spiketannin is offline Associate Member

i fd up big time help

so i fell into a rut with my life man everything happened at once. i dont want to get into details but i fd up. i was on day 4 of pct when this happened and i completely stopped its been two weeks since. im wondering if i should do pct. im also worried to do pct since every1 says it shuts them down and they cant get it up. by the way im better now i seeked out help with a psycholigist and she help get me back on track. should i run a pct?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure everybodys consensus on here will be to run one, i may be wrong but it seems like the sensible thing to do just to be on the safe side

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Run a pct. What pct do you have available?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Sorry to hear about the rut u got into, and yes i do believe u should still run PCT.

yeah it was bad , i had that feeling where nothing mattered in my life. i just got done with test e and gained 20 lbs of muscle and prety much lost it all exept for like 5 because i didnt even want to eat. like i said though im better.today will be the first day back in the gym in 2 weeks. im still really cut and in shape but like i said lost alota weight. so ill run the pct again, i have clomid and tamofixen

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Willing to bet that this "rut" and your dropped hormone levels are connected.

not really no.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Similar situation recently here bro, everyone goes through these times and you just have to find something in your life to get motivated and be excited about imho. "I feel like my life lacks forward momentum, ya know?"

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Willing to bet that this "rut" and your dropped hormone levels are connected.
    agreed

run a pct

it has nothing to do with dropped hormone levels. i lost a close loved one in an accident, i got laid off my job, crashed my car all at the same time. it has nothing to do with dropped hormone levels. when i was on test everything was great this recently happened about two weeks off of test.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBuffalo View Post
    Similar situation recently here bro, everyone goes through these times and you just have to find something in your life to get motivated and be excited about imho. "I feel like my life lacks forward momentum, ya know?"
    yeah i feel you, its like all these songs i hear on the radio cant sleep cant eat all that, and your right man finding something to motivate you will def help. thiings eventually do get better.

also i should let you no that im takin a mild depressent called citalopram is it still ok to run pct?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yes it is ok to take with pct no problems at all.

Hows it working for you? If you have any problems with celexa remember that lexapro is basically an analog of it but much more effective imo.
    Its also easy to get off of and has very few sides.
    If the depression gets out of control and you sink into a longterm funk of any sort you can literally just replace the celexa with lexapro
    and it would help a lot more than the celexa imo. Also staying on any of those types of anti ds long term (could be as short as 1-2 years)
    are known to cause extreme apathy.

Thats why I asked if its working for you. I loved lexapro but the shift from happy/motivated to absolute apathy can be rather deceiving and
    sometimes barely noticeable. How long have you been on celex?
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 12-02-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yes it is ok to take with pct no problems at all.

Hows it working for you? If you have any problems with celexa remember that lexapro is basically an analog of it but much more effective imo.
    Its also easy to get off of and has very few sides.
    If the depression gets out of control and you sink into a longterm funk of any sort you can literally just replace the celexa with lexapro
    and it would help a lot more than the celexa imo. Also staying on any of those types of anti ds long term (could be as short as 1-2 years)
    are known to cause extreme apathy.

Thats why I asked if its working for you. I loved lexapro but the shift from happy/motivated to absolute apathy can be rather deceiving and
    sometimes barely noticeable. How long have you been on celex?

ok thx man im hoppin on pct today. um im not sure how its workin yet ive been on it for almost 2 weeks. n the doc said two weeks to start working, but i feel better im not sure if its just time passin bye or maybe the meds or maybe both, but i still have these days where i have nothing to do and i think about everything and it sets me back. i plan on only bein on this medication just until i feel better im hoping only about 2 months n then il slowly taper off.

Thread Information