Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Blowjobs and leg flexibility

Ok my new gf is like a good looking girl next door apple pie type. I mean one of the nicest people i've ever met.

I guess my first question is with the bj's. Like she only puts the tip in her mouth and ive had some hoe girls that could take the whole thing. I mean it still has the desired effect. Am I just being selfish and assholish thinking maybe she should change to a more advanced technique for me? This girl is a good girl a real lady for the record. Even her bj is like a good girl bj lol.

Then my second question is her legs although absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorite parts are really inflexible. I've had girls that can put their legs back by their head when the guy is on top.. What can I do about it? I am thinking stretches? Yoga? Thanks guys.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    yay a CDP thread my day as been completed and so early

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Ok my new gf is like a good looking girl next door apple pie type. I mean one of the nicest people i've ever met.

I guess my first question is with the bj's. Like she only puts the tip in her mouth and ive had some hoe girls that could take the whole thing. I mean it still has the desired effect. Am I just being selfish and assholish thinking maybe she should change to a more advanced technique for me? This girl is a good girl a real lady for the record. Even her bj is like a good girl bj lol.

Then my second question is her legs although absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorite parts are really inflexible. I've had girls that can put their legs back by their head when the guy is on top.. What can I do about it? I am thinking stretches? Yoga? Thanks guys.
    first bold- get rid of her, she will stop giving bjs soon.

second bold- like everyone said in you other thread. your in this to nut and thats it. its almost over already

love you CDP

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    first bold- get rid of her, she will stop giving bjs soon.

second bold- like everyone said in you other thread. your in this to nut and thats it. its almost over already

love you CDP
    lol thanks standby you're my boy hugs/luv

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Why don't you post that in the stack_it & cal loveline thread?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Get a real whore and show ur midget GF how she gives u a blow job. r u fully erect when she is giving u a BJ or just the tip of ur dick is visible for the poor girl to suck on????

inflexible legs huh...fvck her in the pooper and when she complains that it hurt tell her to open up her legs when u r giving her to vagina......that will make her open up

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    deepthroat (pro) or lolipop handjob (noob)....that's the diff between night and day right there....

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Why don't you post that in the stack_it & cal loveline thread?
    he thinks we will disrespect him more over there.....

lol thanks standby you're my boy hugs/luv
    to clear it up alittle the first bold, i had a girl that gave those shitty blowjobs and they stopped very very fast. plus thats no fun they are boring.

second bold it cool you want to turn her flexible but you can be going and say that shit to her. make them flexible yourself just move them how you want. over time they will get better

2 months is the life expectancy of your relationship at this moment.

Btw, it's not a CDP thread without this...

facepalm b*tch!

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    I've always found that a girl will deepthroat it and damn near try to suck the chrome off a ball hitch if you're good at what you do... Just a thought.

CDP since you were to scared to go to the stack it and cal love thread i did it for you. heres stacks quote

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Standby I haven't even clicked on that thread yet but go ahead and tell your friend CDP she's only a good girl to him. You don't claim to give the best bj's ever and then play "just the tip" she's probably fvcking another guy on the side and deep throating him with her legs behind her head.

CDP since you were to scared to go to the stack it and cal love thread i did it for you. heres stacks quote
    SB i even said why she is doing it in there....

oh and heres cals reason for her cheating on you already after 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Let me tell you her reason for cheating on him too SB.

I cant help it his dick is so small i dont even feel it in me. Also he claim that I suck on the tip of his penis....well thats all i can see,,,,

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    who gives a shit if she cant deep throat... Im yet to have a girl swallow the entire thing. Never gave it much thought and dont care.

And as far as putting their legs behind their head, some women can, some cant... only had one who was that flexible, the others found it uncomfortable to have their legs against them while forcing the meat in

accept what you can get CDP! thats what everyone is saying

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    who gives a shit if she cant deep throat... Im yet to have a girl swallow the entire thing. Never gave it much thought and dont care.

And as far as putting their legs behind their head, some women can, some cant... only had one who was that flexible, the others found it uncomfortable to have their legs against them while forcing the meat in
    Thats the prime example of blind leading blind.....

plz, hit something that weighs less than you and I'll take your advice

oou kp seems alittle touchy today

plz, hit something that weighs less than you and I'll take your advice
    did...180 lbs...so u should take my advise...tiny penis.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    did...180 lbs...so u should take my advise...tiny penis.
    still trying to get a look at the cock by insulting it huh? too bad, its still not for you... no means no Big boy

oou kp seems alittle touchy today
    yup, real touchy feely today...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Theres a reason why shes not taking more than just the tip..... you just don't know what it is yet. Unless you're ron jeremy...... she can take more than just the tip.

BTW..... Didn't you say she gave you the best head you've ever had? Now you're complaining? I think you're making her out to be "better" than she really is..... idunno why tho......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Theres a reason why shes not taking more than just the tip..... you just don't know what it is yet. Unless you're ron jeremy...... she can take more than just the tip.

BTW..... Didn't you say she gave you the best head you've ever had? Now you're complaining? I think you're making her out to be "better" than she really is..... idunno why tho......

~Haz~
    its his mind, its mind fvcking him. he worked his self up over her oh man she is so amazing look at her im so lucky. month goes by yep she just a normal b*tch after all

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    its his mind, its mind fvcking him. he worked his self up over her oh man she is so amazing look at her im so lucky. month goes by yep she just a normal b*tch after all
    Thats exactly it..... he's made her a saint in his own mind. Boy is she ever going to be a let down one day..... LOL! It's the worst feeling when you find out your little angel farts louder than you

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Atomini is offline Banned

Thats exactly it..... he's made her a saint in his own mind. Boy is she ever going to be a let down one day..... LOL! It's the worst feeling when you find out your little angel farts louder than you

~Haz~
    come guys go easy on him the closest thing he has seen is a tranny name Hilda in the past 2 years .

oh the possibilities

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

~Haz~
    I think she's the one who told him she gives the best head ever.

If a girl told me she gave the best ever and then just put the tip in I'd hold her down and throat fvck her. The cops would understand why after I told them what she said and then failed to do.

were we talking just the tip or the head? Best Bj's Ive received were a lot of head action and she would alternate sucking the nutz... heavenly... unless she bites a nut hard.

were we talking just the tip or the head? Best Bj's Ive received were a lot of head action and she would alternate sucking the nutz... heavenly... unless she bites a nut hard.
    i dont know about bitting a nut but im yet to find one that isnt gunna swallow a nut. i give ultimatums. i told her either you swallow or it goes all over your moms couch. i guess she didnt want it on mommys couch

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    You should have DSM give here leasons on the deep throat.. i here he is good..

for the stretching.. yoga or pilates will fix that in 6 weeks

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    dont complain to much, a few girls i know just dont even give it? (when did we let women make this choice?) i got a bf on sat night, i couldnt be bothered fvking after work, she wanted to but i was like "ill give you a trial and you can give me head" so she blowed me in my car and i dropped her home...never to talk to her again. just a girl to get my load off so i could sleep easy

mate you will never find the perfect girl, stop looking, just do what you want at the time

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Is this from cherrydrpepper

Is this the future Mrs Cherrydrpepper ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

I have not read ALL the post yet but Im sure you are getting your well deserved sh*t. LOL

It all depends on the girl. My current girl had VERY limited experience. BJ? What is that. hahahaha No really she had NO idea... Once I explained it she was OMG people dont do that... do they? OK she has learned. Same thing at first only the head. After a few months she is good to go about 1/2.

Doggy, standing, shower, couch, kitchen or ever seen a xxx movie.
    You mean it's not only on your back and it's supposed to last more than 2 minutes.
    The legs are now flexible enough to pin them up by the ears. lol

It takes a little patience and time. Just like working out, 5x+ a week or more. Practice, practice, practice...

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I think she's the one who told him she gives the best head ever.

If a girl told me she gave the best ever and then just put the tip in I'd hold her down and throat fvck her. The cops would understand why after I told them what she said and then failed to do.
    Classic and I agree. If you say it prove it.
    I was with a group one time and the subject turned to sex. On of the girls started bragging how she gave the best head and she could make any guy cum in 2 minutes. I laughed and she got offended. I kept telling her she was full of sh*t it and no way a girl could do that to me. I ended up betting her $10. She was a little tipsy and took the bet.
    She won (I won). Bet $10 I ever spent..... No she was not THAT good I just wanted to loose my load and for $10 on a sure thing why not. hahahahaha
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-21-2010 at 04:05 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information