vettewreck is offline Banned

Shooting Bis and off to the gym....!!

About to pump a few CCs into my bicep and head to the gym to train biceps. Gotta catch up to Marcus ya know.. lol

Only hit the gym 4 times this week! Sh!ts weak son, im trying to get BIG!!! lol

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Just don't forget about tri's at some point...
    It's kind of like the earing thing. They say the right side is the gay side, the left side is the straight side, well when you hit triceps, it's the straight half of the arm, biceps are the gay half. Hitting both just means you are open minded....

Nah, I never shoot tris. They grow fine on they're own. I shoot bis so the oil helps stretch the fascia just before I train them.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    About to pump a few CCs into my bicep and head to the gym to train biceps. Gotta catch up to Marcus ya know.. lol

Only hit the gym 4 times this week! Sh!ts weak son, im trying to get BIG!!! lol
    I'm waiting dont take to long to catch up

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    What are you injecting?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    My products arrived by plane...But my ups man hasn't shown up yet...I wonder what happened to him...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Just don't forget about tri's at some point...
    It's kind of like the earing thing. They say the right side is the gay side, the left side is the straight side, well when you hit triceps, it's the straight half of the arm, biceps are the gay half. Hitting both just means you are open minded....
    So, is it the same way with the nipples?

I shoot the quads with a 23g B/D 1-1/2, but draw with an 18 gauge cannon. I'm too big a wuss to use the cannon on myself. And my juice of choice is Test E&C legally prescribed like everyone elses.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 12-18-2010 at 07:51 AM.

WTF happened to my thread? lol!!

I just shoot Test-e.

I dont draw with a 18g bc it will push a tiny piece of rubber into my oil sometimes. I use a 20g. And I never shoot less than a 23g but mostly a 25g.

And Marcus, im almost positive ill never have as good as biceps as you no matter how hard I train them. Damn genetics. But ive been hittin them twice a week for a few months now and they seem to be doing better. Once on back day which is kind of an isolation, squeezing day, and another on their own and its a heavy 2-arm movement day. Been doing alot better since doing this.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Wait you shoot the testosterone into your biceps then go train them on purpose? This is like a synthol spin off method? I never heard about this...

That would be correct sir. I shoot all over. I usually always shoot whatever muscle im training that day with my normal Test-e shot before the gym. Shoulder day, I shoot delts. Chest day, I shoot pecs. Back/bicep day, I shoot biceps. But ive been specifically shooting biceps recently and I believe its been helping too. Plus, it helps dissapate the oil also. No matter what muscle you shoot, its going to absorb it. I just want the oil stretching the fascia to "in theory" get a bigger blood volume while training them. Whether there is any science behind this or not, I have no idea, but to me, it seems the theory is working.
    Last edited by vettewreck; 12-18-2010 at 11:19 AM.

But don't your workouts suffer from the injection? I mean, I shot biceps a couple of times (like .3ml trt) and my bicep hurt like hell. I could definitely not train as hard as normal that's for sure. Also how much gear are you taking to shoot every bodypart before you train? I mean is your gear like 50mgs/ml of test c or something? You say a couple of ccs in each bodypart and you train 4plus times per week... Please explain this to me.

The only reason I am so interested is because I shot my left bicep only when i do my trt injections and it is improving over my right. I have ****ed biceps. 3 fingers at end of muscle before crease in the elbow.

Wondering the same as twist. Not asking to try and say your wrong. The theory interests me.

@twist- with the injection pain I would think it would be the same as any other muscle and cease to quit hurting after injections over time.

I have no pain while working out the muscle I just shot 45min before.

I shoot Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. I just shoot whatever muscle im training that day that falls on my shot day. Got it? lol

(Today I just happen to shoot biceps bc I missed my shot that was suppose to be taken yesterday)

I missed my shot and the gym yesterday or I would have done it yesterday instead of today being saturday.
    Last edited by vettewreck; 12-18-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Wondering the same as twist. Not asking to try and say your wrong. The theory interests me.

@twist- with the injection pain I would think it would be the same as any other muscle and cease to quit hurting after injections over time.
    My injections always hurt when I inject oil. If I pin, then pull out, there is no lasting pain. I guess I'm just a *****! Still interested in this. I might have to learn to inject with my left hand ahaha. Aspirating is tough.

One time I worked triceps and they were super pumped and I thought it would be a good idea to pin them cuz ____insert dumb reason here_____ and then when I pulled the pin out a stream of blood shot out like I just cut my neck or something. All over the mirror in the bathroom.... I completely forgot why I wrote this...

I sometimes think that the pain experieced after injecting then working out that part of the body right afterwards is associated with injecting on or near a nerve in that muscle. Sometimes I have pain when working that part after the injection and other times I dont.
    But then I'm fairly new to it all and not an old pro like some here, but I'm a fast learner.

It hurts hours later and the next day, but not during training.

I only feel pain when injecting virgin areas. I use test e or c tho and I hear that the shorter esters hurt more.

Twist I'm able to inject with my left hand and I shake like a mofo. Drs never could figure out why lol. Just go slow.

I only feel pain when injecting virgin areas. I use test e or c tho and I hear that the shorter esters hurt more.

Twist I'm able to inject with my left hand and I shake like a mofo. Drs never could figure out why lol. Just go slow.
    It's funny cuz I went into the bathroom like 15 minutes ago and I was gonna do my right bicep... I injected my quad instead. I was gonna do it but then I realized that I'm not going to the gym today...

lol, yea try injecting what youre gonna go to the gym to workout.

And test-p hurts like a bitch. I dont use it. lol

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I really wonder if this site injecting actually helps. I was always told it doesnt but 2 cycles ago I only pinned delts cause both the Test and Tren were Enan so only needed twice a week and my delts ballooned way faster than the rest of me... this made me think about it... wish it would have worked when I tried my bi's last cycle. Both injects swole my arm up for days, they didnt like something about the injections...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Vette when you inject bi's do you go in from the side of the bicept or try to go straight into the peak. I'm considering pinning bi's next cycle

At an angle. Not directly down, and not horizontal. 45 degree angle. And I rotate from close to elbow to up by the shoulder inside and outside.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    At an angle. Not directly down, and not horizontal. 45 degree angle. And I rotate from close to elbow to up by the shoulder inside and outside.
    maybe that was my mistake. Almost went straight in from the peak... wont do that again

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    maybe that was my mistake. Almost went straight in from the peak... wont do that again
    You can go between the two heads doing that...I read somewhere.

It wasent pleasant... did you catch the pics of my 19" right bicep? compared to my 17.75 left? Not cool

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    It wasent pleasant... did you catch the pics of my 19" right bicep? compared to my 17.75 left? Not cool
    Ouch.

Missed it....link.

link x2!

ps. Marcus said that I think

Thread Information