insight.....or Igis avatar
    u damn right

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    what could be more serious than Mr. Rose's jigilo experiences, or Cal's sexdrive, or cherry's ever increasing threads, or KP's insight.....or Igis avatar
    what? I know you cant be serious?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    To answer the question i do not think that your cum excreets testosterone.. i mean if it did, DSM would be saving a sh*t ton of money on steroids..
    You are correct, it does not. However, it does have a lot of good stuff in it.

Composition Of Your Ejaculate:
    2% to 5% Approximately 200-500 million spermatozoa (also called sperm or spermatozoans), produced in the testes, are released per ejacualtion.
    65%-70% amino acids, citrate, enzymes, flavins, fructose (the main energy source of sperm cells, which rely entirely on sugars from the seminal plasma for energy), phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins (involved in suppressing an immune response by the female against the foreign semen), proteins, and vitamin C.
    25%-30% acid phosphatase, citric acid, fibrinolysin, prostate specific antigen, proteolytic enzymes, zinc (serves to help stabilize the DNA-containing chromatin in the sperm cells. A zinc deficiency may result in lowered fertility because of increased sperm fragility. Zinc deficiency can also adversly affect spermatogenesis.
    < 1%- galactose, mucus (serve to increase the mobility of sperm cells in the vagina and cervix by creating a less viscous channel for the sperm cells to swim through, and preventing their diffusion out of the semen. Contributes to the cohesive jelly-like texture of semen.), pre-ejaculate, sialic acid.

There are no androgens present, and even if there were, they wouldn't survive first-pass liver metabolism. So for those of you trying to recycle, forget it. But for those who enjoy it as a past time, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    You are correct, it does not. However, it does have a lot of good stuff in it.

Composition Of Your Ejaculate:
    2% to 5% Approximately 200-500 million spermatozoa (also called sperm or spermatozoans), produced in the testes, are released per ejacualtion.
    65%-70% amino acids, citrate, enzymes, flavins, fructose (the main energy source of sperm cells, which rely entirely on sugars from the seminal plasma for energy), phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins (involved in suppressing an immune response by the female against the foreign semen), proteins, and vitamin C.
    25%-30% acid phosphatase, citric acid, fibrinolysin, prostate specific antigen, proteolytic enzymes, zinc (serves to help stabilize the DNA-containing chromatin in the sperm cells. A zinc deficiency may result in lowered fertility because of increased sperm fragility. Zinc deficiency can also adversly affect spermatogenesis.
    < 1%- galactose, mucus (serve to increase the mobility of sperm cells in the vagina and cervix by creating a less viscous channel for the sperm cells to swim through, and preventing their diffusion out of the semen. Contributes to the cohesive jelly-like texture of semen.), pre-ejaculate, sialic acid.

There are no androgens present, and even if there were, they wouldn't survive first-pass liver metabolism. So for those of you trying to recycle, forget it. But for those who enjoy it as a past time, enjoy!
    wow, just WOW

sooo, how much wood could a wood chuck suck if a wood chuck was named Shol'va?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    At least a "peck"er or two.

Expected so much more... I take my leave now

Expected so much more... I take my leave now
    Sorry but I'm overcum from that report above.

Ok after rethinking the question, a woodchuck named Shol'va would go thru the entire redwood forest having a field day with all those long tall redwood trees standing there all hard as a rock and dripping their sap, making all their timber limber.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information