Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

What should i tell him?

My buddy just got powder from a new source. i had never heard of them, but he seemed pretty confident they were legit. He orders his stuff (online) and it arrives at his door in about two weeks.

Now he said this stuff was wrapped up tight. Like box, paper, wrap, another box, etc.

Once you get to the packet itself, its a silver packaging that says "L-Proline" hand written in a stick on label on the front of it. Cut open the silver package, and it has a vacuumed ziplock bag with a very fine white powder in it.

SO

What is the deal? Do you guys think this stuff is legit, and just labeled as "L-Proline" in case the wrong person were looking at it? Or do you think he got screwed. I have no where near enough experience with powder or powder sources to know what to tell him.
    He offered to sell it to me, but I don't want to waste my money if its crap.

tdiddy is offline Junior Member
    You're giving out way too much information brother.

Only spend what you can afford to lose and you will be ok.

How am I giving out too much info?
    Not trying to seem like I have an attitude, so I apologize if thats how it comes across, just curious.
    I didn't mention his name, location, etc. Didn't mention who he ordered from (lab name) or the country of origin. I didn't mention the price he paid for any of it, etc.

Where did I go too far?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got to agree man, telling to many details to whoever is looking....and they do look.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    How am I giving out too much info?
    Not trying to seem like I have an attitude, so I apologize if thats how it comes across, just curious.
    I didn't mention his name, location, etc. Didn't mention who he ordered from (lab name) or the country of origin. I didn't mention the price he paid for any of it, etc.

Where did I go too far?
    Brother when Law Enforcement starts putting the pieces of the puzzle together, it will be too late. Trust me. You just described packing which would get you banned from any source board. You can't be too careful. All I'm sayin...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    Brother when Law Enforcement starts putting the pieces of the puzzle together, it will be too late. Trust me. You just described packing which would get you banned from any source board. You can't be too careful. All I'm sayin...
    Is every one of your posts warning people that they are giving out too much info?

Nah not every post. But I've only got like 10. And been a member of the site for like 3 hours lol

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    don't discuss packing methods... jeopardizing the source.

I think alot of people are too paranoid. The fact is, MILLIONS of packages ship every day. Nation to Nation, state to state, city to city, within cities, etc. Do you really think that there is someone out there is who is so desperate for an effective method of finding a source that they will study my vague description of a package, then, intercept, open, and study every single package that is within US borders, compare it to a vague description they read about a single package they read about online?
    I mean, I have provided no substance, no desired product name, no company name, no country of origin, no order date, no ship date, no delivery date, no package size, no package weight, no package markings, etc etc etc

All I said was that within the package (the part I am describing is not visible) it is wrapped multiple times, and that the final package had a single sticker on it, with the hand written name of a legal product on it.

Holy shit. Someone call customs. This is an open and shut case. I would go back and edit my post, but god knows with the overwhelming amount of sensitive information i have posted, the source has surely been compromised by now.

Ok, i feel better now
    Last edited by Skyler; 10-30-2010 at 12:24 AM.

I think alot of people are too paranoid. The fact is, MILLIONS of packages ship every day. Nation to Nation, state to state, city to city, within cities, etc. Do you really think that there is someone out there is who is so desperate for an effective method of finding a source that they will study my vague description of a package, then, intercept, open, and study every single package that is within US borders, compare it to a vague description they read about a single package they read about online?
    I mean, I have provided no substance, no desired product name, no company name, no country of origin, no order date, no ship date, no delivery date, no package size, no package weight, no package markings, etc etc etc

All I said was that within the package (the part I am describing is not visible) it is wrapped multiple times, and that the final package had a single sticker on it, with the hand written name of a legal product on it.

Holy shit. Someone call customs. This is an open and shut case. I would go back and edit my post, but god knows with the overwhelming amount of sensitive information i have posted, the source has surely been compromised by now.

Ok, i feel better now
    Lmao. Very well said and a very enjoyable read

Nah not every post. But I've only got like 10. And been a member of the site for like 3 hours lol
    Shhhhhh you've said too much lol.

Ok, i feel better now
    Your sarcasm is retarded. You have no ****ing idea how good CID is. But **** it. You are invincable. Nobody cares about the little guy right? Good luck

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    It's not about them busting you it's about them increasing the likelihood of intercepting MY package. Your post certainly doesn't DECREASE the likelihood of that happening, does it? So at best there is no change and at worse there is a change that negatively affects me and other members of this board, etc.

There is no benefit of you posting that info, only the possibility of harm to people who order in the future. Stop being so self centered dude. No one is paranoid, there is just no benefit to posting that on an open forum.

Damn everyone here is paranoid.

I just got a letter it was in a white envelope with writing on it and inside there was paper. Uh oh I think I just described it in too much detail. Guess I'll let you know what happens when the cops get here.

Seriously people there's literally millions of packages that look exactly like what he described shipped daily. I bet he could've put his unopened box in a row of 10 and with the description (of the outside of the package) it would be 100% luck to pick his out.

Maybe some people here are paranoid cause they have experienced the drama

Little,
    I know you are new here, and don't know me, but not to worry, I don't take much of anything I read online seriously. The fact is, there are a lot of people here. Different countries, different backgrounds, different religious beliefs, different political views, different opinions on whats acceptable and whats taboo, even VERY different views on anything relating to the subject of "who is watching you" and all that. I am aware of that, and because of that, I will continue to state my own views and opinions if i feel i am not harming anything or anyone by doing so. I am also aware that out of everyone who reads what I post, someone is almost certain to get offended or pissed off amount something, that's just statistics and the real world for you. I can see that with limited time on the site, you have some how already lost your patience with me, just because I did not agree with your view on something, and tried to keep a sense of humor about things. Don't worry though, I don't hold anything against you, and I look forward to your future posts.

40PlusNewbie,
    I completely understand what you are saying, and I see where you are coming from. In my opinion though, I feel that there is a benefit to me posting that info. The benefit is, I have provided just enough info to give the members who read this, and might want to respond, that they can get a better idea of what it is that I am saying/asking. The other benefit is that if this happens to someone else on the board, and they are curious, they will be able to read my thread and hopefully have their questions answered. For reasons that I have already stated, and many more that i have not stated, i do not see that I am providing a possibility of harm for anyone else. i also do not feel that I am being self centered, as i am asking this question not just for my benefit, but the the benefit of several of my close friends who would like to know, and once again, anyone else who reads that and has similar questions. I would also have to say that people definitely ARE paranoid. maybe not Little, or anyone else who has read this, but lets be serious, there are a LOT of conspiracy theorists who's daily lives function on a foundation of mass paranoia. Although i have only had this screen name for less than a year, I have been actively reading these forums since 2004, and I can tell you for sure, AR has a fair collection of members who lean toward paranoid tendencies.

Thank God StackIt is here, he alone is proof that I am not the only one who seems to think that my description was in fact vague and harmless. I mean, even if no one agreed with me, I would still hold that opinion, because it seems like common sense (to me anyway), but that fact that there could be another member almost immediately agree (or at least partially agree) with me, means that i must not be alone in that train of thought.

I'm not new. My last SN was ***
    Last edited by tdiddy; 11-01-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Well thank for adding that. It means a lot

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont' think this is anything new to customs, how certain illegal substances are shipped here. Customs is going after the big stuff, and use sniffing dogs to weed out. Never heard of a dog being able to sniff out var, but I could be wrong....?

I am guessing, but there are probably tens, if not hundreds of millions of packages shipped here from overseas every month. I think customs would be doing a great job if they can get the heroin, and all the bombs and the other scary shiit like anthrax.

TopDogUK is offline Junior Member
    Can he not get in contact with the online source? Through a email and confirm that is what he should have received. Other than that all i can say is get it made up and try it.

Oh, to update, I did a melting point test. The stuff is spot on at the melting point, AND the characteristics of it, once melted, are also spot on. Looks to be the real deal.

I'm not new. My last SN was ****
    Not trying to be a smartass but withthe situation you were in this may be the only post in here that is giving out too much info.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Little,
    I know you are new here, and don't know me, but not to worry, I don't take much of anything I read online seriously. The fact is, there are a lot of people here. Different countries, different backgrounds, different religious beliefs, different political views, different opinions on whats acceptable and whats taboo, even VERY different views on anything relating to the subject of "who is watching you" and all that. I am aware of that, and because of that, I will continue to state my own views and opinions if i feel i am not harming anything or anyone by doing so. I am also aware that out of everyone who reads what I post, someone is almost certain to get offended or pissed off amount something, that's just statistics and the real world for you. I can see that with limited time on the site, you have some how already lost your patience with me, just because I did not agree with your view on something, and tried to keep a sense of humor about things. Don't worry though, I don't hold anything against you, and I look forward to your future posts.

40PlusNewbie,
    I completely understand what you are saying, and I see where you are coming from. In my opinion though, I feel that there is a benefit to me posting that info. The benefit is, I have provided just enough info to give the members who read this, and might want to respond, that they can get a better idea of what it is that I am saying/asking. The other benefit is that if this happens to someone else on the board, and they are curious, they will be able to read my thread and hopefully have their questions answered. For reasons that I have already stated, and many more that i have not stated, i do not see that I am providing a possibility of harm for anyone else. i also do not feel that I am being self centered, as i am asking this question not just for my benefit, but the the benefit of several of my close friends who would like to know, and once again, anyone else who reads that and has similar questions. I would also have to say that people definitely ARE paranoid. maybe not Little, or anyone else who has read this, but lets be serious, there are a LOT of conspiracy theorists who's daily lives function on a foundation of mass paranoia. Although i have only had this screen name for less than a year, I have been actively reading these forums since 2004, and I can tell you for sure, AR has a fair collection of members who lean toward paranoid tendencies.

Thank God StackIt is here, he alone is proof that I am not the only one who seems to think that my description was in fact vague and harmless. I mean, even if no one agreed with me, I would still hold that opinion, because it seems like common sense (to me anyway), but that fact that there could be another member almost immediately agree (or at least partially agree) with me, means that i must not be alone in that train of thought.
    Rules are rules. We dont discussing shipping or packing methods.

The end

Then ban me
    I am admittedly very computer illiterate, so maybe the problem is me or my method, but I have gone looking for the rules at least a dozen times, and i can never find them. Its not until someone does something against the rules that a monitor comes along and posts a copy of them. Aside from the copy of the rules posted by the monitor, I have never seen the rules.

I had no idea that discussing packing methods was against the rules. This is also not the first time I have done something against the rules because i just simply didn't know there was a rule against it.

And what are the point of having nearly as many monitors as regular members if it took 3 days for one to inform me that what I posted was against the rules? I would not mind following the rules if they were easier to find and review from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Not trying to be a smartass but withthe situation you were in this may be the only post in here that is giving out too much info.
    LOL yeah I know.

My point wasn't to v anish from the website, but to clear out all of my posts from prior account

LOL yeah I know.

My point wasn't to v anish from the website, but to clear out all of my posts from prior account
    Yeah prolly a good move lol.

From now on I am only cycling love and happiness

With a pct of joy and tenderness

I ran these by themselves a couple months ago.

Increased my hugging power like no other!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    this whole thread went off in a tangent. The question i am wondering is what chemical is it supposed to be that would be a fine white powder? Deca is like wax, and Test is not a "fine" white powder.. There are tons of sources in China that sell this stuff, but there a lot of scammers too.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    I ran these by themselves a couple months ago.

Increased my hugging power like no other!
    dude no names blur that shit out

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by standby View Post
    dude no names blur that shit out
    hahaha

**** it I'll give the source. TF. Do I gets the bans?

Better?

**** it I'll give the source. TF. Do I gets the bans?
    Last edited by stack_it; 11-01-2010 at 09:00 PM.

bruary17 is offline Member

Ok, i feel better now
    Nothing you said was incriminating.. your 100% right. Some people are *****s here. they really need to get their balls out of their moms purse. Whiners..

Discussing packing can have your IP permenantly banned from MANY sites. Also, describing packing just feels.......wrong

But I am done here. I guess some people are just invincable and can't be touched. Oh well.....guess I was the only person in the world to experience 'shit'

Better?
    you amaze me with all the things you do on your iphone lol. you did use your iphone correct?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Do you want to be banned. Or you can just sign out and never come back if the rules bother you that much

I didnt mention anything about banning or suspending you. I just told you that the discussion was against the rules. Apparently you do have a problem following the rules after you know them. Cause now ur upset and want to be banned,

There arent nearly as many as monitors as members, And we do what we can on our free time. If we dont work hard enough for you im sure there is a board out there that would fit you better

But I am done here. I guess some people are just invincable and can't be touched. Oh well.....guess I was the only person in the world to experience 'shit'
    i wish i knew your story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information