redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Heading to Colombia for New YEARS! WOO!

Well this is going to be an incredible get away. I`ll be flying leaving out on the 30th of December with my Colombian Wife to visit her country for the first time. Her dad owns several properties which we will be staying at.

Itenerary:

December 30th Fly from Detroit to Miami stop over for lunch on the beach in Miami then back on the plane to Bogota Colombia where her dad has booked us a 5 star hotel for the night.

The next morning december 31st we fly to Medellin where we will be partying for new years and up until January 4th there will also be a family reunion with upwards of 100 people from around the world.

Then we will be taking a hole bunch of cars to her Dad's horse pharm 6 hour drive(I call it a resort based on the pictures it's 240 hectors) where we will be partying,swimming,drinking etc. Also her dad's bday on the 6th of January where we will be throwing a 70's theme party (costumes and all)

On the 11th we will be either flying out to the coast or taking his yat to Nuqui where we will be staying for 6 days at his cottage. (May have to try surfing though I hear this is one of the best surfing spots in the world so for a novice it may be tough but I`ll likely still try)

We return to Armenia on the 16th and spend about 3 more days there before flying back to Bogota

In Bogota we will be staying with her Brother and partying it up for the last couple days before heading back on the 22nd of January.

There is also a wedding I am going to in there somewhere too. This is going to be great to live the high life they even have maids lol.

Anyone with any experience travelling to Colombia is welcome to give me advice.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Nice man, bring me some Yayo. I'll give you $20/lb =)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you SOB! YOU SUCK SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

i'll pay you $25/lb......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Wow, havent seen Haz in over a week and the mere mention of narcotics has him back in here

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    oooo I thought U meant to smuggle back a colombian mami...... LMAO! Cuz I was gunna pay $25/lb for her...... ahahahaha

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

you SOB! YOU SUCK SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

i'll pay you $25/lb......

~Haz~
    It's going to be quite the adventure and I think I will pass up bringing anything back for $25/lb. I would be willing to consider 10,000/lb jk.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It's going to be quite the adventure and I think I will pass up bringing anything back for $25/lb. I would be willing to consider 10,000/lb jk.
    still a great price, PM'd

still a great price, PM'd
    I think I`ll stay clear of the cartels, my father in law is already ritch but I've never truely known what all his farms grow.

Im sure anything you bring back from there Haz will stick his nose in... drugs or a woman FTW

biggerisbetter1827 is offline Junior Member
    I`ve heard its a beautiful country. But its like night and day in some areas, one area is beautiful farmland and 5K down the road is complete chaos.....bring back the cocoa leaves and make the white stuff your self 100pounds of cocoa leaves for $100 will yield 1 kilo of pure with a street value of $100,000. Just Sayin....lol

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    yep I lived in Colombia for a few years, it's great if you have money otherwise **** that place, Oh and there will be plenty of coke in the new years party, that shit down there is like weed here, have fun.

Thread Information