cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

People who love being lean

I just got lean enough that I am getting compliments left and right from people and I want to stay this way. I'm wondering if you guys have anything special you do or some tricks of the trade. I assume of course a lot of it is staying on top of your diet. I dunno I just worry I'll go back to being that fat sack of shit instead of the guy who rides downtown on his bike and beautiful women stare at his abs (yes actually happened the other day).

I'm thinking I have to make cardio part of my everyday life for starters. I rode my bike like 2-3 hours the other day and 1 hour yesterday. I am starting to think even of dancing at the clubs as an opportunity for cardio. Maybe flawed logic but ehh. Anyway any tips even mental stuff would be appreciated. I know I have a dozen mental tricks im using that I can share if anyone needs them.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    yes when you go out with your friends dancing is good cardio

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    feels good to hit a goal huh!

now you just have to perfect your system of maintenance.

hgh i hear thats good for keeping you lean of yr round

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    yes when you go out with your friends dancing is good cardio
    heck ya bro

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    feels good to hit a goal huh!

now you just have to perfect your system of maintenance.
    So true. I hit on a hooters girl today at the beach with my shirt off. Got shot down.. she said she has a boyfriend. Probably true who knows. I felt empowered. I can hit on anyone. Its mostly from being ok with all of me, mind, body soul. I know this is a dead horse but ive been alone a long time and won't give up til i find someone special, and being lean is definitely helping me get there.

You are right about the maintenance part. I find myself saying things like "yeah you have abs.. but can you lean out til you have striation without losing muscle?". I'm swinging for the fence so to speak.

i want abs

Blog Entries
    i want abs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q45Kml1lZnQ

hahaha they afre flabs not abs

Blog Entries

good playing with you tonight im off to bed

yeah man no worries, see you next time!

makod is offline Associate Member
    hey bro just wanted to get your thoughts on something. Now that your lean and all and your hitting on women with your shirt off. Do you think they're falling for you or your body?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by makod View Post
    hey bro just wanted to get your thoughts on something. Now that your lean and all and your hitting on women with your shirt off. Do you think they're falling for you or your body?
    Does it even matter lol...

makod is offline Associate Member
    Well not if your looking just looking for a root. But what if that turns into a relationship? It's only because of your looks that she considered you.

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    I love being lean, its a good feeling, **** the women, they are not the reason I lift....more trouble than they are worth most of the time...but I love making gains too, which means getting a little smoothed out with bf%, but not getting sloppy.
    I found that no matter how lean I was, any bodyweight above 240's was no longer appealing to the opposite sex for the most part unless they were competitive themselves.
    Enjoy the attention.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Got shot down.. she said she has a boyfriend. Probably true who knows.
    i had a girl turn me down in public, in front of 10 people multiple times she turned me down. one day she said specifically in front of 7 co-workers and about 8 customers that she would NEVER go out with me. not for a million dollars. two months later, one of the other girls from work asked me to lunch in front of her........ an hour after we got back from lunch, the one who would never in my life go out with me........ asked ME out. and we had fun for a year.

my mother rejected my father 20 times for a first date. told him she had no interest in him at all. 10 more requests and my mother said if i go out with you one night only with my friends included will you leave me alone? now theyre married. well, obviously im proof that anything is possible.

flabs. hah.

Blog Entries
    i had a girl turn me down in public, in front of 10 people multiple times she turned me down. one day she said specifically in front of 7 co-workers and about 8 customers that she would NEVER go out with me. not for a million dollars. two months later, one of the other girls from work asked me to lunch in front of her........ an hour after we got back from lunch, the one who would never in my life go out with me........ asked ME out. and we had fun for a year.

my mother rejected my father 20 times for a first date. told him she had no interest in him at all. 10 more requests and my mother said if i go out with you one night only with my friends included will you leave me alone? now theyre married. well, obviously im proof that anything is possible.

flabs. hah.
    Thanks dude. You are giving me some hope that girls like this Miley Cyrus girl ive been kicking it to, that something really good could come out of it. She wouldn't kiss me on our date, then she couldn't go to the beach yesterday cause she had to work.. now I have to wait 2-3 days and ask her out again. But I'll never give up, not til she says don't call me you creeper lol.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdose View Post
    I love being lean, its a good feeling, **** the women, they are not the reason I lift....more trouble than they are worth most of the time...but I love making gains too, which means getting a little smoothed out with bf%, but not getting sloppy.
    I found that no matter how lean I was, any bodyweight above 240's was no longer appealing to the opposite sex for the most part unless they were competitive themselves.
    Enjoy the attention.
    Good to know. Yeah I have an acquaintance who competes in strongman and he said women are actually afraid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by makod View Post
    Well not if your looking just looking for a root. But what if that turns into a relationship? It's only because of your looks that she considered you.
    Theres another thread active about how much looks matter. The consensus is this: "Looks get you in the door, personality seals the deal". And its true.

Look i'm not this vain horrible monster. If I was dating the person before it happened, I feel I could probably be with a burn victim. I dunno. Its bullshit for me to say that until it happens and I sure can't judge anyone else for their choices. But there is a saying: birds of a feather flock together. If you aren't particularly good looking, you do what you can about it and unless you have an angle you probably end up with something of similar attractiveness. I was an ugly sob as a kid, one of my exes even commented on this after seeing my school pic. Now I really like myself.. but I had to work out in the gym, get my teeth fixed, get contacts, whiten my teeth, get a real hair style, etc to reach this place. U just reminded me time to brush my teeth with some baking soda.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    feels good to hit a goat huh!

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lean>fat

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

strongstiffy is offline New Member
    hgh i hear thats good for keeping you lean of yr round
    hahha yehh you could say that..

Quote Originally Posted by strongstiffy View Post
    hahha yehh you could say that..
    i dont actually know that myself, but from what people say it is

Blog Entries
    Hey I noticed after a day of drinking alcohol, the next day I look leaner and more cut. Does anyone else have this happen? Please reply so I don't have to start a new thread

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Hey I noticed after a day of drinking alcohol, the next day I look leaner and more cut. Does anyone else have this happen? Please reply so I don't have to start a new thread
    OK Mr. Cutler.

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    LOL! I think your kidding around...but alcohol is a mild diuretic...hence dehydration and hangover...or your just so drunk you think you look leaner.

Thread Information