Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Trust me, if it were me and i had a choice between execution and life in jail, then give me a gun and i will kill myself...

The death penalty isnt and never has been a deterrent and just about every executioner that has ever lived would agree with that...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    All i'm saying.... is there needs to be a deterant..... and life in prison sure as shit isn't one.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    This arguement would hold water if we never had the death penalty to begin with and we were just considering to start doing it now. HOWEVER..... it's been around for hundreds of years and we've never once thought about killing a drug dealer.....

drug dealers andd bank robbers ARE NOT part of this conversation..... this is about the people whom are ELIGABLE for the death penalty. Not just anyone can be executed..... what would make us just start offing people for petty offenses?

~Haz~
    Well your wrong, this is an international board. Your from the US and im from the UK, we also have members from Thailand and china where you can get the death penalty for drug dealing...

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Well your wrong, this is an international board. Your from the US and im from the UK, we also have members from Thailand and china where you can get the death penalty for drug dealing...
    hmmmm good point.....

However.... you're wrong cuz i'm from the US and i'm right

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

ok.... then if you're country says they will kill you for stealing..... and you steal..... you should be killed.

If you don't like the rules.... move to New Jersey where you can do anything and not get killed for it.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ok.... then if you're country says they will kill you for stealing..... and you steal..... you should be killed.

If you don't like the rules.... move to New Jersey where you can do anything and not get killed for it.....

~Haz~
    Lmao, im on my way

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    ok, lets say we dont kill these people... and for those who are against killing these people... who should fit the bill to keep them alive? What do we do with them once they have been deemed unsafe to be in public?

its easy to say dont kill, but we still need a solution...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    ok, lets say we dont kill these people... and for those who are against killing these people... who should fit the bill to keep them alive? What do we do with them once they have been deemed unsafe to be in public?

its easy to say dont kill, but we still need a solution...
    How about putting them in self sufficient jails and then spend more time and effort learning from them...

How about putting them in self sufficient jails and then spend more time and effort learning from them...
    that would actually be something to see, this I find really intriquing. Give them a water source, some farming equipment and see how they do without the benefits the society they shamed had to offer...

I do like this 007 and this is the first time Ive ever heard this option.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A solution??

It's an unfortunate fact that a percentage of the population is born FVCKED in the head. The same people that are psychopaths, have sexual urges for children or disregard for human life. They are psychologically damaged and no effing deterant in the world is going to stop some of these individuals from fulfilling their twisted fantasies. Most of them dont care about being caught, only about the power they exert on their unfortunate victim.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    1. I live it Texas, and most here are for it.

2. I'm not for it. Too many variables, too much opinion, not enough fact to justify this. We used to put people to death before DNA evidence was admissible, and that just blows my mind.

3. I'm for exile. Buy a large set of islands, and those deemed to ill for society can be sent there for the remainder of their lives. Just like Australia, except smaller.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    All I'm sayin is we have to do something with guys like Robert Pickton who kill almost 50 women and get to sit in jail for the rest of there lives while I pay for all his luxuries like library access, computer access, exercise facility, food, light, razors, clean air.....

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    That being said. If I found out someone raped my child, I'd do my own sentencing and execution.

It blows my mind how parents of rape victims sit back and watch as these sick degenerates walk around in society after serving a few years for what they have done.

I'd be a ****ing Charlie Bronson if I were in that position. Death Wish 6
    man....if i ever had a kid, and they told me they were molested i think i'd just straight up snap.....

i'd tie the fuker down, 1000 little razor cuts with a bit of salt...cut the webbing betweeen toes/fingers..lemon juice in cuts. keep them tied to a chair for a week without sleep.....

then, cut them open and let them bleed out.

i'd be in jail.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    We used to have death penalty but now no more... our crime rate increased.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    With DNA testing now it has pretty much ruled out mistakes of the past, and with criminals knowing that they have no consequences for their actions crime is up. I just wonder if they have done studies on the countries where they have the death penalty and what their crime rate is compared to ours. how do they deal with criminals in the muslim countries? If memory serves me they are convicted and put to death within a day or so. Problem solved, money saved, court systems unburdened with appeals. Oh course over there if they make a mistake and put you to death the next day its like oops oh well allah will make it right for you with all those virgins. We bad. lol
    Nothing is perfect, even DNA testing.
    Contimination
    False evidence
    Faulty equipment
    Operator error

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing has ever been a deterrent,The death penilty has been in most countrys and this scum still carryout there crimes.I beleave in capital punishment we need something in place,I dont see this a deterrent its something for the Victims familys when they have lost a loved one to some scum fvcker I know for fact if any fvcker touched my kids our took there life I would take theres without a dought,now this might seem wrong to some of you,In my view the law is a joke and Criminals dont give a sh1t about jail,Also the countrys that have the death penilty put them on death row why?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Would those of you who are against the death penalty change your minds when it is a member of your own family that gets violently raped, tortured and murdered by these psychopaths? Something to think about. To me there has to be a death penalty for the worst, non rehabilitable criminals.

death by bunga-bunga

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It doesnt matter what the punishment is, there is always someone willing to take the risk. Death, torture, life in prison. Its irrelivant.

I agree with 007. 1st degree pre-meditated murder gets you lethal injection. But the state is executing people which is also planned, pre-meditated murder/execution.

Innocent people have lost there lives to the death penalty and one case gone wrong means there is a serious flaw in it as a punishment.

Unless your religious you dont know what comes after death (if anything). The murdered may be in heaven walking around in paradise, thats no f*cking punishment. Death may not even be a punishment. It may mean were no longer here, in this place, with these sorroundings.

I think they should be locked up in solitary confinement (if that drives them mental f*ck it) or made to work hard labour everyday until they die naturally. You get food and water. No TV, not even healthcare. If you get a nasty infection and it might kill you, adios. Thats your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

I think they should be locked up in solitary confinement (if that drives them mental f*ck it) or made to work hard labour everyday until they die naturally. You get food and water. No TV, not even healthcare. If you get a nasty infection and it might kill you, adios. Thats your problem.
    thats def a good start

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    thats def a good start
    Death maybe the ultimate punishment (oblivion/cease to exist), but there is a chance it also might not and it may be an easy way out of a punishment or wrongdoing.

Swifto for President.

Im sure you could do a better job than what the current pres is doing

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    we are a society of hypocrites! On the one hand, the politicos are "tough on crime" (a slogan). So we build jails and fill em to the rafters with guys committing minor offenses such as drug possession, etc. On another hand, we are willing to spend $100k/year warehousing serial killers for the rest of the natural lives behind bars. This is a huge financial burden. When the subject of corporal punishment and lethal injection comes up, there is an outcry that it is "inhumane".

There is a root cause to all of this. The police want to be the only ones that can legally carry guns (violating the 2nd amendment, I might add). The bad guys dont' care and therefore victimize those that don't carry guns (because it is illegal). I say open it up, let everyone be on the same level playing field, and everyone carry guns. If Granny is carrying a gun in the subway, chances are, punks will think twice before trying to lift her purse. And since everyone can now protect themselves and less relient on cops (putting cops out of work, which is one reason cops don't want no one carrying guns), now watch the crime rate drop.
    I don't know if this is actually correct, but I was taught in ethics class in high school that the cost of executing a prisoner is actually greater than the cost of keeping that person alive in jail. Perhaps it has to do with the extensive appeals process involved in sentencing.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Trust me, if it were me and i had a choice between execution and life in jail, then give me a gun and i will kill myself...

The death penalty isnt and never has been a deterrent and just about every executioner that has ever lived would agree with that...
    Is it suppose to be a deterrent from crime or a way to save money ?
    Google how much it cost per year to incarcerate someone, times that by the average age of life, times that by everyone is jail.

Godplex is offline New Member
    Can we not have a fvckin thread without this shit from you..

Very interesting thread but is crap spoils it, i will post my views once ive cooled down....
    ROFL

I was thinking the same thing, but knew it wasn't my place to comment. The vets on here are awesome.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    If someone kills an innocent person they get death. If someone rapes or molest they get death. CAll it revenge or a detourant or both but kill these bastards and do it quick. Let the family do the killing if they want. Let me do it for them.

Learn what? That their sick people and need to die?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Death is to easy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Learn what? That their sick people and need to die?
    We have much to learn imo..
    If a man rapes and murders children then im sorry but that just isnt normal behaviour, im sure we all agree on that.
    I remember watching a documentary not long ago and one of Britains leading criminal doctors hit the nail on the head. He said that when these people are caught we just lock them up and throw the key away. We have no policy or legislation that gives us the right to make these people work with us to help find out what makes them tick..
    By just locking these people up or executing them we've learnt nothing which means we are as guilty as they are.. These people have a disease, why not try and cure that disease instead of just dealing with it when it happens.. Killing them doesn't help the next victim, infact without learning anything it means we guarantee more victims...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Would those of you who are against the death penalty change your minds when it is a member of your own family that gets violently raped, tortured and murdered by these psychopaths? Something to think about. To me there has to be a death penalty for the worst, non rehabilitable criminals.
    Would you feel the same if it was you or a family member facing the death penalty knowing that you were innocent and evidence had been tampered with?? It happens more than you think...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If a man rapes and murders children then im sorry but that just isnt normal behaviour, im sure we all agree on that.
    I remember watching a documentary not long ago and one of Britains leading criminal doctors hit the nail on the head. He said that when these people are caught we just lock them up and throw the key away. We have no policy or legislation that gives us the right to make these people work with us to help find out what makes them tick..
    By just locking these people up or executing them we've learnt nothing which means we are as guilty as they are.. These people have a disease, why not try and cure that disease instead of just dealing with it when it happens.. Killing them doesn't help the next victim, infact without learning anything it means we guarantee more victims...
    I watched a few doc's on this. You say its a disease but i tend to think otherwise. One pedo being interviewed said "I like kids, i am turned on by kids, thats just how i am. I get the same arousal from looking at a kid as you do from looking at another adult." If this is true and he/she is sort of "programmed" this way that would be scary. It would be like outlawing homosexually and people trying to get me to unlearn being attracted to men, ain't going to happen. I know first hand how hard it is to repress your true feels and trust me when i say it ain't easy.

Would you feel the same if it was you or a family member facing the death penalty knowing that you were innocent and evidence had been tampered with?? It happens more than you think...
    Which i can understand but what about a pretty much open/shut case where evidence is 100% and guy even pleads guilty ? Why does he still get 15 years of appeals ? I say kill him the next day.

You cant cure someone like this. Even if you could cure them so what. If they need to be cured then they most likely already committed the crime and theres no forgiveness for this, no second chance. These people are cowards and if we crack down on them, and make examples of everybody that does this, putting actual fear in their heads before they commit these crimes then potentially new offenders would be least likely to offend in the first place. I could lighten up a bit and suggest castoration on top of heafty prison sentences for the first offence, but I dont feel this guarentees that they wont reoffend.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    It doesnt matter what the punishment is, there is always someone willing to take the risk. Death, torture, life in prison. Its irrelivant.

I agree with 007. 1st degree pre-meditated murder gets you lethal injection. But the state is executing people which is also planned, pre-meditated murder/execution.

Innocent people have lost there lives to the death penalty and one case gone wrong means there is a serious flaw in it as a punishment.

Unless your religious you dont know what comes after death (if anything). The murdered may be in heaven walking around in paradise, thats no f*cking punishment. Death may not even be a punishment. It may mean were no longer here, in this place, with these sorroundings.

I guess I look at this argument not as "who gets what's comin to em" but as "what is best for our society" meaning 1) how do we ensure our society is better off and 2) how do we ensure that innocent members of our society who are wrongly convicted get a chance to have their life back.

I think most proven repeated murderes and child rapists should die. Its better for our society not to have them around. But what about the people in the middle who are maybe one time offenders? There's a chance they could have been wrongly convicted so we cant kill them. Not only that but there are many people on death row now who killed someone 20 or 30 years ago and are no longer the person they were then. I heard an interview with a death row lawyer and he talked about many clients he had who were in their 30s or 40s and on their last appeal and had killed someone when they were 20. They were truely sorry and would never do it again. It was a stupid mistake (like punching a drunk guy at a party and he falls down stairs and dies, thats second degree murder, should you die for it tho?)

All I'm sayin is we need to think more about what is best for our society and less about eye for an eye vengance (dont think I'm religious because I just quoted the bible). Repeat offenders obviously should be gone but there is too much chance that someone could be wrongly convicted with just one offence. Take for example the lady in the US her who was just set free. She was up against charges of molestation of three little girls. Under some of the above comments she would have gotten the death penalty but there were many many dubious circumstances in her case. I think she didnt do it but had the jury been different and taken the kid's side mistakenly, she could have died under the proposed "all child molesters should die" rule above.

Vettester is offline Banned
    You cant cure someone like this. Even if you could cure them so what. If they need to be cured then they most likely already committed the crime and theres no forgiveness for this, no second chance. These people are cowards and if we crack down on them, and make examples of everybody that does this, putting actual fear in their heads before they commit these crimes then potentially new offenders would be least likely to offend in the first place. I could lighten up a bit and suggest castoration on top of heafty prison sentences for the first offence, but I dont feel this guarentees that they wont reoffend.
    I agree. Some people are just plain evil and for that there really is no cure. I do think the system needs improved to make sure that we don't make innocent people pay for crimes they didn't commit. However, in modern day cases where technology (DNA, Video, etc.) can provide absolute conviction without a doubt, or where you have clear cut proof with the likes of guys like Bundy, Dalmer, Ramirez, etc., it makes no sense IMO to harbor these individuals with the privilege of life.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I do not believe in human justice, human beings cannot be judges.

That being said, I am against death penalty but I am also against rapers and killers as well as animal offenders who rely in prisons paid by taxes of citizens.

Basically, I am against the entire system as it is.

In any case, if a person would only attempt to kill/rape one that I love, I could kill him immediately and chop the body.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I do not believe in human justice, human beings cannot be judges.

That being said, I am against death penalty but I am also against rapers and killers as well as animal offenders who rely in prisons paid by taxes of citizens.

Basically, I am against the entire system as it is.

In any case, if a person would only attempt to kill/rape one that I love, I could kill him immediately and chop the body.
    lmao So its only ok if it happens to your family?

Blog Entries
    Im not syaing we should cure them, there wouldnt be much point if their locked up for the rest of their lives...

If we can find out what makes them tick, what causes them to do these sick crimes, what the early signs are then maybe, just maybe we can prevent this happening again and again...

We can execute every rapist, abuser and killer for the rest of time but this will do nothing to prevent it from happening until the end of time...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prehaps there is no cure for paedophilia.

I agree with DSM, the majority of the population might not like it, but some people are unfortunately programmed to like kids that way.

But if it was studied more, then prehaps signs could be identified early in a persons life. What you could do from there, im not sure.

But the judicial system is shocking. Rob a bank, steal from the state and you get anything from 25 years to life in prison. Rape a woman or a child, you could be out in 5. What does that tell you about what the Government really thinks of the innocent being abused compared to money?

Im surprised more people are not more concerned with things like that.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    lmao So its only ok if it happens to your family?
    No it is not OK in any case but in my case I would solve the problem myself, this is what I meant.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not syaing we should cure them, there wouldnt be much point if their locked up for the rest of their lives...

If we can find out what makes them tick, what causes them to do these sick crimes, what the early signs are then maybe, just maybe we can prevent this happening again and again...

We can execute every rapist, abuser and killer for the rest of time but this will do nothing to prevent it from happening until the end of time...
    Iam sorry 007 that maybe has been around for centuries all the best doctors and psychologist, have studied watched and tried to cure these criminals, Rehabilitation I think they call it,time and again we see these so called brain doctors saying we though he or she was ready to fit back in to the community and live a normal life and what happens they kill or rape some poor kid or someone whos was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.My view is when you have cancer you cut it out when are all these psychologist and brain doctors going to come clean and say we cant cure these people and stop play with innocent peoples lifes The Victim of the crimes have a life sentance.So if we cant kill them give them life in prison and life means life the only way out is in a wooden box

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information