Thread: Furries?

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Furries?

Before I begin let me say I'm a huge gamer. I've loved video, computer, whatever games since I was young. So recently I've been playing a zombie game (love em'!) on Steam and one of the servers had Furries in the title. I had no idea what that meant so I decided to play there. I was opened up to something I have never seen before.

Furries are a type of genre that people can dress up as, read comics about, even have coventions. They're obsessed with anthropomorphic (animals with human parts basically) things. They create their own "fursona" (roleplay persona). And it's not just on this weird ass server I played on. It's all over!

It was extremely weird talking with them, and I eventually left and researched it a bit because it seemed damn near beastiality in a sense. They commonly get together and get close to one another and scratch eachother? Like... What the hell? They are obsessed with plushie toys, kind of like I know I was... When I was 3 years old.

It's all over youtube, it's it's like I said, extremely weird. I think a study was done finding the majority being bisexual, homosexual coming in second, and heterosexual a close third. Dressing up for Halloween is one thing, but fat gross men dressing up on a daily basis to get together with other gross sweaty people and scratch eachother while getting pleasure out of plushie toys? What the hell has this world come too... And don't even get me started on what "yiffing" is...

Needless to say this brought to light another strange bizarre sub-culture I had no idea existed. I think if these people dropped the suit, realized they're adults (adult humans I might add), and leave the weirdness behind, they might actually have a place in society. Sorry, I was thoroughly disgusted by these people on this server and that will leave a lasting impression.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    To each their own....if it keeps them sic fuc's away from children then let them be.

I think your into that shit, you always seem to get yourself into weird ass situations....seems you have to much time .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    To each their own....if it keeps them sic fuc's away from children then let them be.

I think your into that shit, you always seem to get yourself into weird ass situations....seems you have to much time .
    Haha, I do tend to get into "interesting" situations. I do have a wife now and don't get out as much as I used to so the weird situations have become far and few between however I still manage to get into them occasionally... This being one of the cases.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People are strange.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

I read no mention of children so I have no clue what your talking about.

If someone is labeled a "sic fuk" because they have a fetish then we are all "sic fuks."

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I read no mention of children so I have no clue what your talking about.

If someone is labeled a "sic fuk" because they have a fetish then we are all "sic fuks."
    Looks like we've found your passion DSM! Only kidding... I think some fetishes are "healthier" than others in society. And for good reason.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    nothing disgusts me. to each his own. live and let live. i cant fathom hating something because it simply harmlessly exists. thats a form of racism.

most women are disgusted by body builders. my exgirlfriend thought is was terrible looking. and age doesnt put a cap on interest. i live in asia, there are furry conventions all over, it has nothing to do with anything sexual in disgusting manor in the common ring. every culture has a sub culture that puts its own twist on things, but dont judge everyone that breathes. ive seen some of those chicks and their pretty damned hot. it isnt anything but harmless role play. they aint out stealing children.

free your minds. i dont worry about others constantly, i only worry about myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    Looks like we've found your passion DSM! Only kidding... I think some fetishes are "healthier" than others in society. And for good reason.
    I love bears!

Your right about some being "healthier" than others and that's my point. If someone wants to dress up like a wolf and fck who cares ! He isn't breaking laws or hurtin people so like said above, live and let live.

Woof !

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Was the game Zombie Panic?

Or Left4Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Was the game Zombie Panic?

Or Left4Dead?
    It was actually Zombie Master, a dead mod (literally) since beginning of 09' but there's a handful of servers left. I do enjoy both of those games though very much (Although ZP source wasn't as enjoyable as the original). And you guys' are correct, I shouldn't judge them as a whole, but the way those few acted on that server... Ugh. As the saying goes, 'Don't judge a book by its cover." But when someone takes that book and beats it into my face over and over again... It'll leave a lasting impression.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I saw an episode of csi about furries a couple years back. I wouldn't get anything out of it but I'm not gonna judge them for it.

You wanna see an unhealthy fetish check out this place
    http://www.bigguts.com/

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgbqp4aKCbA

This is how I found out about these people

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    nothing disgusts me. to each his own. live and let live. i cant fathom hating something because it simply harmlessly exists. thats a form of racism.

most women are disgusted by body builders. my exgirlfriend thought is was terrible looking. and age doesnt put a cap on interest. i live in asia, there are furry conventions all over, it has nothing to do with anything sexual in disgusting manor in the common ring. every culture has a sub culture that puts its own twist on things, but dont judge everyone that breathes. ive seen some of those chicks and their pretty damned hot. it isnt anything but harmless role play. they aint out stealing children.

free your minds. i dont worry about others constantly, i only worry about myself.
    I agree and it's pretty big in Japan along with a lot of other role playing.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    shes sexy

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    shes sexy
    shes over dresssd. i bet i can find one in the bunny ears with white hair and a fluffy white booty that you start agreeing you wouldnt mind playing with.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I agree and it's pretty big in Japan along with a lot of other role playing.
    yea. and Cosplay. same thing, just the real sex deal. i love jap chicks, they know how to have fun.

i will play what ever game these two want to play. i will be happy to dress up like a big bad wolf.

Blog Entries

If i say anything about that picture, out of sheer karma someone will post a completely fupped-uck picture of ME somewhere.

Thread Information