DOUBLE J is offline Junior Member

what could be causing SWOLLEN feet?

I am running a small cycle right now of 500mg/ew of test-e and 250mg/ew of tren .

never ever during any cycle have i have had swollen feet, and by swollen i mean skin so tight i cant even flex my feet.
    looks terrible

i really dont think it has anything to do directly with a normal cycle, though maybe a side effect of kidneys, or liver functions

what reasons do a persons feet swell like this?

Also, i am looking for a good diuretic to try, anybody know of a good diuretic?/

i have ran 8-10 cycles, i am not a newbie (48 yr old)

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    kidney functions?????

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Definitely have your kidney values checked man... if your ankles really swell up and you see some dimpling, get your ass to a doctor... drop the cycle and drinks tons of water

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Dont mean to scare ya but yeah what KP said, It could be either kidney or heart related, hopefully neither. You dont have to be old to have problems. And drink lots of cranberry juice too as its good for the kidneys. Dont delay this is serious stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Definitely have your kidney values checked man... if your ankles really swell up and you see some dimpling, get your ass to a doctor... drop the cycle and drinks tons of water
    yes there is dimpling

People were pointing this out on Kai Greene just before the O... was gettin pretty bad.

Get yourself checked man, and keep a bottle of water with you at all times and sip that shit 24-7, dont think you want to experience renal failure

i have a doc appt on the 30th

WHAT IS A GOOD OTC DIURETIC?

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE J View Post
    i have a doc appt on the 30th

WHAT IS A GOOD OTC DIURETIC?
    are you serious?!?!? why would you possible want to shed any more water. What you need to do is flush your body with excessive water to recover before more damage is done. You should be more concerned about your health than trying to combat the side effect of damaged organs

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    pitted edema is a sign of early kidney failure, a distruption of osmotic balance... usually protein loss in the urine causes it... get your self a urine test and see if it detects abnomral amounts of protein. and dont take a fukn diuretic, more ionic imbalnces will increase your edema and stress your kidneys.

Rodax is offline Associate Member
    cranberry juice and water, get off the your cycle. Pitted edema really is an early sign of possible kidney failure or at least an osmotic imbalance within your kidneys' Glomerula. Best thing to do is not take a diuretic, but to flush system and try to return your ion balance back to where it was. Protein in urine is usually denoted by a yellow-almost brown color, plus a distinct smell. If your urine is brown, you might have the beginnings of cell death somewhere, urine will smell almost sour.

urine is rather dark
    i was drinking 6+ quarts of water a day, but it has gotten tiresome and yes i have been slacking off the water.
    last spring i was on hydrocodon/tylenol and my feet swelled very badly then.(this is the first time i had every had swollen feet)
    been of the meds for 8 mos and feet had been normal.
    i also know i have minor heart problems because my heart doesnt pump enough blood, but i have had that for a few years

today they are swollen enough they hurt(skin so tight), but they are not dis-colored

anyone else?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE J View Post
    urine is rather dark
    i was drinking 6+ quarts of water a day, but it has gotten tiresome and yes i have been slacking off the water.
    last spring i was on hydrocodon/tylenol and my feet swelled very badly then.(this is the first time i had every had swollen feet)
    been of the meds for 8 mos and feet had been normal.
    i also know i have minor heart problems because my heart doesnt pump enough blood, but i have had that for a few years

today they are swollen enough they hurt(skin so tight), but they are not dis-colored

anyone else?
    anyone else? Get to the fvcking doctor already! Kidneys deserve prompt attention, kidney diseases often show symptoms when it's to late.

Not trying to scare you....but really, it's know as the silent intruder
    Last edited by terraj; 12-20-2010 at 11:38 PM.

I thought i already said i had a doc appt on the 30th. which is as soon as I could get in

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah sorry man, not trying to be a prick.

Have you stopped the cycle?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    does this happen??

Pitting edema can be demonstrated by applying pressure to the swollen area by depressing the skin with a finger. If the pressing causes an indentation that persists for some time after the release of the pressure, the edema is referred to as pitting edema. Any form of pressure, such as from the elastic in socks, can induce pitting with this type of edema.

if so then it is what they are referring too.. if not than it might be something a bit less serious, see your doctor either way.. personally i had very swollen feet, ankles my last cycle which was my third cycle (all cycles were 600mg test, 400mg deca ). For some reason this time around my feet/ankles were so swollen i could not fit in my boots and barely fit in my nike's.. I did not have excessive ater retention anywhere else.. I took the normal .5mg of Arimidex EOD and it was fine, since ine was obviously an estrogen side effect.. Why I was effected by the test this time and not my previous two cycles at the same dose?? i do not know, but that is what happened. However with your cycle history you probably already knew that. I suppose the real reson i am writing this is for any newbies who have swollen feet not to think that their kidneys are failing.. as there is more than just one cause for this. I hope everything works out for you bud.. those types of things can be scary.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Yeah sorry man, not trying to be a prick.

Have you stopped the cycle?
    yep

Thread Information