Shafted is offline New Member

Been cheated out of nearly $800!

I placed a large order with a certain online research company late last year and afterwards decided that I wanted to get a refund on it. I sent an email to ask if this would be possible and got an email back a week later to confirm that I could get a refund, less 15% re-stocking fee. So, I sent the unopened parcel back, but have not heard a word since. I have proof that it has been delivered, by the tracking number. I have sent 4 very polite emails over the last 3 weeks, but have not received a reply to any of them! I don't know what I need to do to get my money back. I have the guy's address in Fl, but I don't live anywhere near there. Could someone please suggest if there is any way I can get my money refunded?
    Thanks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you are sh1t outta luck

chock it up to a learning experience and move on....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Next time be sure you want what you order and be happy you got it to begin with. These companies know that there selling illegal substances or substances often used alongside illegal substances so they know that if they scam you then your not exactly gonna run to the cops and tell. After they get a bad enough name that they are no longer making money they close up and open under a new name and start it all over.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    This is the reason I wish they would let us buy legally. They know we are going to go after it one way or the other. Same with illegal drugs and think of the money the feds could make on taxes alone? Especially with a 14 trillion dollar deficit. Thats just to simplistic I guess. Maybe we need to lease a few buses down to mexico and back, so we can get our stuff down at the mexican walmart on isle 13.

One more thing on the 800 dollar loss. It's tax time so just figure out how to dedut the 800 as a donation on your taxes.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 01-29-2011 at 10:30 PM.

What I bought was not illegal. It was only some filters!
    Maybe I could pay someone in Florida to go down there and ask for my money back. If he doesn't give it back, then kick his ass. I have the guy's address in Pompano Beach. I almost feel like traveling half way across the world to do it myself! It's the principle of it, not the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted View Post
    What I bought was not illegal. It was only some filters!
    Maybe I could pay someone in Florida to go down there and ask for my money back. If he doesn't give it back, then kick his ass. I have the guy's address in Pompano Beach. I almost feel like traveling half way across the world to do it myself! It's the principle of it, not the money!
    Ok would you feel comfortable going to the law and telling them that you were scammed on those filters? No, because it's going to be used for an illegal reason. You should totally go down there and kick his ass and then lose some more money after having to post bond once you're arrested for assault.

I understand completely that you're pissed but in the world of steroids you take that chance and you should have just kept your product when you got it. I'm not saying don't be mad but it looks like your only option is to chalk it up as a loss and be more careful with your money next time.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Ok would you feel comfortable going to the law and telling them that you were scammed on those filters? No, because it's going to be used for an illegal reason. You should totally go down there and kick his ass and then lose some more money after having to post bond once you're arrested for assault. I understand completely that you're pissed but in the world of steroids you take that chance and you should have just kept your product when you got it. I'm not saying don't be mad but it looks like your only option is to chalk it up as a loss and be more careful with your money next time.
    Only if they catch me. And they never will!

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted View Post
    Only if they catch me. And they never will!
    Ok... Goodluck with that

ManchesterUtd is offline New Member
    I have been ripped off before and i am curious to know if anybody has any experience with these following orals?
    They are a couple of unknown orals that I have:
    1) small round blue and green orals with "xo" or "ox" lettering drowning on how you interpret the actual order of the makings.
    2) the others are a small white round unmarked oral that i suspect could be dbol .

Any help would be awesome.. Im not sure if this is the proper place to ask such a question but i have tried to post in other places within the site but i unable to do so.
    Any help would be much appreciated .
    I also have high detailed pictures burial usure where to post them..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    ManchesterUtd, you already started a thread on this and now you are hijacking this one.

To the OP, sorry but I think you are screwed.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Last time i checked drug dealers have a no refund policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    This is the reason I wish they would let us buy legally. They know we are going to go after it one way or the other. Same with illegal drugs and think of the money the feds could make on taxes alone? Especially with a 14 trillion dollar deficit. Thats just to simplistic I guess. Maybe we need to lease a few buses down to mexico and back, so we can get our stuff down at the mexican walmart on isle 13.

One more thing on the 800 dollar loss. It's tax time so just figure out how to dedut the 800 as a donation on your taxes.
    that's a bad argument shol'va..... seee ....... you are trying to use logic, and that don't work in these circumstances.... the friggin republicans have the whole country so friggin paranoid about something as mundane as herb, that if they legalize it, something horribler might happen.... we could all turn gay!!! OMFG!!!

Blog Entries
    You broke my chain.

better to be cheated than to be cheated on, imho

Blog Entries
    Better to have bought and received than to never have received at all.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What have they said since this happened?

Thread Information