Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    PK-V's Avatar
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,435

    get in here if your awesome!

    How does it make you feel when you think off all the things you could have bought with the money you have spent on gear?

    I imagine it gets a lot more expensive when you have to keep you body above your genetic limit far away from where your body wants to stay at

    I know for us guy we couldn't ever think of anything else we could buy with our spare cash

    e.g you go to pick up a video game or something stupid you don't need and then you almost slap yourself

    at all the food gear etc I could buy with that money

    (no addict)


    and a bonus pic of kai contemplating his next move


  2. #2
    cherrydrpepper's Avatar
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Business as usual yeah?
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    gear is probably the best thing I ever spent benjamins on

    unless you count that one stripper j/k

  3. #3
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    gear is probably the best thing I ever spent benjamins on

    unless you count that one stripper j/k
    amen, I love AAS... only thing I bought that made me happier was my 96 Supra... then I sold it and Im never happy anymore

  4. #4
    Dont wanna be old's Avatar
    Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Detriot
    Posts
    2,289
    Several k spent on gear .
    100.00 play money for wife at casino .
    Look on guys face hitting on my wife when he see's me . PRICELESS !

  5. #5
    Necrosaro's Avatar
    Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada(Miss you Mom)
    Posts
    1,547
    Haha thats great

  6. #6
    spoken_truth's Avatar
    spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    amen, I love AAS... only thing I bought that made me happier was my 96 Supra... then I sold it and Im never happy anymore
    kp why on earth did you sell the 96 supra...i must know ur logic lol

  7. #7
    PistolStarta's Avatar
    PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    amen, I love AAS... only thing I bought that made me happier was my 96 Supra... then I sold it and Im never happy anymore
    this but I had a 93 civic turbo hatch that ran 12s

  8. #8
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Gear is the biggest waste of money you can invest in compared to the things you could be spending on instead.

    I realized this a year ago.

    I keep my cycles basic and cheap when I can. 1-2 cycles a year, test only most of the time.

  9. #9
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by spoken_truth View Post
    kp why on earth did you sell the 96 supra...i must know ur logic lol
    As much as it is just a material object, I still regret it to this day.... whatever reason I thought was a good enough one to sell it was wrong. I must find another, but it has to be as perfect as the first one

  10. #10
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Gear is the biggest waste of money you can invest in compared to the things you could be spending on instead.

    I realized this a year ago.

    I keep my cycles basic and cheap when I can. 1-2 cycles a year, test only most of the time.
    I dont know, for me, I feel great when Im cycling and it affects me in my day to day life. If a cycle costs "x" $$$$ but I make better business decisions and just plain feel better in day to day life, then that few hundred $$$$ is the cheapest form of self pleasure than anything else... unless you live in Thailand or Phillipines with insanely cheap hookers

  11. #11
    spoken_truth's Avatar
    spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    As much as it is just a material object, I still regret it to this day.... whatever reason I thought was a good enough one to sell it was wrong. I must find another, but it has to be as perfect as the first one
    true it is a material object...but its an insanely awesome material object lol

  12. #12
    collar's Avatar
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,150
    I will never judge on what people spend their money on, because whatever may seem normal to me is abnormal to others and vise versa.

    Plus why should we judge whats right or wrong for people to spend their money on.

    If it makes you happy and it gives you joy in your life, go ahead.

    Example of it is, I spend so much money on tattooing, some people think its crazy spending so much money.

    I dont drink or smoke, some people have hobbies cars and so on, I just choose to spend it on myself and my body through art.

  13. #13
    big_ron's Avatar
    big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Australia!
    Posts
    3,641
    I use to hate spending my $$$ on AAS but now I've found away that's dirt cheap! So I don't mind at all, but I know what u mean, I once sold a bunch of prop and bought a ps3

  14. #14
    SuperBird's Avatar
    SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Several k spent on gear .
    100.00 play money for wife at casino .
    Look on guys face hitting on my wife when he see's me . PRICELESS !
    for sure.

  15. #15
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    I use to hate spending my $$$ on AAS but now I've found away that's dirt cheap! So I don't mind at all, but I know what u mean, I once sold a bunch of prop and bought a ps3
    I once sold 4 vials of test prop, 4 vials of tren ace. Used the money to buy a 800 suit lol.

  16. #16
    PK-V's Avatar
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I once sold 4 vials of test prop, 4 vials of tren ace. Used the money to buy a 800 suit lol.
    nice

    buy shitty UGL's and sell them on for 100% profit ?

    then use the profit to buy expensive good quality gear

    win

  17. #17
    Hoggage_54's Avatar
    Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Repost
    Posts
    7,434
    I could of bought lots of lap dances with my gear money...

  18. #18
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    I'm not too sure what this thread is about but I'm definitely awesome so

    +1

  19. #19
    warchild's Avatar
    warchild is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pescadero State Hospital
    Posts
    5,771
    my human grade test cost me 10 bux, YAY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •