lil_herc81 is offline Member

Young guys on cycle/forum what to do

Alright first of all we all agree that underage usage can be detrimental to a persons health. We also advise not to help young dudes. Now, today I have been sucked into a post about a young guy that is ALREADY on cycle 2 weeks in and has no clue what he is using or how to use it. He is just doing it anyway. Of coarse we all said stop, no, and don't do it but he is very determined. How do you walk away from someone drowning recklessly without feeling guilt? I really really really didn't want to help but caved a little in the end not much tho but enough I feel bad about helping at all. (maybe it the damn estrogen)

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    how come your writing isnt pink??

im just kidding. as much as you dont wanna help he probably needs it

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    If someone has already started then let them know why they shouldn't be doing it and why they should stop. If they refuse to stop then advise them on how to proceed from there. That way atleast you tried and you can help him by making sure he finishes everything out correctly.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You post your opinion and give the OP the best advice you think is correct, if you think he should stop cycle you stick with that, how can you change your opinion on something when you know its the correct way forward!! stick to your morals and principles no matter how much the kid screams and shouts.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You post your opinion and give the OP the best advice you think is correct, if you think he should stop cycle you stick with that, how can you change your opinion on something when you know its the correct way forward!! stick to your morals and principles no matter how much the kid screams and shouts.
    I agree you should stick to your principles but at some point you should help the guy from hurting himself further. This is not the case all the time. In some cases being persistent will get them to stop. It's a hard line to follow. You have to give them just enough info without sounding like you are condoning him using but still bring up in every post that he shouldn't be doing it. Just my opinion and it's a situational thing.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd advise him to stop..... and i'd tell him when he's ready to try and undue what he's done..... to reach out to me and i'll gladly help him out with PCT.

I wont help him take his mistake further than he's already taken it himself.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I agree you should stick to your principles but at some point you should help the guy from hurting himself further. This is not the case all the time. In some cases being persistent will get them to stop. It's a hard line to follow. You have to give them just enough info without sounding like you are condoning him using but still bring up in every post that he shouldn't be doing it. Just my opinion and it's a situational thing.
    I dont agree personally, if he is to young and shouldnt be cycling he should stop before any further damage or damage is done, even if he says he will do it anyway bull I personally cant just roll over and give into his crys and give him advice on the cycle because the best advice would be to stop the cycle and it can never change in my eyes no matter what he says, also when people do this it sends out a signal top the rest of the guys they think all i need to do is say i am going to do it anyway!! stick with your morals IMHO but each to their own

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I dont agree personally, if he is to young and shouldnt be cycling he should stop before any further damage or damage is done, even if he says he will do it anyway bull I personally cant just roll over and give into his crys and give him advice on the cycle because the best advice would be to stop the cycle and it can never change in my eyes no matter what he says, also when people do this it sends out a signal top the rest of the guys they think all i need to do is say i am going to do it anyway!! stick with your morals IMHO but each to their own
    Yeah know exactly what you're ssaying and like I was saying it's a very situational thing. If a 19 year old was the poster I would never advise him to do anything other than to stop. On the other hand if it's a 23 year old who is just slightly under the recommended age and in good physical condition asking for advice 5 weeks into a cycle then I believe advice can be given.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Yeah know exactly what you're ssaying and like I was saying it's a very situational thing. If a 19 year old was the poster I would never advise him to do anything other than to stop. On the other hand if it's a 23 year old who is just slightly under the recommended age and in good physical condition asking for advice 5 weeks into a cycle then I believe advice can be given.
    Everyone is entitled to give their opinion on any situation, after all its an open forum,

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Advise him to stop and list to him the negative side effects he faces. Leave it at that.

This is the worse case that I personally have saw. If you have not wich I think most here have already read and posted. read his thread and his responses (First time on steroids ) Its scarry!

First time on steroids

Blog Entries
    a lot of peeps start there cycles before they post for advise cus they know someone will help them cus they have already started, and if you help them it will encourage other kids to do the same so i say stick to your morals and dont help...besides every question they have could be answered with a little resurch but ther just too busy and important to do so and just expect someone to spoon feed them...i find this trend alarming...

Mr.
    Mr. is offline New Member
    I think it truly depends on the person. I've known and seen teens/adults whom you just can't educate--it's how their wired. It's not just with AAS either; they are the same when it comes to just about everything. Want it, need it, got to have it now. And it's scary too. I recall an acquaintance in his mid-twenties. The guy was solid but wanted more. He was on a huge stack that included Anadrol . Probably who have worked out for him, but he liked to party hard with straight Jack. I learned later on that he was on a waiting list for a new liver. Sorry if I strayed off... My philosophy, at least around the gym, is to only chime in if I think someone is about to hurt themselves or someone else.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. View Post
    I think it truly depends on the person. I've known and seen teens/adults whom you just can't educate--it's how their wired. It's not just with AAS either; they are the same when it comes to just about everything. Want it, need it, got to have it now. And it's scary too. I recall an acquaintance in his mid-twenties. The guy was solid but wanted more. He was on a huge stack that included Anadrol. Probably who have worked out for him, but he liked to party hard with straight Jack. I learned later on that he was on a waiting list for a new liver. Sorry if I strayed off... My philosophy, at least around the gym, is to only chime in if I think someone is about to hurt themselves or someone else.
    i think this is the first new member ive seen get some first posts with out just saying "nice" lol good job

Mr.
    Mr. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i think this is the first new member ive seen get some first posts with out just saying "nice" lol good job
    Nice!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Advise him to stop and list to him the negative side effects he faces. Leave it at that.
    yeh i agree, otherwise it just turns into a slanging match

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ edit and out of context...the "time" is off on the site.....so ....ignore this

Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post
    Funny one because you said suppository and I remembered a story.

- My buddy and I when we were younger (sad but we were in our early 20s) were smokin some herbs and drinking beers while working on his truck. After we finished it was late, and we were bored. My buddies and I are stupid first of all, by this I mean the dumber something sounds the better the odds we will do it. So we were at his grandmothers house using her heated garage so we were crashed there and stuck for the night anyway. We went in the house and I told him I have an idea it will be great. Knowing its bad he says "great". I called his grandma into the kitchen (no not for sex..pervs! lol) I asked her if she had any ex lax. She said she did and grabbed it for me. As she was gone I shared my idea. We were both going to eat the shit and see who could hold out the longest. She came back with......suppository's. This sucked but... made it worse in a funny way...... So neigher one of us are sure who won it all happened pretty fast and we were at 2 separate sides of the house.
    So did you help eachother put them in?

Oh and did the grandma compete aswell?

Somehow when I quoted lil_her it put my post above his...?

haha no... that would have been weird! either way.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Tell him not to buy the ones on Ebay in suppository form unless of course he just likes sticking things up there.

- My buddy and I when we were younger (sad but we were in our early 20s) were smokin some herbs and drinking beers while working on his truck. After we finished it was late, and we were bored. My buddies and I are stupid first of all, by this I mean the dumber something sounds the better the odds we will do it. So we were at his grandmothers house using her heated garage so we were crashed there and stuck for the night anyway. We went in the house and I told him I have an idea it will be great. Knowing its bad he says "great". I called his grandma into the kitchen (no not for sex..pervs! lol) I asked her if she had any ex lax. She said she did and grabbed it for me. As she was gone I shared my idea. We were both going to eat the shit and see who could hold out the longest. She came back with......suppository's. This sucked but... made it worse in a funny way...... So neigher one of us are sure who won it all happened pretty fast and we were at 2 separate sides of the house.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_herc81 View Post

How...............strange.

Thread Information