Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Madoff's son found dead

Open for debate. I think Madoff is hiding cash, and someone wants it back. This is a message to Madoff to play ball.....

NEW YORK — One of jailed financier Bernard Madoff's sons was found dead of an apparent suicide Saturday on the second anniversary of his father's arrest, according to a law enforcement official.

Mark Madoff, 46, was found in his apartment in Manhattan's fashionable SoHo district, according to the official. A family member notified police around 7:30 a.m.

His body was found hanging from a dog leash that had been fashioned into a noose and strung over a pipe in the ceiling of his living room, according to a law enforcement official.

The official was not authorized to speak publicly about the case and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity. The official said Madoff's 2-year-old son was asleep in his bedroom at the time.

Mark Madoff and his younger brother, Andrew, were under investigation but hadn't faced any criminal charges in the massive Ponzi scheme that led to their father's jailing.

Mark Madoff's lawyer said the death was a terrible and unnecessary tragedy.

"Mark Madoff took his own life today. This is a terrible and unnecessary tragedy," Martin Flumenbaum, an attorney representing Mark and his brother Andrew, said. "Mark was an innocent victim of his father's monstrous crime who succumbed to two years of unrelenting pressure from false accusations and innuendo. We are all deeply saddened by this shocking turn of events."

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Good, **** him and his family.

first of all, how many living rooms have pipes hanging down that will support a man's weight?

a dog leash?

his kid in the next room?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    first of all, how many living rooms have pipes hanging down that will support a man's weight?

a dog leash?

his kid in the next room?
    From all the damage he has caused in other peoples lives, his entire family better watch their backs for a long time. He took every single cent of A LOT of people, once people have nothing to live for, look out !

I'm not a christian, so I imagine I'd have a helluva rough time "turning the other cheek"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm not a christian, so I imagine I'd have a helluva rough time "turning the other cheek"
    If he did that to my parents and i was close to him or his family, i would def end up in prison.

any family member living a lavish lifestyle due to either a direct or indirect connection to the crime should suffer consequences. First of all, a loss of cash and property.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    "Fvck my victims" -Bernie Madoff

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seeing as Madoff basically started the entire WORLD WIDE RECESSION, it's going to be hard for anyone to find sympathy for him.

Quite aptly named, because he "made off" with everyones money.

Thread Information