lil_herc81 is offline Member

Losing size stupid fast....

So I came off cycle 2 weeks ago. Im on PCT and a new diet. I just weighed myself and I am at 232 from 250. I freaked and just measured my biceps and have lost a lot of size (damn near an inch) already. I dont know if this is typical since I never really run PCT. I wanted to follow by the book this cycle to see if I kept more. So far... disappointing. However I have never actually cut or went on any type of specific diet. Can this make a difference or should I hang up the cutting and go heavy?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what were your stats before and at the end of cycle? What was your cycle? Sounds like your loosing water. And if your cutting what did you expect?

Before cycle best guess since I edited those..
    weight was 218
    bf 18-20%
    age is ans was 29
    height 6'2

cycle was weeks
    1- 4 dbol
    1-10 test P/tren EOD at 100mg
    10-15 Test E (500mg weekly)and Tren (100mg EOD)
    test P kept crashing so I went with test E to finish my cycle with testosterone

I was thinking water weights with the dbol, and cutting I knew I would lose some. but I though I would notice more cut with it and Im not seeing that yet. (well not through my eyes)

vettewreck is offline Banned
    So you were 218 before the cycle and 250 after?? Then ended the cycle and went straight into a cutting? Yea man I dont know how you gained so much weight (32lbs) to begin with but my guess would be alot of fat and water weight and then you went straight into cutting and your test levels arent back 100% yet to hold onto any muscle let along while dieting down so youre gonna lose even more, plus the water.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    There no reason why you should come out of a cycle and go right into cutting IMO.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Yeah you f*cked up dude. You wanna run a maintenance / clean bulk diet when coming off a bulking cycle. You're just gonna waste all the muscle you gained. You could start cutting after PCT.

Also, no more cycling at 18%+, you're just asking for sh*tty weight gain that way. Get down to 15% or even better 12% before you cycle again.

Ahhhh... I see said the blind man! I will modify my diet immediately since I have only been on PCT products for 3 days. Then maybe I can minimize the loss from here forward.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you are probally losing quite a bit of fat/water as said...but you're gonna screw your energy levels over too...doing a cut while your body is trying to recover from a cycle?

ouch.

patience grasshopper.....

Right on. Modified the diet and Feel great stuffing my face once again (intelligently of coarse)

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Eat like a horse while on, eat like 2 horses when off.

Thread Information