Thread: Any Ideas?

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Any Ideas?

So I'm going to be taking my wife to the hopsital tomorrow but I was just trying to see if maybe you guys' have heard or experienced these symptoms. It started out as her having sort of like a rash in certain parts (started on her sides). Not noticeable unless up close and they almost looked like little bug bites but they weren't, nothing bad looking. They sort of spread around a little bit, and they aren't in big clumps like if she was allergic to anything.

We're in Missouri right now and a lot of people have been getting heat rashes but they didn't seem like heat rashes, besides she drinks a lot of water and isn't outside too much. Just yesterday she felt very nauseous and threw up several times, and into the night. Today she's been at her friend's house since I'm at work and hasn't thrown up but has been burping up chunks of food. She's described it as an almost hangover type feeling in her stomach, and it seems to get worse during mid day.

I'm not sure if both of these symptoms are related or not but it's got me worried. I've done a little research and came up on symptoms of anemia, but again, I'm no expert. She just let me know she has horrible car sickness as well. if anyone can shed some light before I head to the doctor's I'd greatly appreciate it.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Is she allergic to any bug/spider bites that you know of? My youngest daughter got bit by a mosquito and both her ankles swelled up really bad and it looked like bites all over. We ended up giving her some benadryl and it subsided.

However, she was not throwing up or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    Is she allergic to any bug/spider bites that you know of? My youngest daughter got bit by a mosquito and both her ankles swelled up really bad and it looked like bites all over. We ended up giving her some benadryl and it subsided.

However, she was not throwing up or anything.
    Not that I'm aware of, and the two symptoms could be totally unrelated, but it's still got me a little worried.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Maybe she's pregnant

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Could they be chigger bites? Nausea could be unrelated or the rss could have even lowered her immune system making her vulnerable to a stomach virus.

Did she switch laundry detergent or bath soaps?

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pregnancy can cause a lot of your wifes symptons just a thought Lawman also Measles but I would get her to the docs

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Could they be chigger bites? Nausea could be unrelated or the rss could have even lowered her immune system making her vulnerable to a stomach virus.

Did she switch laundry detergent or bath soaps?
    She did switch laundry, and that was a possibility we thought however it was on her sides for the majority of the time, and never on her legs or anything when she wore jeans and such so who knows. And yah, I'm also kind of thinking the pregnancy thing but she;s been on the same birth control pill for 2 years now, same consistency.... Well we will find out tomorrow.

Builder15 is offline Junior Member
    The rash is always something better seen than described. Look up herpes zoster (shingles) and see if that seems to match. If the rash is in a dermatomal pattern more than likely it is shingles. She have any other symptoms? Does this seem to match at all?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did she eat some eggs?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    as in salmonella poisoning

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    what was it? you know now?

Thread Information