Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    1. I know it's annoying when people don't put back the weights into the right spots, but in my Univ. gym, NO BODY does that, they are all over the place, and for some time, I would even take the dumbells (or sometimes plates) and put them BACK into their right spots (and I don't even work there), but after some time, I just said fuck it, and so I start putting the weights where ever the fuck I want (plus at our Univ. gym, there are only maybe total of 5-10 'BIG' students, rest are football players (who don't count).

2. Filling up the water bottle at the fountain is not such a big deal. First of all, if there is a person JUST getting a drink of water, I will let them go ahead of me, or if I see them, and I just started, I'll stop and let them go ahead. Second, some places filter the drinking fountain water (like our gym), but not the sink water, so it's cleaner, and therefore, some places you just gotta fill it up at the fountain.

Yup yup

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    1) little shit punks who don't knwo how to work out but try to do so with 5 buddies.. all doin the same exercise at the same time.. tie up a bench for 45 mins...
    2)big fat dudes who bench 135.. hahaha.... u'd think this wouldn't piss u off but it dose when they walk around like they r huge..... yes u r 330 pounds.. but lard ass.. u just maxed out at 150..
    3)kakis, "supplement" t shirts ( on skinny ppl), jeans, jewlery, hair gel, cologne, etc...
    4) guys who put 600 lbs on the leg press and think they r cool.. then shoulder press 30 lbs.. like yes alot of ppl have strong legs but don't think ur big shit cause u got em when u can't bench 135.. this applies to the "rakes" who do a whole chest owrkout without goin over 30 lbs dumbells then shrug 100 lbs db's and think its wocked!!
    4)dumb shits who do 12 sets of the same exercise.. and u need the equipement so u ask "how many sets do you have left".. and they rely "12".. it happens at my gym ALL THE TIME...
    5)people who stare at u while ur lifting.. and don't look away when u catch them..
    6)th ehalf repper .. haha
    7)the guy who "used to bench...(fill in the blank)"
    8)guys who go to pick up.. half the time the girls don't wanna talk to them while they work out..
    9)when u see a rookie lifter for the first time and he seems like a normal person.. then the next day he comes in with straps belts t shirts walkman etc..
    10)stupid ppl who do more standing around then anything
    11)social butterflys
    12)screamers
    13)people who ask "how much do u bench"...best response when asked this is "more then you".. haha
    14)people who tell the world how much they bench
    15)ppl who cheat to use retarded amounts of weight...

geez onceu start its hard ot stop haha

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    oh and ...
    when some guy who can't lift half of wha tu can asks to work in with u..
    u stupid shit.. i am not going to strip 315 of my bench press so u can put 125 on everyfucking set

cjp85 is offline Member
    This one older guy about 50 years old who was always naked for a half hour in the locker room. He also trained in a fishnet sleeveless shirt and was in horrible shape. Not to mention he trained chest every day, and tried to max out every day

Tayman is offline Junior Member
    this thread is hilarious.

Some of you guys/girls go to very BAD gyms. **taking a bath in the jacuzzi** L.O.L.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    1) 8)guys who go to pick up.. half the time the girls don't wanna talk to them while they work out..
    agreed..........not all girls go to the gym to get picked up........i mean if i wanted to get picked up there.........id actually care if my hair was done and my outfit matched when i went.............but truthfully......the majority of us do not want to be bothered..........i mean shitttttt..........if im a treadmill, sweating, running @ a speed of 7+, with my headphones on......please dont come over and expect me to stop running, take my headphones off........for you to ask me where im from.....or tell me you see me alot here.......and tell me you "just wanted to introduce yourself and say hi"
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    skinny f#cks who think that they are strong,

What do I hate most at my gym now!!!

MY FUCKING BIG BOSS started to train at my gym last week!!!

God dammit, the one place where I could get away from it all has been VIOLATED by the one person in the world I do NOT want to see anywhere outside the office.

Ugh... thank god for my loud walkman and being "zoned" by hard training to ignore the world around me.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

God dammit, the one place where I could get away from it all has been VIOLATED by the one person in the world I do NOT want to see anywhere outside the office.

Ugh... thank god for my loud walkman and being "zoned" by hard training to ignore the world around me.

Red

OMFG.......... ......and i actually get along great with my boss..............but that would still kill me................work is enough to see them.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

mass junkie is offline banned

Red
    Sorry to hear that bro..............next thing you know hes gonna wanna work out with you

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Red
    Anyway to turn that to your advantage? Maybe become all big time buddies or something Could help with work. Little bit of ass kissing did nobody no harm But seriously, who knows. Then again, I don't even know wut you do, or wut kind of person this boss is.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    This old fuckin weirdo that blow dries his balls in the locker room...SHit Is so fucking discusting...COme on sometimes I walk into the locker room and IM like WHAT the fuck r you doin...
    2. THe old guys that make fun of me because I scream when im doin my heavy sets... That stopped when I turned around and said" hey assholes... Im 21 you guys are at least twice my age and Ill 1. Beat the shit out of all three of you. 2. Was bigger than you when I was 16, 3. Fuckin slap the shit out of you if you make another comment..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    One time i waiting for some guy to finish his squat set so i could use the rack. He puts 205 on, goes down for his first rep, and rips the nastiest wet fart i have ever seen/smelt.. we're talking juice down the leg here. I try to avoid that rack whenever possible.

As far as annoying, i'd definitely take a hisser over a screamer. Nothing sucks more than when you're unracking and you hear "ahhhhH!!!" It's just not neccessary. Keep it down.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-07-2003 at 01:01 PM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Dude...that is CLASSIC! Hell, I would take advantage of it if I were you . Be like "hey boss you need some help?" and hell, maybe after a week or two you might get a raise or a promotion or some shit like that. I dunno what you do though, but still, its worth it.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Reading all of this makes me really happy that I was able to put together my own home gym. I don't have to worry about any of that crap. The only thing I used to have to deal with was my kids or their mother deciding that they just can't wait to tell me or ask me something. It's just sooooo important that they know my opinion that it can't wait until I'm done with lifting. And it was always something really stupid, like, "did you ever see this movie?", "do you like chicken?". I put an end to that crap, so now I have no complaints.

Feel sorry for you guys/girls.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    Reading all of this makes me really happy that I was able to put together my own home gym. I don't have to worry about any of that crap. The only thing I used to have to deal with was my kids or their mother deciding that they just can't wait to tell me or ask me something. It's just sooooo important that they know my opinion that it can't wait until I'm done with lifting. And it was always something really stupid, like, "did you ever see this movie?", "do you like chicken?". I put an end to that crap, so now I have no complaints.

Feel sorry for you guys/girls.
    Well who the hell gets your towels and makes your protein shakes for you like the guys behind the counter (on again Talon).... you cant have you wife do it.. hehe unless you payed her. Plus its a bonus to have poeple clean up after you and not hear the complaining.. THUMBS UP TO GUYS LIKE TALON!!!

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member

Talking

HAHA this thread is funny !! but i think that half of us here are guilty of some bad habits,, ya i dont walk around naked or bend over and give everyone a shot of my chocolate bunny (and i never will!!!) i mean whats your bad habit?? for me i spit a lot, cant help it , ill step on it and smear it but it just gets worse ,, sorry guys...

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    agreed..........not all girls go to the gym to get picked up
    Some of the girls at our gym do.....but hell not even bol could pick these hefty chicks up(not even on the sled)......their like can u spot me....hell yeah I spotted u when I walked in, your like 300 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Some of the girls at our gym do.....but hell not even bol could pick these hefty chicks up(not even on the sled)......their like can u spot me....hell yeah I spotted u when I walked in, your like 300 lbs.

........i feel sorry for girls like that

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ........i feel sorry for girls like that
    I dont im glad there around so I can make em climb up on top of the sled.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I dont im glad there around so I can make em climb up on top of the sled.
    keep them on the sled not in the bed.....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    keep them on the sled not in the bed.....
    With my new sled I can dbl-up on both!!!

Ahhh bros, my big boss is a she... and has about as much appeal as a prison matron... don't forget I work for the government so sucking up to her is about as usefull as sticking my tongue in a power outlet... (painfull and useless!)

Thats all besides the fact I am not quite her #1 fan, and she knows it.

It's just so unfair... my one sanctuary from the daily insanity of life... violated!

Red

Ahhh bros, my big boss is a she... and has about as much appeal as a prison matron... don't forget I work for the government so sucking up to her is about as usefull as sticking my tongue in a power outlet... (painfull and useless!)

It's just so unfair... my one sanctuary from the daily insanity of life... violated!

Red
    You know she did it on purpose... she probably was even asking around your work "where does ketchup work out at? watch me violate him!!" hehe

mass junkie is offline banned

Red
    Picture an old western............approach her at sundown with your 6 shooters and some ol chaps with the ass cut out....and say.....this gym aint big enough for the both of us........

Tayman is offline Junior Member

Red
    just ignore her. I am sure you two don't talk to each other to begin with. Go there to take care of business and keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Picture an old western............approach her at sundown with your 6 shooters and some ol chaps with the ass cut out....and say.....this gym aint big enough for the both of us........

lmao!

Also hate when

1. The smaller guys wont move out of the way for you.. I dont care if there in the middle of a set.. IM BIGGER
    2. When the women wont show more cleavage... there showing enough thong
    3. When the guys working behind the counter (TALON!!) wont wipe your forehead for you in the middle of a set.. COMMON I gotta see to look in the mirror
    4. When the guys working behind the counter... (YUP you guessed it TALON) wont line your weights up for you ahead of time.. even when I call it in.. I call the pizza place and they have my pizza ready whats the difference
    5. I hate when people try to say something after you kick them out of the way... I mean I already kicked you once you want me to do it again?

Also hate when

1. The smaller guys wont move out of the way for you.. I dont care if there in the middle of a set.. IM BIGGER
    2. When the women wont show more cleavage... there showing enough thong
    3. When the guys working behind the counter (TALON!!) wont wipe your forehead for you in the middle of a set.. COMMON I gotta see to look in the mirror
    4. When the guys working behind the counter... (YUP you guessed it TALON) wont line your weights up for you ahead of time.. even when I call it in.. I call the pizza place and they have my pizza ready whats the difference
    5. I hate when people try to say something after you kick them out of the way... I mean I already kicked you once you want me to do it again?
    LMAO.....

I hate the guy who walks in with flip-flops on...loads the bar with like 405...stands around for like 30 mins., never even does a set....goes to the water cooler...then leaves...not even unloading the bar.

Hee hee too funny bros!

Well, I've managed to ignore my boss up to now, and trust me, there are NO chances we'll ever train together... but just seeing her out of the corner of my eye ewwwwww makes me cringe!

Just to give you an idea of the type of person, she's quite like Margaret Thatcher, but a little drier and nowhere near as fun.

Mass ... Instead of a 6 shooter, can I whack her inthe back of the head with an 80 lbs dubmell?

Tayman ... You are right of course, we don't talk to each other unless we absolutely have to.

bigol'legs ... Damm right she did it on purpose!

Ah well... loud music and working myself out into a frenzy should be enough to pretend she doesn't exist.

Red

1. Some guy whose bigger than me (Not like thats gonna happen) thinks he can come in my gym and use my equipment.. grrrrr
    2. The gym has washer and dryer for the towel but they refuse to wash my workout clothes for me... THE NERVE... so I stuffed one of those guys that work behind the desk in the dryer (Looked kinda like Talon)
    3. Why cant those guys open the gym for me when I get off work.. they only need to call in three guys to open it... one to get my towels.. one to make my shakes.. and one to put my socks on and lotion my back
    4. I hate when I go into the locker room and people have stuff in the lockers.. I should have first pic on what lockers to use.. also the guys behind the desk need to put my stuff away for me so I concentrate more on my workout (Talon quite being so selfish)
    5. I hate in the winter time when TGBTD <-- those guys behind the desk.. .A.K.A. Talon... wont go start my car for me and brush off the snow.. when I go to a gas station they clean my windshields and I pay more.. come on get with it.

talon is offline Senior Member
    1)Guys w/ small legs whom have a ego and think they are so big they walk funny, but can only squat 35lbs (Big O Legs)
    2)Guys who think Talon works behind a desk when he is a machine instructor and a personal trainer (Big O Legs)
    3)Guys that constantly gripe because the people behind the front desk wont do there dirty work for them, because things like mixing a protein shake is two difficult for them, seeing how the blender has more then one "mix" button (Big O Legs)
    4)People who get laughed at by gym employees like me, because I have the senority to revoke people (Big O Legs) memberships
    5)People who gripe about how "hard" their workout was after a fifteen minute workout and when all a they did was talk for 10 min, complain about the five things they dont like about other gym people doing and do 1 set of squats (You guessed it...Big O Legs)

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    1)Guys w/ small legs whom have a ego and think they are so big they walk funny, but can only squat 35lbs (Big O Legs)
    2)Guys who think Talon works behind a desk when he is a machine instructor and a personal trainer (Big O Legs)
    3)Guys that constantly gripe because the people behind the front desk wont do there dirty work for them, because things like mixing a protein shake is two difficult for them, seeing how the blender has more then one "mix" button (Big O Legs)
    4)People who get laughed at by gym employees like me, because I have the senority to revoke people (Big O Legs) memberships
    5)People who gripe about how "hard" their workout was after a fifteen minute workout and when all a they did was talk for 10 min, complain about the five things they dont like about other gym people doing and do 1 set of squats (You guessed it...Big O Legs)
    Dude that was the FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER READ!!! my co-workers looking at me funny cause im bustin a gut!!!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Dude that was the FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER READ!!! my co-workers looking at me funny cause im bustin a gut!!!
    Hey big I thought you worked mornings now? Sorry for the hijack....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Hey big I thought you worked mornings now? Sorry for the hijack....
    hehe nope im back on nights.. after I leg locked the boss he begged me to go back nights... hehe no I just had to train morings for a week.

This is some crazy shit... You think this is good check out the "meanest thing i've done to a drunk" thread. lmao

CutieFace Guest
    1, the guy who comes in thinking it's Kareoke hour, singing and dancing to music that's NOT playing in the gym and he's not we aring any headphones.....

2. men and women who stink of perfume and cologne which only gets rancid when they sweat

3. women who walk around the gym loaded up w/ makeup, hair perfectly fixed, jewlery...in lilttle spandex customes....doing nothing but taking up space

4. Guys who have to put their shit on the one free bench and give you a sick look w hen you ask to use the bench

5. women who wear skimpy outfits and then complaing the men "stare at them"

I could go on but you only asked for 5

*smile*

Cutie

Hee hee we got one of those "Karaoke" dudes at the gym... always seems to be singing and dancing around to some music in his head.

Kind of scary if you ask me! I am guessing he left his foil helmet in the locker rooms

Red

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Holy....every gym I've ever been to has most of the usual characters, but I thought my gym was the only one with Karaoke guy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information