run_n_fool is offline Associate Member

Cell Phone Text Message Spying?

Does anyone have any experience with somehow spying on someone's cell phone call history and especially their text messaging? I saw a device that can read deleted text messages from a SIM card and was wondering if anyone had any experience with something like this? It is not hard to imagine why a guy might want to do this . . .

I figured someone here must have some experience in this area. PM if you feel the need to keep it private.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    If I did I would have probably been divorced a long time ago.

Sorry to hear that bro. I saw your other thread on this topic. Definitely feel your pain

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you can do this by setting up an online account ( i know this worked for Verizon when i used to live stateside for my phone..) so if she has not already set one up set one up for her in your email name and you can get into it that way

i am not 100% posiitve you can actually read the texts though.. but i know you can see every text made and who it was made to..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With Verizon LONG time ago I had all the txt and phone calls also sent to my main number, my phone so I could see who was calling and ???

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A few years back my mobile phone went missing at work. Shortly after this, someone started forwarding messages onto a girl I was seeing at the time. Long story short, i'd had an argument with her and in the heat of the moment, said a few shitty things in some textes to a couple of mates, it was just heat of the moment anger stuff and nothing I meant. The point is, I was dispairing because messages were being forwarded to her that I know i'd deleted before my phone went missing.

I even rang up my mobile phone company, who confirmed my phone had been used after it went missing, and where the location was, but due to confidentiality, couldn't tell me where and what time. Utter BS.

To this day, I still dont know how this was done and who did it, I probably never will, but i'd put the person in hospital if I ever found out.
    Last edited by Flagg; 09-26-2010 at 08:30 AM.

edgarr is offline Member
    unless you had all their info for creating and logining in I can't see how. I have an account at verizon and I can't see mine. I never heard of this before.

Verizon now allows you to see all the numbers being text and the texts coming in, but not the details, not without a court order. Trust me on this

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    AT&T will let you see who and when (number anyway) said messages were sent. But nothing short of some serious spy chit or a program on her smart phone that she would likely know about will get you the actual text messages.

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    Verizon now allows you to see all the numbers being text and the texts coming in, but not the details, not without a court order. Trust me on this
    ok, but of course the person would need to have your login in details, etc in order to see this.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just read her phone when she's in the shower....

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    I spy all the time....You need to get access to her online account

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    if you can't get access to her online account then buy her a phone in your name and do it that way

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    yea you buy the phone, and you can see anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    just read her phone when she's in the shower....
    I do this whenever I can but she isn't dumb and is probably deleting any questionable calls or texts. What pissed me off is that friday I got home from a week out of town on business and she literally deleted all call logs and texts 5 minutes before I got home. I know this because she called me and I missed the call, then I called her back a minute later and she didn't pick up, but I could tell by the ring tone told me she was on the phone. I got home a few minutes later and checked her phone to see who she was talking to but everything on the MF'er was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    I do this whenever I can but she isn't dumb and is probably deleting any questionable calls or texts. What pissed me off is that friday I got home from a week out of town on business and she literally deleted all call logs and texts 5 minutes before I got home. I know this because she called me and I missed the call, then I called her back a minute later and she didn't pick up, but I could tell by the ring tone told me she was on the phone. I got home a few minutes later and checked her phone to see who she was talking to but everything on the MF'er was deleted.
    Not good signs my man. I found this shit too and bit my tongue. A few months later I found something 10 times worse.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Not good signs my man. I found this shit too and bit my tongue. A few months later I found something 10 times worse.
    that she chopped off ur d!ck?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    that she chopped off ur d!ck?
    Mentally yes

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Mentally yes
    forward all the chiks towards me...i can take care of them for you...hey thats what bros are for

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    X2

If she is deleting shit off her phone just before she is expecting you home then she is definitely hiding something. I know you need to see it right there in front of your face to believe it sometimes but in my experience, your gut feeling is right 99% of the time.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd get her phone while shes in the shower.... or maybe you can drive her to a store and if she leaves the phone in the car you can check it. Just keep quiet for now and act like nothing is wrong.... keep checking her phone..... eventually she'll forget to delete everything and then you'll have enough info to go at her.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    If you're worried about a bitch, you might as well just dump her. They're not worth worrying over.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    If you're worried about a bitch, you might as well just dump her. They're not worth worrying over.
    When you have a home and and kid together, dumping someone without real proof is difficult.

To anyone in similar situation, there is some software you can install on the phone that will allow you to read texts remotely, track the phone via GPS, even record all phone calls. It is not cheap but I am thinking of getting her an iphone so i can install this software. I already have an iphone and she likes to play with it, so I think she'd just think of it as a nice gift (she probably trying to check up on me when she plays with it, but I am good).
    Last edited by run_n_fool; 09-29-2010 at 11:53 AM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    When you have a home and and kid together, dumping someone without real proof is difficult.

To anyone in similar situation, there is some software you can install on the phone that will allow you to read texts remotely, track the phone via GPS, even record all phone calls. It is not cheap but I am thinking of getting her an iphone so i can install this software. I already have an iphone and she likes to play with it, so I think she'd just think of it as a nice gift (she probably trying to check up on me when she plays with it, but I am good).
    You're sneaky. I like it.

That sounds like a pretty good plan.

Thread Information