Thread: Strong kid

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Check out this kids six pac. WOW

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow!! OLD old news. Repost.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Exactly how im going to bring up my son

Cheetah is offline Junior Member
    Something just seems wrong with that.....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Repost. Wasn't this the kid that was being feed steroids from his father ?

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Repost. Wasn't this the kid that was being feed steroids from his father ?
    That kid they called "little Hercules" was the one who was fed steroids . Who knows about this kid though. If he was taking winny, that explains the six pack. The use of eq would explain the freaky balance. Now, if he turns out to be a great fighter, what substance would that be? lol

Cycnasty is offline Junior Member
    that's crazy

bdzemske is offline Associate Member
    unreal!!

Tambit24 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    That kid they called "little Hercules" was the one who was fed steroids. Who knows about this kid though. If he was taking winny, that explains the six pack. The use of eq would explain the freaky balance. Now, if he turns out to be a great fighter, what substance would that be? lol
    What happened to that kid? Haven't heard anything about in long time. How old is lil herc now anyways?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    that kid will be on the mens gymastics team for whatever country he's from, imo thats what he is being trained for

Quote Originally Posted by Tambit24 View Post
    What happened to that kid? Haven't heard anything about in long time. How old is lil herc now anyways?
    He is almost 17 I think. Last I checked, he looks like absolute sh*t now, like he hasn't touched a weight since his dad got busted. Still tries to get into movies and do modeling though, as if he is unaware that his muscles made him famous, and without them he is just like every other kid.

tinyGuy is offline Junior Member
    http://www.youtube.com/user/stroeiulian04 Here is he's channel....no steroids ... no F-ing way..check the videos out

MrGreen is offline Member
    There was a kid on discovery a while back who was strong as a child 3 or 4 years older then him. This kind in the video isnt him. They did a bunch of test on him vs a child 3 years older and he was able to out perform the older child in every physical aspect they tested. From pull ups to hand grip strength. His parents didnt look to be the donor of good genetics if you know what I mean. Some people are natural freaks some have to work their ass off to get the way others are with no work at all.

Dudes wife is pretty hot. IMO I would give her another!

He is almost 17 I think. Last I checked, he looks like absolute sh*t now, like he hasn't touched a weight since his dad got busted. Still tries to get into movies and do modeling though, as if he is unaware that his muscles made him famous, and without them he is just like every other kid.

Thats said to be him.

Yeah, he looks like crap, lol. I mean, this kid's body was so impressive it was world news and people still remember him. You look at him now, and he has no back development, no real shoulders, or traps, thin arms, thin legs, flat chest, etc. The only think about him that suggests he is in any kind of shape is that he has some "okay" abs, which are less impressive since his waist is as wide as his chest.
    Not trying to bash him, but he had a major head start, and he just pissed it away. Now he makes these little videos because he thinks he is still sought after. Bad video too, badly scripted and performed.

Very true he doesn't look like the same person as the kid that's for sure. There is a video of a 16 year old floating YouTube that looks insane for his age I will find it later and post it.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Yeah, he looks like crap, lol. I mean, this kid's body was so impressive it was world news and people still remember him. You look at him now, and he has no back development, no real shoulders, or traps, thin arms, thin legs, flat chest, etc. The only think about him that suggests he is in any kind of shape is that he has some "okay" abs, which are less impressive since his waist is as wide as his chest.
    Not trying to bash him, but he had a major head start, and he just pissed it away. Now he makes these little videos because he thinks he is still sought after. Bad video too, badly scripted and performed.
    Come on, he is only 17. Sure he is not as amazing for his age as when he was 10. But his dad isn't feeding him D-bol's for breakfast. I grew alot from 14 to 17 that my body couldn't keep up with and I looked very skinny after those growth spurts.

My girl isnt strong but I am already training her to.

She had a little trouble holding it up but another 2 years and she will be be making head shots at 200 yrds. LOL

Thread Information